剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《苍穹浩瀚》前情提要
你修好了她 你会修理东西
You fixed her! You fix things!
火星国会共和国海军舰队司令部建议 联合打击部队
MCRN Fleet Command recommends that a joint strike force
立即前往星环
set out for the Ring immediately.
我不会将我的武装投入到那个计划中
I will not commit my forces to that plan.
我哥哥是谷神星的码头工人
My brother is a dockworker on Ceres.
我只是希望他没事
I just hope he's okay.
这是属于我的决策 我不欠你什么该死的解释
It was my call to make, and I don't owe you a fucking explanation.
如果我们不想赢得这场战斗 我不知道我在这里做什么
If we're not trying to win this fight, I don't know what I'm doing out here.
卡米娜
Camina!
-我很抱歉 -你为什么觉得抱歉
- I'm so sorry. - What are you sorry for?
这则消息是发给叛徒和懦夫
And this message is for the traitor,
马尔科伊那罗斯的
coward, Marco Inaros.
至少掠夺我们补给品的不是带内人
At least it wasn't the Inners who raided our supplies.
你站哪边呢
Whose side are you on?
卓拉姆是我们的敌人 这是战争
Drummer is our enemy. This is war.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在那吗
Are you there?
在吗
Hello?
拜托 你必须帮助他
Please, you have to help him.
他是我的弟弟 他受伤了
He's my brother. He got hurt.
他死了
He died.
但我知道你可以修复他 就像你修复鸟妈妈一样
But I know you can fix him like you fixed Momma Bird.
拜托了 你在哪里
Please, where are you?
我需要你的帮助 求你了
I need your help, please.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
卡拉 你在哪儿
Cara, where are you?
-卡拉 -宝贝
Cara? Baby!
-宝贝 -你在吗
Baby! Are you out there?
-卡拉 -宝贝 我们就在这里
Cara? Baby, we're right here.
卡拉
Cara?
宝贝
Baby!
卡拉
Cara?
宝贝
Baby!
宝贝女儿 你在吗
Baby girl? Are you out there?
卡拉
Cara?
卡拉
Cara!
卡拉 你在哪里
Cara, where are you?
-卡拉 -宝贝 我们就在这里
- Cara! - Baby, we're right here.
卡拉 你在哪里
Cara, where are you?
-宝贝女儿 -卡拉
Baby girl? - Cara?
-卡拉 -卡拉 我们在这里
- Cara? Cara, we're here.
-你在吗 -宝贝
Are you out there? Baby!
卡拉
Cara!
卡拉 你在吗
Cara, are you out there?
小山
Xan?
卡拉 是你吗
Cara, is that you?
我感觉很奇怪
I feel weird.
发生了什么事
What happened?
呃 你受伤了
Well, you got hurt,
受伤很严重 就像死了那么严重
really hurt, like, uh, killed hurt.
我记得我很害怕
I remember I was scared.
我听到了谈话声 但我看不到任何人
I heard talking, but I couldn't see anyone.
在基质中是什么意思
What does it mean to be in substrate?
一切看起来都不一样了
Everything looks...different.
以前从没见过那个
Never saw that before.
狗狗们修复了你
The dogs fixed you.
星环通信继电器就位并且已经激活 遥测状态良好
Ring Comm Relay in position and active. Telemetry looks good.
通讯员 给我开一个宽频
Comms, give me a wide-band.
宽频开启
Wide-band up.
麦地那站 这里是火星国会共和国海军舰队
Medina Station, this is the MCRN.
你在星环的自♥由♥海军哨兵已被消灭
Your Free Navy sentries at the Ring have been eliminated.
我们的武器现在已经瞄准麦地那站
Our weapons are now locked on Medina Station.
除非你立即无条件投降
And unless you surrender immediately and unconditionally,
不然我们将会开火 请确认
we will open fire. Acknowledge.
鱼雷 准备好所有的发射炮 只使用等离子弹头
Torpedoes. Ready all tubes. Plasma warheads only.
重复一遍 只使用等离子 不使用核武器
Repeat, plasma only. - No nukes.
收到 女士
- Yes, ma'am.
我们在星环站表面检测到了等离子放电
Admiral, we're picking up multiple plasma discharges from the surface of the Ring Station.
在表面 它是什么
From the surface? What is it?
还不确定 仍在识别中
Not sure yet, ma'am. Still working on it.
碰撞警报 多重攻击
Collision alert! Multiple incoming!
所有船只 紧急避险…
All ships, emergency eva...
我们船上没有任何可以解决问题的东西
Obviously we didn't have anything on board that would do the trick.
