剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我敢肯定 我叔叔以他自己的方式爱我
I'm sure my uncle loved me, in his own way.
你爱菲利普
You love Filip.
这可能意味着你…
But that could mean you...
你怜悯他 或者嫉妒他
you pity him or you envy him.
或想念他
Or miss him.
我需要他
I need him.
我需要他成为他应该成为的人
I need him to be the man he should be.
在此之前 你会一直生他的气吗
Are you planning on staying angry with him until then?
之所以这么问 是因为我认为你有更重要的事情需要担心
I only ask because I think you have more important things to worry about.
例如我们的战争
Like our war.
你知道这里的其他人都害怕我
You know, everyone else here is afraid of me.
所以 不客气
So...you're welcome?
这是一艘旧船 伤痕累累
It's an old ship and scarred,
但仍然像棺材钉一样坚硬 且比那锋利两倍
but still hard as a coffin nail and twice as sharp.
就像阿什福德
Like Ashford.
在强大的海盗时代的一个真正的海盗
A true pirate, in the days when that meant something.
难以想象 像伊那罗斯这样的混♥蛋♥结束了他
Hard to stomach that a pansetara like Inaros ended him.
伟大的马尔科
Oh, the Great Marco
用他漂亮的眼睛和完美的头发
with his pretty eyes and his perfect hair.
他很幸运
He got lucky.
现在星带上的每个人都相信他是个天才
Now everyone in the Belt believes he's a genius.
他很擅长将人们变成追随者
He's good at turning people into followers.
但你似乎不喜欢那样
But you don't seem to like that.
-我也不喜欢 -看看你因此而落到了何种田地
Neither did I. Look where it got you.
玛塔尔库比利亚也不喜欢
Matar Kubileya didn't like it either.
而现在他们已经死了
And now they are dead.
当金枝分♥裂♥时 你仍然忠于马尔科
When Golden Bough splintered, you stayed loyal to Marco.
为什么
Why?
我想我被那个时刻迷住了
I suppose I got caught up in the moment.
终于反击了带内人
Finally striking back at the Inners.
我感到了…光荣
It felt...glorious.
那现在呢
And now?
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
你知道他的补给仓库在哪里
You know where his supply depots are.
当巨大而丰厚的奖品原封不动地放在那里时
Are you really content with a little skim, a little side work,
你真的能只满足于一点蝇头小利 一点副业吗
when the big fat prize sits there untouched?
现在跟马尔科作对是愚蠢的
It would be stupid to cross Marco now.
-你和我对话就已经是在跟他作对了 -也许我打算揭发你
You're crossing him by talking to me. Maybe I'm planning to turn you in.
那些尚未投降的金枝舰队
The Golden Bough ships that didn't show their bellies,
-你还和他们有联♥系♥吗 -也许 有一些
are you still in contact with them? Maybe. A few.
我们只需要那些厌倦了在地上捡残羹冷炙的人
We only need the ones who are tired of licking the floor for scraps.
那些准备从马尔科的桌子上抢走食物的人
The ones ready to snatch the food right off Marco's table.
就像真正的海盗会做的那样
Like a true pirate would.
约安在灶神星上有家人
Yoan had family on Vesta.
好的
Okay.
他们应该为他对这项事业所做的一切 和本来能做的事情得到补偿
They should be compensated for all he did for the cause and would have done.
约安袭击了你 而你是自我防卫
Yoan assaulted you, and you defended yourself.
如果他还活着 他也会受到惩罚 然后被解雇
If he had survived, he would've been punished and then discharged.
我们不欠他家人什么
We don't owe his family anything.
你是对的 当我没说
You're right. Never mind.
但这是一种高尚的冲动
But it's a gracious impulse.
我会让军需官安排给约安的家人
I'll have the quartermaster arrange to give Yoan's family
一个月的燃料芯块和一些新的采矿网
a month worth of fuel pellets and some new mining nets.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我叫菲利普伊那罗斯
My name is Filip Inaros.
我是约安的朋友
I was a friend of Yoan's.
我是说 我和他一起在自♥由♥海军服役
I mean, I, um...I served with him in the Free Navy.
我对发生的事情感到难过 这是…
I'm sorry for what happened.
约安 他是…
I-it was... well, Yoan, he was...
我叫菲利普伊那罗斯
My name is Filip Inaros.
我在自♥由♥海军与约安一起服役
I served with Yoan in the Free Navy.
我很抱歉 请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
作为对他服务的敬谢 会将补给品寄给您
Supplies are being sent to you as tribute for his service.
他为马尔科伊那罗斯和星带人光荣献身
He died honorably serving Marco Inaros and the Belt.
