剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你在胜利后有什么期许
What do you expect of victory?
麦地那的总督
Governorship of Medina.
控制帝国的十字路口
Control of the crossroads of empires?
-这就是全部 -我觉得是我应得的
Is that all? I feel like I'm earning it.
有没有关于你哥哥的消息
Any word on your brother?
没有 谢谢你的关心
No, no. Thanks for asking.
介意我跟你一起坐吗
- Mind if I join you?
请
- Please.
武器技术人员说我们发现的弹头仍然能用
Weapons tech said the warhead we found still work.
我们把它放入我们自己的鱼雷中
We...we're putting it in one of our own torpedoes.
免费核弹 对我们有好处
Free nuke, good for us.
它为什么没爆♥炸♥
Why didn't it go off?
技术员说数据日志显示 鱼雷在撞击前已被解除武装
Tech said data logs showed torpedo disarmed before impact.
你的意思是有人解除了它的武装
You mean someone disarmed it?
不是 谁会那样做
No, who would do that?
应该是飞行故障
It had to be a malfunction in flight.
我们都很幸运地活下来了
We all lucky to be alive.
把它放在屏幕上
Quick. Put it on the screen.
我是卡米娜卓拉姆
This is Camina Drummer,
这则消息是发给叛徒和懦夫
and this message is for the traitor,
马尔科伊那罗斯的
the coward, Marco Inaros.
你追杀我和我的人 而我们仍然在这里
You hunted me and mine, and still we are here.
不屈不挠 不折不扣 不卑不亢 而你呢
Unbent, unbroken, unbowed. And you?
你什么都不是
You are nothing.
你从自己人那里偷窃
You stole from your own.
你将谷神星遗弃给带内人 留下星带人挨饿
You abandoned Ceres to the Inners and left Belters to starve.
你称自己为我们的冠军 然后你就逃跑了
You called yourself a champion, and then you ran.
所以 去提高你的赏金吧
So go and raise your bounties.
如果你能做到的话 追踪我并杀死我吧
Track me down and kill me if you can.
这已经不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
我永远是那个夺回被你偷走的东西的人
I will always be the one who took back what you stole.
卡米娜卓拉姆对你做了这件事
Camina Drummer did this to you.
耻辱地活着 空虚地去死吧
Live shamed, and die empty.
至少掠夺我们补给品的不是带内人
At least it wasn't the Inners who raided our supplies.
-你站哪边呢 -我只是想说...
- Whose side are you on? - Well, I only meant...
卓拉姆是我们的敌人
Drummer is our enemy.
和带内人以及任何反对我们的人一样
Same as the Inners and anyone else who stands against us.
这是战争
This is war,
直到我们死了 或者胜利了 它才会结束
and it won't be over until we are dead or victorious.
否则我们为之奋斗的一切
Or else everything that we fought for,
我们洒下的血
the blood that we spilled,
我们失去的兄弟
the beratnas we lost,
一切都将是白费 现在已经没有回头路了
all will have been for nothing. There is no turning back now.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表