剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我也是
Me too.
动起来
Move, move!
好的 听我指示
Okay, on me.
等待我的指令 然后我们全速前往空间站
Wait for my mark. Then we go full speed for the station!
边走边分散…
Spread as you go to draw...
德雷珀 你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么
Draper! What the fuck are you doing?
所有小队 退后
All teams, fall back!
别听她的 所有小队 火力掩护
Fuck that, all teams, covering fire!
把我们剩下的一切都向他们发射
Give them everything we got left!
我抓住你了 芭比
I got you, Bobbie!
牛啊 洛西
Fuck yeah, Roci.
没有别的选择
No other choice.
不得不把那些轨道炮全干掉
Had to take out the guns.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们失去了的轨道炮
We lost the guns.
马尔科伊那罗斯
Marco Inaros,
关于你对额外军备的要求
in regard to your request for additional armaments,
你的请求被拒绝了
your request is denied.
任何进一步的通信将被拒绝
Any further communications will be refused, and any ships
任何试图进入我们空间的船只都将被摧毁
attempting to enter our space will be destroyed.
你在分散注意力方面很有用 但我有神要杀
You were a useful distraction, but I have gods to kill.
前往拉科尼亚的星环现在已经关闭
The Ring to Laconia is now closed.
你靠自己吧
You're on your own.
消息结束
Oyedeng, Beltalowda.
是来道歉的
Come to apologize?
现在已经胜券在握 这样做是明智之举
Wise move now, that victory is inevitable.
罗森菲尔德死了
Rosenfeld is dead.
太糟糕了
Too bad.
她本来可以很好地统治麦地那
She would have governed Medina well.
-她有一个家庭 -是的 我们都是她的家人
- She had a family. - Yes, we were all her family.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
做到什么
Do what?
如此轻松地应对我们杀死的所有人
So easily cope with all the people we've killed.
没有什么值得内疚的
There is nothing to feel guilty about.
死亡是我们获得自♥由♥和未来的代价
Death for some is the price of our freedom and our future.
死的很有可能是我 而不是罗森菲尔德
It could have easily been me instead of Rosenfeld.
或者我
Or me.
在这件事上 我们谁都无法选择
None of us have a choice in this.
任何真正的星带人可以梦想的最好的礼物
The greatest gift any true Belter could wish
就是为了使命而死
for is to die fighting for the cause.
为了使命还是为了你
For the cause or for you?
如果死的是你 如果我失去了你
If it were you and I lost you,
那会像是失去了自己的一部分
I would lose a piece of myself.
但我会接受我的命运
But I would accept my fate.
并感到自豪 因为这是我们选择的生活
And I would be proud, because this is the life we've chosen.
-我什么时候选择过 -你是我的儿子
- When did I choose? - You are my son.
在我们做了这一切后 你还是不明白
After all we've done, you still can't see
你被给与了什么吗
what you've been given.
我现在明白了
I do now.
我需要一个修复轨道炮反应堆的计划
I want the plan to repair and restart the railgun reactors
在我们重新夺回麦地那的那一刻就能实施
ready to go the moment we recapture Medina.
好的 船长
Aye, Captain.
我们已经抵达终点了
We have reached the end.
带内人对我们的控制的终点
The end of the Inners' hold upon us.
抬起头来
Lift your heads,
正视前方
your eyes,
鼓起勇气
your hearts,
振作精神
your spirits
要记住…
and know this.
虽然我们有流血伤亡
We have been bloodied,
但他们已经被损毁了
but they have been broken.
当我们最后一次扫过星环
And when we sweep through the Ring one last time
扫除洛西南多号♥
and sweep away the Rocinante
扫除我们空间内所有带内人的痕迹时
and all vestiges of the Inners from our space,
当那一刻到来时
when that moment comes,
多年的抗战就将结束
our long struggle will finally be over
并最终迎来我们的胜利
and our victory complete.
我们会崛起
We will rise
从带内人失败的灰烬中崛起
from the ashes of the Inners' failures
并在星辰之间播下我们文明的种子
and sow the seeds of our humanity across the stars.
这是终点 是带内人的终点
This is the end, the end of the Inners,
他们的终点将是我们的起点
and their end will be our beginning.
伊那罗斯将与这些船只一起抵达星环
Inaros will arrive at the Ring along with these ships.
这是他的舰队剩下的所有船只了
It's all that's left of his fleet.
