剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《苍穹浩瀚》前情提要
我的新协调协议返回了一致的回复模式
My new coordination protocol returned a coherent reply pattern.
我感觉很奇怪 发生了什么事
I feel weird. What happened?
你受伤了 就像死了那么严重
You got hurt, like, killed hurt.
我要留在这里 和约瑟夫一起 在谷神星上
I'm going to stay here with Joseph on Ceres.
任何人在任何时候穿过星环时
Anytime anyone goes through a Ring,
他们没有意识到自己正冒着巨大的风险
they don't realize they're taking a massive risk.
伊那罗斯能让星环空间内的任何一点下地狱火雨
Inaros can rain hell on any point inside the Ring Space.
我们现在要装载我们所有的战舰
We need to load up every warship we've got right now.
你真的相信我们的胜算比较大吗
Do you truly believe the odds are in our favor?
他们有规模 我们有数量
They have size, we have numbers.
他们不能同时在每个地方都与我们交火
No matter what they do now, they can't engage us everywhere at once.
我们需要卓拉姆的力量
We need Drummer's strength.
真的有那么糟糕吗
It's really that bad?
我们损失的船只数量超过了我们的承受能力
We have lost more ships than we could afford.
-我鄙视马尔科 -阿瓦萨若拉和她的带内人也好不到哪儿去
I despise Marco. Avasarala and her Inners are no better.
曾经是这样
That was true once.
这个星系里充满了信任带内人的星带人的坟墓
The system is filled with the graves of Belters who trusted Inners.
我的人♥民♥不会听从你的命令
My people will not take orders from you.
我不指望他们听
I don't expect them to.
-嗨… -卡拉 宝贝
- Cara, baby.
-你没事儿吧 -是的 我…
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
-你不能就像这样跑掉 -我很好
You can't do that, just run off. - I'm okay.
-你吓到我们了 -我不是故意的
- You scared the hell out of us. - Sorry, I didn't mean to.
-小山在哪里 -你为什么要这么做
- What did you do with Xan? - Why would you do that?
-告诉我们他在哪里 宝贝 -抱歉
You have to tell us where he is, baby. I'm sorry!
我不知道要花多长时间才能修复他
I didn't know how long it was gonna take to fix him.
修复他
Fix him?
狗把他修好了
The dogs fixed him.
-你在说什么 -你的弟弟在哪里
Dogs? What are you talking about? Where is your brother?
我也想抱抱
I want a hug, too.
-没关系 他很好 -不
- It's okay, he's fine. - No.
留在我身后 不管你是什么鬼 滚出去
Stay behind me! Get out, whatever the hell you are, get out of here!
-不 别这样 他是小山 -不 宝贝 不是他
Stop it, It's Xan, stop! No, baby, it's not Xan. It can't be.
你弟弟已经走了
You brother's gone. He's gone.
-不要 -爸爸
- No! - Daddy?
别这样 不要
Stop, no!
不
No!
爸爸
Daddy...
我去给士兵打电♥话♥
I'm calling the soldiers.
卡拉 卡拉 你在哪里
Cara? Cara! Cara where are you?
-天啊 -卡拉
Cara, Cara, Cara!
卡拉
Cara, Cara!
-妈妈 爸爸 -卡拉
- Mommy, Daddy! - Cara!
-我在这 -继续讲话 我们快到了
Over here! Mommy, Daddy! Just keep talking! We're almost there!
-我们来了 -我们会找到你的
- Baby, we're coming! - We're gonna find you!
卡拉
他们怕我
- They're scared of me.
我知道 抱歉
- I know, I'm sorry.
小山 士兵们要来了 我们得走了 来吧
Xan, the soldiers are coming. We have to go, we have to go! Come on.
爸爸妈妈 我在这儿 妈妈 爸爸
Mommy, Daddy, I'm over here! Mommy, Daddy!
这里没有你能吃的 你会死的
There's nothing you can eat out here. You'll die.
没关系 如果我死了 狗会修复我的
It's okay. If I die, the dogs will fix me.
自♥由♥海军正在使用标准的隐蔽战术
Free Navy is using standard evasion tactics
试图掩饰他们的号♥码和引擎印记
to try to disguise their numbers and drive signatures.
但很明显 他们组成了三个主要的战斗群
But it's clear that they are forming up into three major battle groups en route
前往星环
to the Ring.
他们知道我们会在某个时候与他们交战
They know we're gonna engage with them at some point.
所以他们试图分散我们的部队 减少我们在正面交锋时的鱼雷优势
So they're trying to split up our forces, reduce our torpedo advantage head-to-head.
马尔科伊那罗斯不想和我们交火 他只需要绕过我们
Marco Inaros doesn't want to slug it out. He just needs to get past us.
鉴于联♥合♥国♥海军、火星国会共和国海军 和友方星带人的集结
Given the engagement of the UNN, MCRN, and friendly Belter assets,
阻止他们的最佳机会就在这里、这里和这里
the best opportunity to stop them will be here, here and here...
我们所有的联合部队 对抗他们差不多所有的部队
all of our combined forces against virtually all of theirs.
自航海时代以来 集结战舰就是一个数字游戏
Massing battleships is a numbers game since the Age of Sail.
这些数字太均匀了 让我感到不舒服
These numbers are too evenly matched for my comfort.
很难相信带内人舰队已经减少到这个程度
Hard to believe the Inner fleets have been reduced to this.
我相信你的派系也为此出了一份力
I'm sure you and your faction did their part.
最近没有 但事情可能会瞬息万变
Not recently, but things can change quickly.
正是这些无意义的争端 让我们所有人的船都减少了
It's this kind of bullshit that has left all of us with fewer ships.