芝诺比娅号♥ “联♥合♥国♥♥军♥舰 一号♥”
我当然不喜欢
Of course I don't like it.
这样风险很高 我希望你能说服她不要这么做
It's high risk, a lot of unknowns. I wish you'd talked her out of it.
我甚至没有机会这么做
"Talked her out of it." I didn't even get the chance.
-她没有就此征询我的意见 -老天
She didn't consult me on this. Jesus.
青龙 无重力漂浮中
我怎样才能搞到一套这种防护服
How do I get one of those suits?
你只会伤到自己的 皮威
You'd only hurt yourself, peewee.
可以出发了
Good to go.
电磁脉冲状态 就绪
-很高兴能找到您 -这不是一个好时机
Madam Secretary-General, I'm glad I caught you. This is not a good time.
从来都不是 我感觉到是有什么事情发生了
Well, it never is, ma'am, but I am getting the distinct impression that something is going on,
-我很想知道… -斯图尔特小姐
and I would love to know... Ms. Stuart,
如果您继续滥用您在这艘船上的访问权限
if you continue to abuse your access aboard this ship,
我会撤销它的
I will have it revoked.
该死 他们看到我们了
Shit! They saw us.
他们在逃逸 所有人就位
They're rabbiting! Everyone, brace!
我在锁定它们 轨道炮充电
I'm locking 'em up. Railgun charging.
不行 霍顿 不要开火
Negative. Holden, do not fire.
-我会试着向他们的引擎里发射一枚 -不要开火
I'm gonna try to put one through their drive. I repeat, do not fire.
-我们不能让他们逃跑 -我们不能摧毁他们
We can't let them escape. We can't risk destroying them.
-我们的任务是登船 -这个任务取消
Our mission is to get aboard. They're running. The mission is scrubbed.
我有作战指挥权 任务是否取消由我来决定
I have operational command, and the mission is scrubbed when I say it is.
带着我们一起 让我们保持稳定 然后等待我的出发信♥号♥♥
Put us alongside, hold us steady, and wait for my go signal.
该死的 芭比
God damn it, Bobbie.
该死 好了 大家准备
Fuck. All right, everybody brace.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
霍顿 尽可能让我更靠近
Holden! Get me as close as you can!
他们正试图让我们在驱动器羽流中燃烧
They're trying to burn us up in their drive plume.
废话 更近一点
No shit! Closer.
再近点
Closer.
他们已经动弹不得了 奈奥米 可以穿过去了
They're dead in the water. Naomi, you're good to cross over.
我要去摧毁气闸
I'm heading over to blow the airlock.
我来了
On my way.
重新启动
奈奥米
Naomi?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我来了
I'm coming.
奈奥米
Naomi.
快点 他们要重新发动了
Hurry. They're gonna try to start it up again.
我来吧
I got it.
-奈奥米怎么了 -她遇到了技术故障
What happened to Naomi? She had a technical malfunction.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 奈奥米 回答 怎么回事
What the fuck are you talking about? Naomi, report in. Are you all right? What's going on?
我很好
I'm fine.
舱门打开
Hatch open.
我开始入侵了
Starting bypass.
如果我备份完成 他们也接近备份完成了
If I'm back up, they're getting close to back up too.
当船再次起飞或爆♥炸♥时 我们可不想留在这
We won't want to be here when this ship takes off again or blows up.
我知道 没关系 我能做到
I know. It's okay. I got this.
气闸场安全
Airlock field is secure.
与预期一致 突破准备就绪
As expected. Go for breach.
突破电流正在进行中
Breaching charges going on now.
反应堆状态
Status on the reactor.
克拉丽莎 给我汇报更新
Clarissa, give me an update.
它就像是他们用废弃物做的一样 一切都讲不通
It's like they made this out of old scraps. Nothing here makes sense.
我们已准备好突破
We're ready for breach.
我们进去吗
We going in or what?
时间不多了 克拉丽莎 你能不能关闭反应堆
Clock's ticking, Clarissa. Can you kill the reactor or not?
克拉丽莎 你需要找到磁力基线
Clarissa, you need to find the magnetic bottle power feed line.
那是其中保护最严密的电缆
It'll be the most heavily shielded cable in there.
最有可能是管道下的那个黑色的
Most likely that black-looking one under the conduit.
把那个拉出来
Pull that one out.
-谢谢 -电流到位
Thank you. Charges are in place.
-准备突破 -芭比 来了吗
Ready to breach. Bobbie, you coming?
低威胁
克拉丽莎 呆在我身后
Clarissa, stay behind me!
该死
Shit!
芭比 怎么了 你需要帮助吗
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表