但是我们在范围内没有火力可以拦截它们
But we have no assets in range to intercept them.
詹姆斯 对不起 祝你好运
James, I'm sorry. Godspeed.
-我觉得我们寡不敌众 -那么计划是什么
I'd say we're outnumbered. So what's the plan?
如果我们把洛西带到星环空间站
If we took the Roci down to the Ring Station,
我们可以用我们的反应堆为轨道炮供电吗
could we use our reactor to power up the railguns?
如果我们有几个星期时间 也许可以
If we had a couple of weeks, maybe.
我们没那么多时间
We don't have a couple weeks.
那就不行
Then no.
在他们到达之前 我们可以去很多地方
A lot of places we could go before they get here.
只需选择一个星环
Just pick a Ring.
我们没有足够的燃料或反应物质
We don't have enough fuel or reaction mass to make it to any of the colonies.
麦地那有
Medina does.
我们有六个治疗完毕的士兵
We've got half a dozen patched-up soldiers in med bay.
加上我和他 足够组成一个突袭队了
With me and him, that's enough for an assault team.
我们可以拿着一个加油箱…
We'd have to hold a refueling tank for the initial travel.
在座的各位谁真的想一走了之
Does anyone here really wanna cut and run?
詹巴蒂斯塔号♥剩下的部分仍然可以驾驶
What's left of the Giambattista is still drivable.
我们把它开回星环 当他们通过星环时 将它引爆
We send it back to the Ring, set it to blow and they come through,
那应该能炸毁几艘船 爆♥炸♥碎片可能会再多击落几艘
that'd take out a few of them. Maybe one or two more with the debris.
至少会让他们受到点损伤
Bloody their nose at least.
然后我们就用剩余火力与之正面对抗
And then we just shoot it out with the rest?
我们有三颗鱼雷 点防御炮还剩60%
We have three torpedoes, PDCs are at 60%,
足够的轨道炮弹可以进行几次良好的齐射
enough railgun rounds for a few good salvos.
只要我们是在尝试杀死马尔科
As long as we try to kill Marco,
我加入
I'm in.
我们肯定会这样做
We are definitely going to do that.
任何其他船员如果不想参加 只需要说出来就好
Any of our passengers wants out, all they have to do is say so.
这没有什么丢人的
There's no shame in it.
如果我们靠得足够近 我可以尝试突破进入
If we can get close, I could try a breach-in entry.
那样可以摧毁一艘舰
Take a ship out that way.
我们或许能够触发星环实体
We might be able to trigger the Ring Entities.
当我们驾驶詹巴蒂斯塔号♥通过星环时
When we came through the Ring with the Giambattista,
我们在运输途中丢失了一些吊舱
we lost some of the pods to transit,
这意味着我们已经接近阈值了
which means we were already close to the threshold.
如果我们把所有的质量和能量一次性推过星环
If we push every bit of mass and energy we can through the Ring all at once,
带上每个鱼雷和轨道炮弹头
every torpedo and railgun slug,
如果我们时间计算的恰到好处
and we time it all just right,
我们应该能够唤醒实体
we should be able to wake the Entities up.
他说那会很糟糕
You said that that would be bad.
如果我们叫醒他们 他们可能会保持清醒
If we wake them up, they might stay awake.
这可能会一劳永逸地结束马尔科
This could put an end to Marco once and for all.
警告 极端危险 反应器过载
反应器过载
滚开
Veer off!
战争不会在战场上结束
War doesn't end on the battlefield.
它是在谈判桌上结束的…
It ends at the negotiating table,
不然它根本就不会结束
or it doesn't end at all.
我们都同意我们必须控制星环中的穿越
We all agree we must control traffic through the Rings.
没有人反对运输联盟的想法
No one is opposed to the idea of a transport union.
-甚至我都不反对 -那我们还坐在这里干什么
- Not even me. - Then why are we still sitting here?
我们犹豫的时间越长 自♥由♥海军的余孽就有越多的时间
The longer we dither, the more time we give what's left of the Free Navy
重新集结和重组
to gather themselves and reorganize.
我们需要放出一些消息
We need to put something out.
-放出什么 -一份声明
Put what out? A statement,
我们对集体行动的承诺
our commitment to collective action.
“联♥合♥国♥、火星和星带
The United Nations, Mars, and the Belt
“已经形成了一个新的权威机构
have formed a new authority
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表