剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Do you truly believe the odds are in our favor?
不 女士 但是…
No, ma'am, but...
如果我们必须让更多的人去赴死
If we have to send more people to their death,
那我们最少也得给他们一个赢面
the least we can do is give them a fucking chance to win.
你们很快就会收到我的决定
You'll have my decision soon.
怎么了
What?
你好像有点累
You seem a bit tired.
别关怀我了
Stop mothering me.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
从我们到达谷神星并发现它被掠夺一空那一刻起
The Martians have been urging a full-scale assault on Medina Station
火星人就一直在催促对麦地那站进行全面攻击
from the moment we arrived at Ceres and found it stripped.
他们想向星环派遣一支联合打击部队
They wanted to send a joint strike force to the Ring.
我不同意他们的意见
I refused to go along with them.
如果你同意了 你认为那会改变结果吗
If you had, do you think it would have changed the result?
我想知道你的想法
I want to know what you think.
我没有资格发表评论
It's not my place to say.
我变软弱了吗
Have I gone soft?
当我本应该冷酷无情的时候 我是不是太努力地想要做好人了
Was I trying too hard to be good when I should have been ruthless?
你给出了你最好的判断
You used your best judgment.
并且输了
And lost.
最好的受害者并不会得到奖励
There is no prize for the best victim.
你的鱼雷选择了一个糟糕的时机哑火
Your torpedo picked a rotten time to misfire.
我不是在责怪你 这只是运气不好
I'm not blaming you. It was just bad luck.
战斗还没有结束
The fight's not over yet.
我不需要陈词滥调 我们完蛋了 而这是我的错
I don't need platitudes. We're fucked, and it's my fault.
好吧
Fine.
也许你是变得有点软弱了 小剂量的软弱可能并不是坏事
Maybe you have gone a bit soft, which might not be so bad in small doses,
但现在不是自怜自艾的时候
but now is not the time for self-pity bullshit.
现在需要盯住敌人 等待他们下一次出现失误
It's time to keep your eyes on the enemy and wait for the next time they slip up,
因为我仍然认为我们是好人
because I still think we're the good guys,
而且我宁愿少点自我反省 多点反击
and I'd rather do a little less soul-searching and a lot more fighting back.
去做点别的吧
Go do something else.
联♥合♥国♥海军工程师说 他们接到命令
The UNN engineer said that they've been ordered
用碳硅酸盐镶边电镀加强我们的船体
to reinforce our hull with carbon silicate lace plating.
-那是什么 -某种很厉害的新装甲
What's that? Some kind of badass new armor.
他们说这和联♥合♥国♥海军一号♥上用的东西是一样的
They said it's the same stuff they've got on UNN-One.
如果这让我们更难被戳出洞来 我完全赞成
If it makes us harder to poke holes into, I'm all for it.
让我想起了我的父亲
It reminded me of my father.
镶边电镀是新的冶金技术 它是基于对普罗托分子的研究
The lace plating is new metallurgy. It came out of Protomolecule research.
我父亲做的那些事
The things my father did,
他试图通过说普罗托分子 是能确保我们这个物种生存的关键
he tried to justify them by saying the Protomolecule was the key
来证明这些事的合理性
to ensuring the survival of our species.
类似这样的东西让他看起来是对的
Stuff like this makes him seem right.
埃莫斯还在外面干什么
What the hell is Amos still doing out there?
他不在外面 他进空间站了
Oh, he's not out there. He went into the station.
-为什么 -他没说
Why? He didn't say.
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Do you know when he'll be back?
他没说
He didn't say.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
根据数据 我认为这一点比较明确
Based on the data, it seems clear to me
就是这些船只失踪事件中有很大一部分
that a significant number of these ship disappearances
与发生在巴基斯号♥上的事情是相似的
were indeed similar to whatever happened to the Barkeith.
我的小组研究过的穿越星环数据
The Ring transit data that my group was able to study,
这些数据有很多
and there was a lot,
它们表明存在一个质能阈值
suggests that there is a mass-energy threshold
出现在这些事件之前 或者触发了这些事件
which precedes or perhaps triggers these events,
这显然会为未来对星环的使用
which obviously would have dire consequences
带来可怕的后果
for the future use of the Rings.
我已经嵌入了我们的分♥析♥供你查看
I've embedded our analysis for you to see.
你是对的
You were right.
任何人在任何时候穿过星环时
Anytime anyone goes through a Ring,
他们没有意识到自己正冒着巨大的风险
they don't realize they're taking a massive risk.
你说每次穿越
You said that every time you transit,
你可以感觉到那些存在都变得更加愤怒
you can feel those entities getting angrier.
你认为他们想出去吗
Do you think they're trying to get out?
我不知道 或许吧
Uh, I don't know. Maybe.
