剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
“管理星环殖民地的贸易
to administer trade to the Ring colonies.
“老敌人、新朋友携手共进
Old enemies, new friends are working together
"以确保星环内的实体
to ensure the entities inside the Rings
"不会抹杀我们所有人"
do not obliterate us all.
应该这么说
Put this out.
“星带人将控制通过星环空间的穿越”
Belters will control the traffic through the Ring Space.
又来了
Oh God, here we go again.
星带人只有一票的权威机构
An authority with two Inner votes and only one
不是权力的分享 而是一场傀儡戏
for the Belt isn't sharing power...it's a puppet show.
-我对此深感被冒犯… -总理
I take great offense to that. You have no right... Prime minister.
你需要讲道理
You need to be reasonable.
休想用道理逼我听话
I will not be reasoned back into my place.
你们承诺给星带人一个未来 但前提是不给你们带来麻烦
Belters are promised a future so long as it remains convenient.
你们给了星带人发言权 但前提是带内人控制发言的平台
We are given a voice so long as Inners control the comm.
你们给了我们投票权 但前提是你们可以投票将我们否决
We have a vote so long as we can always be voted down.
-冷静点 我们只是在商量… -别让我冷静下来
Easy. We're just talking here. Don't tell me to calm down.
我厌倦了接受指示
I'm tired of being talked at.
你控制着一个派系 最重要的一个 是没错
You control a faction, the most important one, yes,
但你们不是一个政♥府♥
but you're not a government.
星带空间站和带外行星中 有一半人站在伊那罗斯那边
Half of the stations in the Belt and the Outer Planets sided with Inaros.
你不能指望我们奖励他们
You cannot expect us to reward them.
我期待的是你奖励我
What I expect is for you to reward me
以及每一个拿起武器 对抗伊那罗斯来帮助你的星带人
and every last Belter who took up arms against Inaros to help you.
火星永远不会接受星带人的控制
Mars will never accept Belter control of the Ring colonies.
如果我为此提出任何讨论 我的政♥府♥就会垮台
The government would fall if I even proposed the debate in Parliament.
我向你保证 你和的人♥民♥会有一席之地
I give you my word that you and your people will be represented.
拥有与火星和地球同等的地位和尊严
Equal status and dignity to Mars and Earth.
这个承诺被打破的次数太多 我都数不过来了
That promise has been made and broken more times than I can count.
我们每次都被告知这一次会有所不同 但从来没有
Over and over we have been told we can trust the Inners, that this time will be different, and it never was.
我无法改变历史
I cannot unwind history.
星带人会尊重你 我给你我的承诺
The Belt will treat you with respect. You have my word.
我们将在未来管理我们的特属地区 你们也可以拥有自己的
We will take our niche in the future and allow you yours. You have my word.
这样够好吗
Is that good enough?
你会接受吗
Will you take that?
为什么你的话对我来说就足够了
Why is your word enough for me
但我的话对你来说还不够呢
and mine not enough for you?
我们还在原地绕圈子
We're going around in circles.
不能全盘否定伊那罗斯
Inaros wasn't all wrong.
他是邪恶的 也是残忍♥的 但他挖掘了一些真实的东西
He was evil, and he was cruel, but he tapped into something real.
他之所以能够做到他所做的 是因为很多人都感到愤怒和恐惧
He was able to do what he did because so many people were angry and frightened.
他们看到了未来 但他们并不在其中
They saw the future, and they weren't in it.
-这就是必须解决的问题 -你同意她的看法吗
- That's what this has to fix. - You agree with her.
你想向某人展示信任 就要把你的性命交到他们手中 不能只是装装样子
You wanna show someone you trust them, you put your life in their hands. You can't just pretend to.
如果你不能做到 那么你就不是真的信任他们
If you can't do that, you don't really trust them.
如果我们现在无法找到相互信任的方法
And if we can't find a way to trust each other at this point,
我觉得以后可能也无法找到
I doubt we ever will.
如果这个运输联盟是一个独♥立♥的机构
What if this transport union were an independent agency
建在麦地那站 由一个没有从属关系的人领导呢
based in Medina Station, headed by someone with no allegiances,
-一个星带人的朋友 -一个带内人
a friend of the Belt. An Inner?
当然 那必须是地球、火星和星带人的一致选择
It would have to be a unanimous choice of Earth, Mars, and the Belt, of course.
一个无可指责、不关心政♥治♥的人
A person above reproach, apolitical,
还拥有与各方诚信合作的历史
with a history of working honorably with all sides.
-等一下 -詹姆斯
- Wait a minute. - James.
是时候让你创造历史了
It's time for you to make history
再一次
again.
我或许能够接受
I might be open
但前提是必须得到一些保证
to it with certain assurances that would have
书面保证
to be guaranteed in writing.
再来点咖啡
More coffee.
