剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《苍穹浩瀚》前情提要
她有孩子
She has babies.
请救她 求你了
Please, help her. Please.
宝贝 对不起 她已经走了
Baby, I'm sorry. She's gone.
不行 喂 你不能拿那个 那不是给你的
No. Hey. You can't have that. That's not for you.
在星环上有失踪的船只吗
You heard of any ships going missing at the ring?
有火星情报说船只在穿越星环时失联了
There was some Martian intel about a number of ships that went dark while passing through the rings.
-能帮忙让我看到那个情报吗 -我会做到的
Can you get me a look at that intel? I'll make it happen.
我想委托你做一个项目
I want to commission a project from you.
我想让星带人看看它对我们做了什么
I want the Belt to see what it's doing to us
让他们在杀死地球人时稍微怀有更多一点的愧疚
and make it just a little harder for them to feel good about killing Earthers.
青龙 一艘引导岩石的侦查船
The Azure Dragon, a spotter ship that's been guiding the rocks.
而我们要捕获它
And we're gonna capture it?
奈奥米 你在哪里
Naomi? Where are you?
我们进去了 你应该可以访问那里的任何数据了
We're in. You should have access to whatever's there.
一切
Motherlode.
如果他们找到了完整的数据核心 他们将能够定位
If they got the data core intact, they'll be able to locate the rocks
仍在飞行中的岩石 以及其余所有准备发射的岩石
that are still in flight. And all the rest that are ready to launch.
他们一旦成功 就会重新部署他们的舰队并出发
And the moment that happens, they'll redeploy their fleets.
让他们来吧
Let them come.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready.
拉康尼亚
我们都来自不同的地方 出于不同的原因
We all come from different places and for different reasons.
安妮一家与调查组一同来自L4
Annie's family came from L-4 with the survey group.
我是随舰队从火星来的
I came from Mars with the fleet.
不管我们来自哪里 无论我们是如何来到这里的
But no matter where we come from or how we got here,
我们现在都是拉康尼亚人
we're all Laconians now.
因为调查组的每个人在这里的时间更长
And since everyone on the survey group has been here longer,
如果想要帮助我们
you can help people like me who came later
可以通过告知我们 是否有任何东西看起来不同或发生了改变
by telling us about anything that seems different or changed,
尤其是近几周
especially in the last few weeks.
当然也可以通过在课堂上专心听讲
And also by paying attention in class.
下课
Class dismissed.
卡拉 我们要去踢足球 你可以加入我们队
Cara! We're gonna play soccer. You can be on our team.
不 我不去了 我要回家吃晚饭
No, I can't. I'll be home for dinner.
那我可以和你一起去吗
- Well, can I go with you? - No.
不 我告诉过你 别跟着我了
I told you, stop following me.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
被修好了
It's fixed.
你修好了她
You fixed her.
你修好了她 你会修理东西
You fixed her! You fix things!
妈妈 爸爸 你们绝对没法相信发生了什么…
Mom, Dad, you'll never believe what happened...
请注意 谷神星站的所有居民
Attention, all inhabitants of Ceres Station.
这是地球联♥合♥国♥ 火星国会共和国
This is the Joint Fleet of the United Nations of Earth and Luna
和月球的联合舰队
and the Mars Congressional Republic.
我们要求所有的自♥由♥海军部队
We demand the immediate and unconditional surrender
立即无条件投降
of all Free Navy forces.
谷神星空间站在任何频段上都没有回应
No response from Ceres Station on any band.
三区安全
Sector three is clear.
没有发现自♥由♥海军武装舰或星带舰艇
No sign of Free Navy gunships or any Belter ships in the vicinity.
它看起来被遗弃了
It looks abandoned.
马尔科伊那罗斯放弃了谷神星 难以置信
Marco Inaros abandon Ceres? Hard to believe.
这感觉像一个陷阱
This feels like a trap.
内部码头安全 未检测到红外线信♥号♥♥和心跳
Inner dock clear. No I.R., no heartbeats.
威胁评估 无
看到很多被拆除的设备
Seeing lots of gear stripped out.
所有海军陆战队员 12层出现热信♥号♥♥
All Marines, heat signatures on level 12.
待在原地 趴下
Everyone get down!
不要有突然动作
No sudden moves.
把手举到我能看到的地方
Everyone get down!
我是这个空间站的首席行政长官
I'm the Chief Administrator of this station.
我要和管事的人谈
I'll talk to someone who matters.
-可以解开手铐了 -军士
- Lose the restraints. - Sergeant.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
有不认识你的星带人吗
Is there a Belter who doesn't?
你曾经为安德森道斯工作
You worked for Anderson Dawes.
他是个讲道理的人
He was a reasonable man.
比我希望的更能适应暴♥力♥
More comfortable with violence than I would have liked.
但对于可能性有着敏锐的眼光
But with a keen eye for the possible.
道斯有一个愿景 我认同它
Dawes had a vision. I shared it.
