剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
引导系统在接受 特定频率的单次突发传输后
The guidance system was set to launch the rock upon receiving a single burst transmission
会发射岩石
at a specific frequency.
当然 信♥号♥♥是加密的 但它给了我一个想法
It was coded, of course, but it gave me an idea.
我调查了小行星带中传输的许多信♥号♥♥
I polled as many signal relays in the Belt as I could,
寻找过去几个月 在此频率的加密突发传输
looking for coded bursts at that frequency over the past few months.
我找到了很多
Found a bunch of them.
每一个信♥号♥♥都发射了岩石
Each of these signals launched a rock.
这给了我另一个想法 我对信♥号♥♥进行了三角测量
Which gave me another idea. I triangulated the signals to see if I could find out
以找出信♥号♥♥传输的来源
where the transmission came from.
这看起来像一个轨道
That looks like an orbit.
或者是一艘一直在引导岩石的侦察船
Probably a spotter ship that's been guiding the rocks.
他们一定是在潜行 仅使用被动传感器
They'd have to be running dark. Passive sensors only.
观察地球的防御系统和计时 并阻止它们
Quietly watching Earth's defenses and timing them to keep them pinned down.
引导日志中多次提到“青龙”
There were several references in the guidance logs to...an Azure Dragon.
我猜那就是这艘船的名字
I think that's the name of the ship.
像这样的侦察船是高度专业化的船只
Spotters like these are highly specialized ships.
不可能有很多艘在同时运作
There can't be that many of them in operation.
如果我们能找到并摧毁它
If we could find it and take it out,
就可能重创马尔科继续打击地球的能力
it could seriously reduce Marco's ability to keep hitting Earth.
准备航行
Prepare to get underway.
好的 舰长
Aye-aye, Captain.
奈奥米
Naomi.
我有时会让自己相信最坏的情况不会发生
I think sometimes I convince myself the worst can't happen.
这是我解决问题的一种方式
It's a way for me to get through things.
我会更加小心的 为了我们大家 我保证
I'll be more careful. For all of us. I promise.
但我们不会停止
And we're not going to stop.
我试图远离暴♥力♥这么久 但是...
I tried for so long to stay away from the violence, but...
马尔科把我拉回其中
Marco pulled me back into it.
现在我们猎杀的人
And now the people we're hunting and killing
就是我以前口中的自己人
are the same ones I used to call my own.
我不知道我还能忍♥受多久
I don't know how much longer I can bear it.
联♥合♥国♥♥军♥舰芝诺比娅号♥ 绕地球运行
Madame Secretary, do you believe the MCR Commission...
国务卿女士 国会共和国委员会是自♥由♥海军袭击的同谋吗
Madame Secretary, any comments on the food rioting in Kinshasa?
现在不行 记者会将在一会儿举♥行♥
Not now, please. The communications director will be scheduling a conference shortly.
女士 您主动联♥系♥马尔科伊那罗斯 讨论和平条约是真的吗
Madame, is it true you reached out to Marco Inaros to discuss a peace treaty?
这是我一直听说的
Because that's what I've been hearing.
马尔科伊那罗斯提出的唯一条款 就是我们无条件投降
The only thing Marco Inaros has to offer me is his unconditional surrender.
自从伊那罗斯消灭了我们在星环的武装
The colonies have been incommunicado and at the mercy of the Free Navy
殖民地一直与外界隔绝 并受自♥由♥海军的支配
since Inaros wiped out our forces at the Ring.
他可能让定居者挨饿 或者将他们用作强迫劳动力...
He could be starving the settlers out or using them as forced labor to...
这就是为什么我们要和他交战
That's why we're at war with him.
您的内阁中有人提议谈判吗
Has anybody in your cabinet proposed negotiations?
我的内阁在战时的审议
The deliberations of my cabinet in a time
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 你♥他♥妈♥无权干涉
of war are a matter of national security and none of your fucking business.
秘♥书♥长♥女士 人♥民♥刚刚经历了地狱
Madame Secretary General, the people of this planet have been through hell,
现在一切只会变得更糟 他们需要答案 这是你欠他们的
and it's only getting worse. They're just looking for honest answers. You owe them that.