自♥由♥海军军舰的实力集中在这两个舰队组中
The strength of the Free Navy warships is concentrated in these two groups.
联♥合♥国♥海军舰队 和火星国会共和国海军舰队将对抗它们
UNN and MCRN fleets will take on those.
这一组主要由交通船和供应船组成
This group consists primarily of tenders and supply vessels
有较小的武装舰护航
with a smaller gunship escort.
-你的船应该能够处理它们… -不用担心 需要完成的事情我们会做到
Your ships should be able to handle them. Don't worry about us. We will do what needs to be done.
我喜欢这样 我已经受够了且战且退的游击战了
I like it. Enough with all the hit and run guerilla war crap.
伊那罗斯必须要站起来迎击了 我们会彻底地把他终结掉
This time Inaros is gonna have to stand and fight, and we're gonna put an end to it once and for all.
如果我们没有 自♥由♥海军将会穿越星环
And if we don't, the Free Navy will cruise through the Ring.
马尔科将躲在麦地那空间站那些轨道炮后面
Marco will hunker down on Medina station behind his railguns
控制我们的殖民地和一千个星系
in control of our colonies and a thousand systems,
控制我们人类一代人的命运
dictating the fate of our species for a generation.
这就是为什么我们有一个备选计划
Which is why we have a plan B.
当联合舰队进入与自♥由♥海军交战的位置时
While the combined fleet moves into position to engage the Free Navy,
洛西号♥会加足马力飞到这里
the Roci will be on a hard burn to get here.
我们将与一艘古老的运冰船詹巴蒂斯塔号♥会合
We will rendezvous with an old ice hauler, the Giambattista, which will be transporting
运送一支重型武装突袭队
a heavily armed assault team.
-突袭什么 -星环空间站
- To assault what? - The Ring Station.
我们将去捕获马尔科的轨道炮
We're gonna capture Marco's railguns.
这些炮在几秒钟内 就摧毁了六艘火星国会共和国海军武装舰
Those guns have shredded half a dozen MCRN gunships in a matter of seconds.
突击队是被偷袭的 他们不知道那里有轨道炮
The strike team was taken by surprise. They didn't know that the railguns were there.
我们想出了一种方法 让自己成为一个更难瞄准的目标
We've come up with a way to distract those guns and make ourselves a much harder target.
-这个等下就会说到 -相当巧妙
We'll get to that in a minute. It's quite ingenious actually.
-会让星带人感到自豪 -谢谢
Would make a Belter proud. Thank you.
火星国会共和国海军突击队 摧毁了守卫星环的自♥由♥海军船只
The MCRN strike team destroyed the Free Navy ships guarding the Ring,
所以我们进去的路上不会有任何阻力
so there'll be no resistance on our way in.
当洛西南多号♥摧毁麦地那的瞄准和通信阵列时
While the Rocinante takes out Medina Station's targeting and comm arrays,
突袭队将降落在地面上
the assault team will land on the surface of the Ring Station
低于轨道炮的最低射击范围
under the minimum firing limit of the railguns.
拿下地堡 把枪对准麦地那 迫使他们投降
We'll take the control bunker, turn the guns on Medina, and force them to surrender.
如果自♥由♥海军舰艇越过主要舰队 并通过我们身后的星环
And if any Free Navy ships get past the main fleet action and come through the Ring behind us,
我们会用他们自己的炮把他们直接炸到地狱
we'll use their own guns to blow them straight to hell.
这是你能想到的最佳方案吗
Is this the best you could come up with?
女士 我比任何人都更了解星环空间和那个空间站
Madam, I know the Ring Space and that station better than anyone.
我们会成功的
We'll get it done.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个乐观主义者
You're such a fucking optimist.
你能活这么久真是个奇迹
It's a miracle you have lived this long.
自♥由♥海军 前往星环途中
按照指令前来报到
Reporting for duty as ordered.
前往你的工作台
Take your station.
在麦地那 他们说卓拉姆总是拍带内人的马屁
On Medina, they say Drummer always kiss the Inners' boot.
叛徒终于要得到她的报应了 对吗
Welwalla finally gonya get what she deserve then, keya?
我们将改写历史
We will rewrite the history book.
有什么问题吗
- Something wrong?
能有什么问题
- Why would it be?
我说服你父亲让你复职 因为我相信有你在身边他会更好
I convinced your father to reinstate you because I believe he's better with you at his side.
即使他从不承认 但是他需要你
Even though he'd never admit it, he needs you.
我们都需要能够依靠你
And we all need to be able to count on you.
-我们能吗 -当然
- Can we? - Of course.
-监控情况 但不要开放通讯 -遵命 船长
Monitor the situation, but no open comms. Aye, Captain.
很好
Good.
我告诉过你 他们会分散他们的部队
I told you they would split their forces.
-现在的赢面你还是不喜欢吗 -这不是我喜欢的那种战斗
You still don't like the odds. Not my kind of fight.
这场战斗是不可避免的 迟早会来
This battle was inevitable sooner or later.
我更想让它迟一点
I'd have preferred later
在我们顺利抵达麦地那 安全地躲在拉科尼亚大炮后面之后再打
after a clean run to Medina and us safely behind those big Laconian guns.
谁知道还有什么
And who knows what else?
你对杜阿尔特有更多期待吗
You're expecting something more from Duarte?
你知道我有多喜欢惊喜
Well, you know how much I like surprises.
詹巴蒂斯塔号♥ 运冰船
-满载 -谢谢
- Full load. - Thanks.
-那东西真的能装下这一切吗 -当然了
That thing can really hold all this? Hell yeah.
-有问题吗 -没有
- Problem? - No.
火星国会共和国海军 太极号♥
你知道 很多火星人仍然认为 洛西南多号♥是一艘被偷走的船
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表