但是我们打捞到了一些船体存货
But we were able to salvage some appropriate hull stock
现在正在向我们送过来
from the Granicus, which is en route to us now.
新框架应该会在它们到来时就位
The new frameworks should be in place by the time it arrives.
你想让我把菲利普分配到特遣队吗
Would you like me to assign Filip to the detail?
随便你怎么做 我不关心
Do as you wish. It's of no concern to me.
他们把这称为我的战争
They're calling it my war.
土卫二只是一个空间站 而且作为站点也是微不足道的一个
Iapetus is just one station and an insignificant one at that.
想散播怀疑只需要一个就够了
One is all it takes to sow doubt.
这就是卓拉姆所做的
That is what Drummer has done.
-如果有足够多的星带人支持带内人… -是的 我们可能会输
If enough Belters support the Inners, then we...Yes, we could lose,
这就是为什么我们现在唯一在乎的就是去麦地那
which is why the only thing we need to care about now is getting to Medina.
有1300个系统和数百个殖民地在你麾下
With 1,300 systems and hundreds of colonies under your thumb,
拥有我们所需的所有金属 所能建造的所有造船厂
as much metal as we can mine, as many shipyards as we can build,
任何需要这些资源的人都必须问你
anyone who wants access to that will have to ask you.
卓拉姆突袭了一个没有防御工事的补给站
Drummer raided a defenseless supply depot.
如果她因为做了这件事就自以为是英雄的话
If she wants to act like that makes her a hero,
谁在乎
who cares?
太好了
Yes.
你很惊讶
You're surprised.
怎么
What?
你认为它不会起作用吗
Did you think it wasn't going to work?
这需要庆祝一下
This calls for a celebration.
所有船只 紧急避险…
All ships, emergency evasive...
轨道炮是火星设计的
The railgun is a Martian design,
但它是由一种我们从未见过的金属制成的
but it's made out of a metal we've never seen before.
马尔科用普罗托分子交换火星武装直升机和武器
Marco traded Protomolecule for Martian gunships and weapons.
也许这是交易的一部分
Maybe this was part of the deal.
我以为空间站是无法穿透的
I thought the Ring Station was impenetrable.
他们到底是怎么给它装上巨型轨道炮的
How the fuck did they attach giant railguns to it?
他们将枪安装在沿表面铺设的钛带上
They mounted the guns on titanium bands laid right along the surface.
装置可以将自身固定在一起
The assembly holds itself together.
而且由于空间站有无限的惯性
And since the station has effectively infinite inertia,
它是一个完美的阵地
it's a perfect emplacement.
我们的突击队受到五架炮的攻击 但那里可能有六架
Our strike team took fire from five guns, but there are probably six.
从这些位置
From these positions,
伊那罗斯能让星环空间内的任何一点下地狱火雨
Inaros can rain hell on any point inside the Ring Space.
老天
Jesus.
如果伊那罗斯想要发动攻势
If Inaros gets behind the guns,
农场将能够无限期地为他的部队提供补给
the farms on Medina will be able to provision his forces indefinitely.
我们可以发射一群高速核武器并炸毁麦地那
We could send in a swarm of fast nukes and blow Medina up.
上次我们在星环空间站附近引爆核弹时
The last time we detonated a nuke near the Ring Station,
它几乎消灭了整个太阳系
it powered up and nearly wiped out the entire solar system.
我们必须在他们穿过星环前阻止他们
We have to stop them before they get through the Ring.
根据培拉号♥与洛西南多号♥交战时的位置
Based on the position of the Pella when it engaged Rocinante,
还有时间拦截他们
there is still time to intercept them,
但是时间窗口很快就会关闭
but the window's closing fast.
我们现在必须动起来 放弃谷神星…
We have to mobilize now. Abandon Ceres.
让上面的每个人都挨饿 死去
And consign every soul upon it to starvation and death?
自♥由♥海军一直在星带间围捕我们的国民
Free Navy has been rounding up our nationals all over the Belt.
我们不欠谷神星任何东西
We don't owe Ceres a goddamn thing.
我们现在要装载我们所有的战舰 全速前往星环
We need to load up every warship we've got right now, max-burn to the Ring,
进行交战并持续开火 直到我们的子弹用光
engage, and keep firing until we run out of bullets.
火星国会共和国海军舰队同意
MCRN Fleet concurs.
我们没有足够的船只 而且我们资源不够充足
We don't have enough ships, and we're spread too thin.
我们可以完成任务
We can get the job done.
你真的相信我们的胜算比较大吗
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表