剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
We're an independent ship. If we fuck up, it's on us, not her.
事关士气
It's about morale.
我们已经陷入困境太久了 我们需要一场胜利
We've been on the ropes for too long, and we need a win.
我们不会搞砸的
We're not gonna fuck it up.
登船和射击与向他们发射鱼雷相比
Boarding and shooting is a whole lot riskier
风险要大得多
than sending a torpedo up their ass.
别担心 漂亮的小脑袋 这就是我来这的原因
Don't you worry your pretty little head. That's what I'm here for.
它看起来没有武装
It doesn't appear to be armed,
而且这种船的船员不会超过四人
and this type of ship wouldn't have more than a crew of four.
我会很快处理掉他们的
I'll make quick work of 'em.
我相信你会的
I'm sure you will.
相信我 这些狂热分子不会投降的 奈奥米 这是…
Trust me, these fanatics are not going to surrender, Naomi. It's...
我猜你是有备而来的
I assume you came with a plan.
我们溜进他们的传感器盲区 然后悄悄地
We slip inside their sensor shadow and sneak up in a slow, quiet approach
在他们的驾驶舱背面靠近
behind their drive cone to get up close and personal.
我们穿过去 禁用他们的引擎
We cross over, disable their drive.
我为此带来了一些特别的东西
I brought something special for that.
强制开启气闸 一连串爆♥炸♥ 全部完成
Force the airlock, boom, boom, boom, boom. Done and done.
你会为此得到额外报酬吗
Are you getting paid extra for this?
我不是为了钱
I'm not in it for the money.
你们真是有病
这可真是一个快乐的船队
Oh, this is one happy crew.
说到船队 船上有一个新的机械师学徒
And speaking of crew, ship's got a new mechanic's apprentice.
埃莫斯
Amos.
这是芭比德瑞波 这是克拉丽莎毛
Bobbie Draper, Clarissa Mao.
-你好 -你♥他♥妈♥一定是在逗我
Hello. You gotta be fucking kidding me.
-你可以自♥由♥走动 -谢谢
You're free to move about. Thank you.
在第一块岩石撞击之后 埃莫斯把她从地球上带了回来
Amos brought her back with him from Earth after the first rocks hit. It's a long story.
-你藏匿了一个重犯… -埃莫斯信任她 而我信任埃莫斯
You're harboring a convicted felon. Amos trusts her, and I trust him,
而这是我们的船 不用多说了
and this is our ship, so that's the end of it.
好的 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
我要去吃点东西
I'm gonna go grab some chow.
嗨
Hey.
你听说过在星环失踪的船只吗
You heard of any ships going missing at the Ring?
失踪
Missing?
在穿越时
During transits.
有火星情报说
Well, there was some Martian intel
船只在穿越星环时失联了
about a number of ships that went dark while passing through the Rings.
他们很有可能偷偷加入了伊那罗斯
Suspicion was that they slipped off to join Inaros,
但这无法得到证实
but that couldn't be confirmed.
从未有对这些失踪船只的解释
The ships were never really accounted for.
为什么
Why?
我找到了这个
I found this buried
在最近一次自♥由♥海军部队评估中挖掘出来的
in the last Free Navy force assessment.
那是离开星环的叛变火星国会共和国舰队 那就是巴基斯号♥
That's the rogue MCRN fleet exiting the Ring Space, and that's the Barkeith.
看这个
Watch this.
那不是正常的穿越
That is not a normal transit.
你一看便知
And you would know.
可能与从弗雷德约翰逊那里偷走的普罗托分子有关
Might have something to do with the protomolecule that was stolen from Fred Johnson.
你能帮忙让我看到那个情报吗
Can you get me a look at that intel?
好的 我会做到的
Yeah. I'll make it happen.
泰南 小行星带
伊娜扎米在我们的范围内
The Inazami is on our scopes.
导弹架 船首和船尾 全部装满武器
Missile racks bow and stern, full loads.
有一场战争在进行
There's a war on.
他们正位于他们说自己要去的地方
They are where they said they would be.
-我们应该武装我们的鱼雷 -全部三个
- We should arm our torpedoes. - All three of them?
他们正在决定是否值得为赏金而尝试
They're probably deciding whether it's worth the risk to try for the bounty on us.
他们当然是
Of course they are.
沃克是个小偷
Walker was a smuggler and thief,
如果我们当时有更好的选择 我会使用它的
and if we had a better option, I would've used it.
你和他在一起会比和我们在一起更安全
You will be safer with him than you will be with us.
船长 该地区没有任何东西向我们靠近
Captain, nothing in the region vectoring toward us.
只有我们
We're alone.
使用窄波束通讯 告诉他们我们准备停靠
Tight-beam comms. Tell them we're ready to dock.