你为什么要为暗♥杀♥他的人工作
Then why are you working for the man who assassinated him?
我为小行星带工作
I work for the Belt.
马尔科伊那罗斯在哪里
Where is Marco Inaros?
他没有告诉我他要去哪里 为什么去 我也没有问
He didn't tell me where he was going or why. And I didn't ask.
他知道这个港口的战略价值
He knows the strategic value of this port.
他不会让我们控制他的政♥府♥基地
He would not have let us take control of the seat of his government,
扰乱他的补给线
disrupt his supply lines,
并在没有任何阻力的情况下 在小行星带中建立前沿阵地
and establish a forward position in the Belt with no resistance whatsoever.
在这个空间站你不会遇到任何阻力
You will encounter no resistance on this station.
如果我是叛乱的一分子 我会像刚才那样来自首吗
If I were part of an insurgency, would I have just given myself up as I did?
那倒是一个聪明的伎俩
That would be a clever ploy.
或许也是你的那种聪明
Maybe your kind of clever.
如果你想听我的建议 那就是带着你的人离开
If you want my advice, here it is. Take your people and leave.
-管好你该死的嘴 -军士
Watch your fucking mouth. Sergeant.
伊那罗斯抛弃了你
Inaros abandoned you.
我选择了留在这里
I chose to remain here
为了限制你那不正当职权造成的损害
to limit the damage your illegitimate occupation will do.
所有可能对你的部队有用的东西都被拆除了
Everything that could be of use to your troops has been stripped.
谷神星没有战舰 没有弹♥药♥ 没有运转正常的修理船
Ceres has no warships, no munitions, no functioning repair skiffs,
没有多余的燃料或口粮
no surplus fuel or rations.
以我们目前的消耗速度
And at our current rate of consumption,
只有大约能用三周的食物和空气
only enough food and air for approximately three weeks.
这对你来说足够聪明吗
Is that clever enough for you?
我想我们会知道的
I suppose we'll find out.
女士 抱歉打断您
Madam, if I may.
我们的舰队中配备了经过训练的审讯员
We have several trained interrogators in our fleet
他们能把星带人隐瞒的所有情报都逼问出来
who'd be delighted to squeeze out every scrap of intel that Belter's holding back.
火星国会共和国海军司令官会坚持这一要求的
MCRN Command is going to insist.
好吧
Fine.
但桑吉拉尼不能被移出空间站
But Sanjrani is not to be removed from the Station.
而且我希望在任何审讯都有联♥合♥国♥代表参与
And I expect a UN representative to be present for any interviews.
不采用胁迫审讯手段
No coercive methods.
我们不使用胁迫 女士 我们不需要
We don't use coercion, ma'am. We don't need to.
释放囚犯
Release the prisoner.
对他们和任何直接联络者进行监视
Keep them and any direct contacts under surveillance.
未经我的授权 任何人不得接受审讯
No one is to be taken in for questioning without my authorization.
我们最不需要的是 被看到像圈养牛一样对待星带人
The last thing we need is to be seen rounding up Belters like cattle.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我们不可能在三周内为一百万人准备好食物和供给
There's no way we can feed and supply a million people on three weeks' notice.
-我们的战线已经拉得过长了 -这就是该死的重点所在
Our lines are already overstretched. That's the whole fucking point, isn't it?
伊那罗斯知道我们需要这个港口来修理和加油
Inaros knew we needed this port to repair and refuel
并且在这里调整 前往木星和土星
and stage for Jupiter and Saturn,
他把它变成了一个陷阱
and he turned it into a trap.
我们现在已经落入其中
And we're in it now.
如果他面临这种情况
If he were in this position,
哪怕动动手指就能让我们的人活着 他也不会
he wouldn't lift a finger to keep our people alive.
这是他的烂摊子
This is his mess.
他把它变成了我们的
And he made it ours.
如果我们不帮助这个空间站
If we don't help this station,
我们将成为大规模人道主义危机的罪魁祸首
we will be the ones responsible for a massive humanitarian crisis.
小行星带将再次将我们视为压♥迫♥者
The Belt will see us once again as the oppressor,
而伊那罗斯的力量将继续增长
and Inaros' power will continue to grow.
笑话内♥幕♥
洛西南多号♥ 前往谷神星的途中
看起来到谷神星的全程将畅通无阻
Looks like clear sailing all the way to Ceres.
放哨就交给你了
You have the watch.
等等 什么
Wait...what?
我真的需要好好睡一觉
I really need to get some sleep.
我在椅子上坐着都能开始打瞌睡了 所以现在开始由你轮班
I'm starting to drift off in the chair. So as of now, you're in the rotation.
你知道我没参加过海军
You know I wasn't in the Navy.
我也只参加了很短的时间就被赶了出来
And I was only in it long enough to get thrown out.
你只需要保持清醒 如果出现紧急情况多加留意
All you gotta do is stay awake and keep an eye on things in case of emergency.
要是穿梭机我自己能够搞定 但我没有资格驾驶这种体量的船
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表