伊鲁斯上的遗迹证明他们可以直接影响我们的世界
The artifact on Ilus proves they can directly affect our world.
必须让阿瓦萨若拉看到这个 这比战争更重要
Avasarala needs to see this. This is bigger than the war.
-有什么好笑的吗 -没有
Something funny? No
是好事情
...something good.
卓拉姆致谷神星:“援助正在路上”
补给品仅是食物和燃料 以帮助减轻空间站的负担
The supplies are solely food and fuel to help relieve the station.
我们把它给你
We are giving it to you.
那没有任何区别
That doesn't make any difference.
一名联♥合♥国♥海军船员将登上您的每艘船 并将它们开进来…
A UNN crew will board each of your ships and pilot them in and conduct a...
你的士兵上我的船
Your soldiers on my ships?
并进行彻底的安全检查
And conduct a thorough security screening.
任何持有未执行逮捕令的自♥由♥海军游击队员或星带人 都将被拘留
Any Free Navy partisans or Belters with outstanding warrants will be immediately detained.
所以再次让星带人挨饿是带内人的政策吗
So it is the Inners' policy to starve the Belt, again.
如果你不配合 我们不会让你…
If you do not submit to these procedures, we will not let you...
卓拉姆舰长
Captain Drummer.
-秘♥书♥长♥ -我们感谢您的帮助
Secretary-General. We are grateful for your assistance.
您的船只可以停靠 并将被视为主♥权♥领土
Your ships are clear to dock and will be treated as sovereign territory.
空间站也欢迎您的舰队成员
Your crews are also welcome on the station,
只要没有任何争端
as long as there are no disruptions.
我们只会停留足够长的时间用来卸货
We will be staying only long enough to unload the supplies.
不会有任何争端
There will be no disruptions.
终于见面了 我很高兴
It's nice to finally meet.
弗雷德约翰逊对您十分称赏
Fred Johnson spoke well of you.
他也说了很多你的美言
He spoke well of you too.
我们没有在所有事上都达成一致
We didn't agree on everything.
但您的一举一动更能代表您
Then your gesture says even more about you
和真正的外行星联盟
and of the true OPA.
伊那罗斯是我们俩共同的敌人
Inaros is an enemy to us both.
一个世纪的压♥迫♥不可避免地造就了马尔科伊那罗斯
A century of oppression made Marco Inaros inevitable.
就算不是他 也会有另外一个
If not him, there would have been another.
有趣的视角
Interesting perspective.
我想多听一些 或许面对面地聊
I'd like to hear more. Perhaps in person?
我很乐意在我的船上提供款待
I would be happy to offer the hospitality of my ship.
这里的星带人很饥饿 我有食物
The Belters here are hungry, and I have food.
我是为他们而来的 不是为你
I came for them, not you.
自♥由♥海军 前往星环途中
火星灰尘们完全没预料到我们的袭击
The Dusters were taken completely by surprise,
在我们新轨道炮的毁灭性火力下
and under the withering fire of our new railguns,
他们全军覆没
every last one of their ships was annihilated.
为了庆祝我们的胜利
To celebrate our victory,
船长下令将我们从谷神星站带出来的
the captain has ordered that all of the rare Earther brandy
所有稀有的地球酿白兰地
we liberated from Ceres Station
在我们下一个轮班结束时 提供给船员
be made available to the crew at the end of our next shift.
马尔科
Marco! Marco! Marco!
马尔科
Marco! Marco!
你好 我是帕斯卡
Oye, mi Pascal.
我们用两倍速度完成这个轮班 好吗
We double-time this shift, keyá?
-我们完成得越快 就能越快去喝酒了 -塔德奥呢
Faster we finish, faster we get to drink. Where's Tadeo?
在蹲号♥子呢 我代替他 来吧 我们走
Oh, in the brig. Mi replace him. Come on, let's go.
-你来这里做什么 -你做了什么
What are you doing here? What did you do?
我无法停止想我的哥哥
I couldn't stop thinking about my brother.
新闻上没有提到他
There was no mention of him on the newsfeed,
这很好 但还是不够
which was good, but still.
于是 我♥操♥纵了一个发射器 给他发了一条信息
So I rigged a transmitter and I sent him a message.
不 你破坏了无线电静默
You broke radio silence.
只是一个快速的突发通信
Just one quick burst.
你可能会暴露我们的位置的
You could've given away our position.
你很幸运 他们没有把你扔进太空
You're lucky that they didn't space you.
我没有在考虑我自己 我快疯了
I...I wasn't thinking about me. I was going crazy.
我只是…
I just...
需要确定马斯没事
needed to know that Mas was okay.
我需要他的时候他一直都在 而且…
He was always there for me.
做这个动作
Do this.
疼吗
That hurt?
从一到十打分
On a scale of one to ten.
四
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表