剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《苍穹浩瀚》前情提要
我们已经看到了美妙的结果
We are already seeing beautiful results.
你修好了她 你会修理东西
You fixed her! You fix things!
爸爸 你们绝对没法相信发生了什么...
You'll never believe what happened.
补给仓库 马尔科在整个小行星带上都设立了这些
Supply depots. Marco sprung them up all over the Belt.
以我们目前的消耗速度
And at our current rate of consumption,
谷神星只有大约能用三周的食物和空气
Ceres has only enough food and air for approximately three weeks.
我没有做错任何事
- Mi na du nating mal. - Im gut.
你的随军记者去哪了
Where's your embed?
我宁愿死 也不要被你们奴役
I will die before I live at the end of your leash.
去他的吧 我们给过机会了 发射
Oh, fuck it. We tried. Firing one.
弹头:解除武装 授权:吉姆霍顿
这是你的错 我们不需要杀死詹姆斯霍顿
This is your fault. We didn't need to kill James Holden.
你被免职了
You are relieved of duty!
请节哀
I'm so sorry, boss.
与小山同班的所有学生都喜欢他
All the students from Xan's class loved him.
如果学校有什么可以做的 请告诉我们
If there's anything the school can do, please let us know.
听说推车绕过弯道的速度太快 直接翻倒了
Apparently, the cart came around the curve too fast and just tipped over.
可怜的小山 那司机会怎么样
Poor little Xan. What's gonna happen to the driver?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
我猜那已经不重要了
I guess it doesn't matter.
有一名士兵说他会被行刑队枪决
One of the soldiers was talking about a firing squad.
你们现在应该在巴黎的
You were supposed to be in Paris.
结束这里的任务后 你父母将会被派驻巴黎
That was gonna be your parents' posting after this.
回到地球 在巴黎的研究所
Back to Earth, institute in Paris,
研究他们在这里收集的所有数据
going through all the data they gathered here.
你们本来不应该在这里
You weren't supposed to be here.
好吧 我从没去过地球
Yeah, well, I've never been to Earth.
我也没 我是在火星长大的
Me neither. I grew up on Mars.
不管你的感受如何 都没关系的
Whatever you feel, it's okay.
我知道感到难过也很正常
I know it's all right to be sad.
悲伤是一种奇怪的情感
Grief is strange.
随着你长大就变得更困难了
It gets harder when you've grown up,
所以我们撒谎 说悲伤和难过是一样的
so we lie about it and say it's the same as being sad.
我们不是故意撒谎
It's not like we mean to lie.
撒谎 例如说
Lies? Like what?
例如说 “一切都会好起来的”
Like, "It'll be all right."
我们会保护你的
"We'll keep you safe."
我们想要 也会试着去保护你
I mean we want to, we try to, but...
但生活没那么简单
that's not how life works.
拥有自己珍爱却无法保护的东西
Having something you love that you can't protect...
太让人害怕了
it's terrifying.
你曾失去过孩子吗
Did you have a kid who died?
不 没有
No, no.
我失去了一个地方
I lost a place.
一个对于我很重要的地方
It was a place that mattered to me,
我认为它会永远存在下去
and I thought it would go on forever.
当然 那不是真的 只是我以为会的
Well, that's not true. I assumed it would,
就像你以为阿历山大会一直在这里一样
like how you assumed Alexander would always be here.
我从没想过它会分崩瓦解
I never thought it would fall apart,
然后它瓦解了
and then it did.
这让我非常难过 非常 非常愤怒并且害怕
It made me very sad and very, very angry and frightened.
当我处于你现在的境地时
When I was where you are now,
我需要一些什么 来让它不仅仅是消亡
I needed something to make it more than just death.
我需要让它变成一种牺牲 你知道什么是牺牲吗
I needed to make it a sacrifice. You know what a sacrifice means?
-是指去放弃什么 -是的
To give something up. Yeah,
但不仅如此
but it's more than that.
是放弃一些东西
It's... it's to give something up
并使之成为神圣的事
and make it sacred.
当你这样想时 它并没有解决任何问题
When you think about it like that, it doesn't fix anything,
但这会让失去它们的伤痛减少
but it makes losing them hurt less.
你弟弟 火星 关于火星的梦想
Your brother, Mars, the dream of Mars,
他们仍然很重要
they still matter.
我们在这里所做的是好事 是重要的事
We're doing something good here. It's important.
如果我们赢了
And if we win...
它会让这一切变得值得
it'll make all of this worth it.
甚至是我们在这过程中不得不放弃的部分也会是值得的
Even the parts we had to give up along the way.
我不想放弃他
I don't wanna give him up.
当那些星环打开时
When those Rings opened,
我们会奔向宇宙中去 就像你弟弟奔向那条路一样
we all ran out into the universe, like your brother ran out into that road.