刚刚或许没说清楚 但我们的谈话已经结束了
In case that wasn't clear enough, we're done here.
-如果你想要我的建议... -我不想要
You know, Sergeant, if you want my advice... - I don't.
你应该试着让你的老板记住 她有的是选民 而不是臣民
- You should try to impress upon your boss the fact that she has constituents, not subjects.
她很清楚这种区别
She's aware of the distinction.
我一直喜欢你的一点 是你不太擅长说谎
The one thing I always liked about you is you kinda suck at lying.
你还要一杯吗
Want another?
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
我刚到这里
I just got here.
我可以跟你的老板协商一下
I can sort it out with your bosmang.
我相信你可以 我知道你是谁
I'm sure you can. I know who you are.
那我们走吧
- So, let's go, then.
只需要这些就能打动你的其他女孩
This all it takes with your other girls?
其他女孩 你介意的是这件事
Other girls? Oh, that's your problem?
你应该去找其中一个
You should go find one of them.
我会和你这样的人说话 你应该感到幸运
You're fucking lucky I'm even talking to someone like you.
给 这杯免费
Here. This one's on the house.
我他妈是个英雄 杀死地球人的 是我
I'm a fucking hero! I kill the Earthers, me.
为了你这样的人 杀死了数百万人
Millions of them for people like you.
-一个他妈的英雄 -你情绪太激动了 我们走吧
Oye, Filip, you're coming in hot, huh? - I'm a fucking hero. - Okay, come on, let's go.
-别他妈的碰我 -冷静点 我是你的朋友
- Don't fucking touch me. Hey, easy. I'm your friend.
不 你♥他♥妈♥的就是个笑话
No, you're a fucking joke.
你♥他♥妈♥的发什么神经
- The fuck gotten into you?
你真可悲 如果不是我 这些女孩都会嘲笑你的
- You're pathetic. You know, if not for me, all these girls on the station, they laugh at you, huh?
拜托 不要这样做
Come on, don't do this.
为什么 你♥他♥妈♥的打算怎么办
Why? The fuck you gonna do about it, huh?
进来
Come.
您想见我吗 女士
You wanted to see me, ma'am?
我从没想过我会享受这种感觉
I never thought I'd actually enjoy this sensation.
或者说是感觉的丧失
Maybe it's the lack of sensation.
终于有一次 整个星球没有把我拉下来
The whole planet not pulling me down for once.
如果您想 我可以等下再来
I can come back if you like.
不
No.
帮个小忙
A little help?
是时候进行你的绩效评估了
Time for your performance review.
我的什么
My what?
你讨厌这份工作
You hate this job.
是的 女士 的确是 我明白 我会让位的
Yes, ma'am, I do. I understand. I'll step down...
如果我无法轻松卸任 你也一样
If I don't get the easy way out, neither do you.
你的问题是你是一名海军陆战队员 你厌倦无所事事
Your problem is that you're a Marine. You're sick of doing nothing.
您也是
So are you.
整个该死的星球也是
So is the whole fucking planet.
我刚收到霍顿的消息
I just received word from Holden.
他相信他们已经找到了伊那罗斯的侦察船
He believes they've located an Inaros spotter ship.
他们会检查一下 看看他们的猜想是否正确
They're going to check it out, see if they're right.
如果是就好了
If they are, that would be good.
好还不够 我们需要不只是好
Fuck good. We need better than good.
我们受伤了 被粉碎了
We're wounded, broken,
但假装我们没有 拼命地试图让自己继续前进
trying desperately to keep ourselves going by pretending we're not.
披荆斩棘 疲惫不堪
Gutting through it all, wearing down.
零碎的小胜利不会让我们团结在一起
Little wins here and there will not hold us together.
我们需要的不止这些
We need more than that.
而是更大的东西
Something big.
能给予我们怀有希望的理由的东西
Something to give us a reason to hope.
你有什么想法吗
You have something in mind?
我有
I do.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表