最后 也是最重要的
Finally, and most importantly,
运输联盟将是真正独♥立♥的
the transport union will be truly independent,
不受任何政♥府♥或派系的束缚
not beholden to any government or faction,
其成员依法执行命令并遵守其决定
its members compelled by law to enforce and abide by its decisions.
这个联盟将允许我们安全地使用星环
This union will allow us to use the Rings safely
并与所有人分享他们的利益
and share their benefits with all.
我要感谢联♥合♥国♥大会
I want to thank the UN General Assembly
以及火星议会的远见和勇气
and the Martian Parliament for their vision, courage,
以及他们批准宪♥章♥的速度
and the speed with which they ratified the charter.
我很自豪也很谦卑地接受
I'm proud and humbled to accept this position
运输联盟第一任主席的职位
as the first President of the Transport Union.
在我同意接受这份工作之前
Before I agreed to take this job,
我坚持了几个前提条件
I insisted on a few conditions.
其中之一是卡米娜卓拉姆将担任副♥主♥席♥
One of them was that Camina Drummer would be vice president.
我认识的一位智慧的女性曾经说过
A very wise woman I know once said you shouldn't believe
“不要相信别人的话语 要看他们的行动”
what people say, just watch what they do.
我的第一次正式行动 不仅会定义我
My first official acts will define not only me,
也会定义运输联盟本身
but the transport union itself.
这个新的联盟将成为我们未来的重要组成部分
This new union is gonna be a critical part of our future,
第一个星带人真正共同分享的未来
a future that for the first time the Belt will truly share in.
我不是星带人
I'm not a Belter.
我只是一个来自地球的人 代表我尊重的人
I'm just a man from Earth, representing people I respect
有时 也代表爱
and sometimes love.
我只是一个外人 永远都是
An outsider, and I always will be
所以这是一个问题
and there's a problem with that.
你♥他♥妈♥的不要这样做
Don't you fucking do it.
这就是为什么 作为我的第一次正式行动
Which is why, as my first official act
作为运输联盟的主席
as President of the Transport Union,
我辞职
I resign.
星带的未来必须由星带人的声音引领
The future of the Belt has to speak with a Belter's voice,
因此 我很自豪地介绍运输联盟的新主席
and in that spirit, I'm proud to introduce the new President of the Transport Union,
卡米娜卓拉姆
Camina Drummer.
一次一个问题
One at a time, one at a time,
请每次提一个问题
please, one at a time.
你这个口是心非的小混♥蛋♥
You duplicitous little shit.
这是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
-你们两个已经计划好了 -我们不得不这样
The two of you planned this. We had to.
你是带着欺骗来谈判的
You were negotiating in bad faith.
-我会撤消这个… -不要 请不要 甚至不要尝试
I will undo this. Don't. Please don't even try.
这是确保和平的唯一途径 也是我们共同前进的唯一途径
It was the only way to secure the peace, the only way we all move forward together.
你明白的
And you know it.
哦 詹姆斯
Oh, James.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
秘♥书♥长♥女士…
放轻松 找找感觉
Just take it easy. Get the feel.
洛西不是剃刀鲸号♥
The Roci's not the Razorback.
别担心 我会很温柔的 我保证
Don't worry, I'll be gentle. I promise.
我想知道这个按钮是做什么的
I wonder what this button does.
你确定这是个好主意吗 船长
Sure this is a good idea, Cap?
有你掌舵已经让飞行够颠簸的了
The ride was rough enough with you at the stick.
她只是在逗我们玩 我希望是
She's just messing with us, I hope.
嘿 我为你做了一些东西
Hey, I made something for you.
如果你当时没有来拜访我 你本应拥有原件的
You'd still have the original if you hadn't come visit me.
我一直很喜欢它 所以…
And I always liked it, so...
我做得一样吗
Did I get it right?
是的 我想是一样的
Yeah, I think you did.
我从没想过 我会看到带内人接受星带人的命令
I never thought I'd see Inners take orders from a Belter.
早该这样了
It's high time.
我惹恼了很多人
I pissed off a lot of people.
确实如此
You certainly did.
我希望我做的是对的
I hope I did the right thing.
是对的
You did.
你顺着自己的良心 希望别人也顺着他们的良心
You followed your conscience in the hope that others would follow theirs.
你这样做不是为了回报或表扬
You didn't do it for a reward or a pat on the head.
宇宙从不会告诉我们 我们做的是对是错
The universe never tells us if we did right or wrong.
尝试帮助他人 比知道自己帮助了他人更重要
It's more important to try to help people than to know that you did.
替一下我的位置
Take my station.
更重要的是让别人的生活变得更好
More important that someone else's life gets better
而不是让你自我感觉良好
than for you to feel good about yourself.
你永远不知道你可能对某人产生的影响 无从知晓
You never know the effect you might have on someone, not really.
也许你说过的一件很酷的事情 会让他们永远铭记在心
Maybe one core thing you said haunts them forever.
也许善意的瞬间会给他们安慰或勇气
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表