没有人能阻止我们 因此
No one could stop us. So instead,
必须有人保护我们的安全
someone has to keep us safe,
或者至少尝试保护
or at least try.
不知道我还能不能做到
I don't know if I still can,
如果我不能
and if I can't...
反正到了那个时候 什么都不重要了
nothing matters then anyway.
-继续尝试吧 -上将
- Keep trying. Admiral!
我要见杜阿尔特海军上将 现在
I need Admiral Duarte. Now!
-谢谢 -上将
- Thank you.
上将
Admiral!
抱歉你没能看到巴黎
Sorry you didn't get to see Paris.
也许有一天我们也会拥有一座自己的巴黎
Maybe one day, we'll have one of our own.
出什么事了吗
Is there something wrong?
我的新协调协议返回了一致的回复模式
My new coordination protocol returned a coherent reply pattern.
给我看看
Show me.
我想我可以打开它 我知道我可以
I think I can turn it on. I know I can.
我理解你们的愤怒和恐惧
I understand your anger and your fear,
但你们不能被它们蒙蔽
but you can't let them blind you.
在这个时刻我们不能为了空洞的安全承诺 而出♥卖♥♥♥我们的未来
This is not the time to sell our future for the empty promise of safety.
我们可能永远无法确定 是谁排空了我们的油箱
We may never know for certain who vented our tanks,
但我们都知道谁在为星带人建设未来
but we all know who is building a future for the Belt!
你们现在会听到带内人要求我们站在他们一边
You will hear the Inners asking us to take their side now.
不要让自己回到他们的枷锁之下
Don't put yourself back under their yoke!
不要为了一口水就放弃我们的未来
Never again! - Don't forfeit our future for a sip of water!
他们无法打败我们
They can't defeat us!
但如果我们失去信心 我们就会打败自己
But if we lose faith, we can defeat ourselves.
我们曾向带内人承诺过 他们留在自己的世界里就能得到和平
Now, the Inners were offered peace if they stayed on their worlds.
他们选择了来到这里
They chose to come here.
他们离开后 我们才会再次迎来和平
And we will have peace again after they leave.
爆♥炸♥物是星带人的采矿炸♥药♥ 显然是伊那罗斯埋下的
The explosives were Belter mining charges. They were clearly planted by Inaros.
如果我们公开证据...
If we make the evidence public...
桑吉拉尼会称它为虚假的旗帜 带内人连环谎言中最新的一个
Sanjrani will call it a false flag, the latest in a long line of Inner lies.
要让他们反对马尔科 还需要更多的证据
It'll take more than that to turn them against Marco.
恕我直言 女士 我们是海军 不是警♥察♥部队
With all due respect, ma'am, we are a Navy, not a police force.
拥有一支不足以扭转这场战争的舰队
With a fleet that is not strong enough to turn the tide
除非在星带上拥有盟友
of this war without allies in the Belt.
15名联♥合♥国♥海军陆战队员和27名火星人死亡
15 UN Marines, 27 Martians dead.
也有星带人死了
Belters died as well.
两艘全新的护卫舰无法再服役
And two brand-new frigates out of commission.
为了什么
And for what?
他们不希望我们在这里 没关系
They don't want us here. Fine.
火星国会共和国海军舰队司令部建议 联合打击部队
MCRN Fleet Command recommends that a joint strike force
出发前往星环 用最大的马力
set out for the Ring immediately, burning as hard as we can.
我们的隐形舰队会消灭马尔科的哨兵
Our stealth ships will take out Marco's sentries,
削弱麦地那 并重新控制星环
cripple Medina, and reassert control of the Ring
在自♥由♥海军的渗透变得更加根深蒂固之前
before the Free Navy can get any more entrenched.
不顾首尾地拯救我们的自傲
Rushing headlong to salve our pride
并证明我们的男子气概 正是伊那罗斯想要的
and prove our manhood is exactly what Inaros wants.
我不会将我的武装投入到那个计划中
I will not commit my forces to that plan.
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥不支持进攻麦地那
消息发送
普雷斯顿上将 火星国会共和国海军舰队司令准备单独行动
很高兴听到你一切都好
I was glad to hear you were all right.
“达西奥田 东亚贸易区专家”
Darcy Okuda.
我听到过她和埃布朗中士的谈话
Specialist, East Asian Trade Zone.
两人都是竞技游泳运动员 他们...
I heard her talking to Sergeant Ebron, both competitive swimmers.
他们曾在阿♥拉♥伯海
They...they raced once...
比赛过一次
...in the Arabian Sea.
他们对谁赢了比赛有分歧
They disagreed about who won.
-斯图尔特小姐 你在录像吗 -是的
Ms. Stuart, are you recording this? - Yes.
-立即停止 -你说我有全部访问权限
- Stop right now. You said I had full access.
你是对的
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表