如果他们试图越过我们 就把他们都杀了
If they try to move past us, kill them all.
-梁沃克 -卡米娜卓拉姆
Liang Walker. Camina Drummer,
这就是传说中的泰南号♥
on the legendary Tynan.
-我们有时间参观吗 -现在不行
Do we have time for a tour? - Not now.
这是货物
This the cargo?
道雄
Michio.
比我们同意的少
Less than we agreed?
访问我的帐户变困难了
My accounts have become more difficult to access.
你会得到剩下那些的 我保证
You will get the rest, on my word.
我们有点麻烦
We have a problem.
自♥由♥海军已经接管了木卫三的安检
The Free Navy has taken over security on Ganymede.
他们在空间站和码头各处设置检查站
They're setting checkpoints all over the station and the docks.
货物在那里不安全
Cargo won't be safe there.
你是自♥由♥海军 你不能让她通过吗
You're Free Navy. You can't get her through?
-我是金枝的人 -金枝就是自♥由♥海军
I'm Golden Bough. Golden Bough is Free Navy.
程度高于一些人
Some more than others.
但马尔科伊那罗斯不喜欢我
Marco Inaros doesn't like me.
我让他恐惧 我的男人味
I intimidate him. Sexually.
我可以把她当我的船员 直到土卫五 或者也许到土卫八
I can take her as part of my crew until Rhea or Iapetus maybe.
你有什么技能
What are your skills?
二级打捞者 紧急医疗技术员
Salvager, class-two, and emergency med tech.
你不会有太多事情做的 我们只是搬运货物
You won't have much to do. We just move freight.
不参与战斗
No part in fighting?
几个金枝成员不喜欢拍马尔科的马屁
A few Golden Bough did not like kissing Marco's ass
并脱离了自♥由♥海军
and broke away from the Free Navy.
为此 他把我们其他人都打入冷宫了
He made the rest of us hind tit because of it.
如果你正在被追捕 我还不如留在这里
If you're being hunted, I would just as soon stay here.
马尔科不想让我们死 他只是在给我们很烂的工作来羞辱我们
Oh, Marco doesn't want us dead. He's just humiliating us with shit jobs.
也没那么烂
It's not so bad.
有时物资会丢失 然后会有钱出现在你的口袋里
Sometimes supplies go missing and money shows up in your pocket.
你搬的是什么货物
What sort of freight are you moving?
大量的食物和水
A lot of food and water now.
净化器 发电机 大部分是从木卫三和谷神星转移出来的
Purifiers, generators. Mostly transfer from Ganymede and Ceres.
转移 去哪里
Transfer? To where?
补给仓库
Supply depots.
马尔科在整个小行星带上都设立了这些
Marco spun 'em up all over the Belt.
不管怎么说 现在可能是参观的好时机
This might be a good time for a tour after all.
有什么变了吗
Something changed?
只是在评估备用飞行路径
Just evaluating alternate flight paths,
看看是否有办法更快地将物资运送到麦地那
seeing if there's a way to get the supplies to Medina faster.
比那还快
Faster than that?
那是你的计划
That's your plan.
-有更好的吗 -没有
If there's a better one... There isn't.
我听说了菲利普的事
I heard about Filip.
你是新来的
You're new here.
仔细想想你接下来要说什么
Think carefully about what you say next.
你可以把他扔进一个回收水箱里几个小时 看看他是否会游泳
I think you should drop him in a recycling tank for a few hours to see if he can swim.
你有过类似经验
Are you speaking from experience?
乌塔姆叔叔是一位传统主义者
Uncle Uttam was a traditionalist.
我知道是我活该 我当时正在经历一个阶段 所以…
I'm sure I deserved it. I was going through a phase, so...
这不仅仅是一个阶段
This is more than just a phase.
菲利普完全失去了注意力 没有自♥制♥力
Filip has completely lost his focus. No self-control.
这似乎是共识
That seems to be the consensus.
流言蜚语 船员会八卦的
Scuttlebutt. Crews talk.
你无法阻止
You can't prevent that.
约安
菲利普必须要经受的事情 已经不是什么秘密了
It's certainly no secret what Filip has had to endure.
听起来他的母亲与这件事有很大关系
Sounds like his mother had a lot to do with it.
不…
No, it...
把她带到我们中间是他的错
it was his fault for bringing her amongst us.
让我们付出了如此大的代价
Cost us all so much.
你对他有什么期望
What do you want for him?
我想要他比现在更优秀
I want him to be better than this.
-他是我的一部分 -他是你的儿子
He's a part of me. He's your son.
那就是这个词的定义
That's the definition.
我爱他
I love him.
这个词对不同的人有不同的含义
That word means different things to different people.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表