剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Bobbie, what's going on? Do you need assistance?
击倒三个星带人 克拉丽莎受伤了
I've got three Belters down. Clarissa's hurt.
该死 我必须尽快让她回到洛西
God damn it, I have to get her back to the Roci ASAP.
-你们负责突破 -交给我们吧
You go for breach. We got this.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
引擎仍处于离线状态
Drive is still offline.
芭比
Bobbie.
-你在里面吗 -小蜜桃怎么样
Are you inside? How's Peaches?
她没事 她真的救了我一命
She's fine. She really saved my ass out there.
好的
Good.
她做得很好
She did good.
看起来他们正在清除他们的数据核心
Naomi, it looks like they were trying to wipe their data core.
需要洛西来破解加密
We'll need the Roci to crack the encryption.
给我一个硬链接
Give me a hard link.
刚才发生了什么事
What happened back there?
我没事
I'm all right.
真的没事还是“还没准备好谈论它”的没事
Really all right, or "not ready to talk about it" all right?
第二个
Second one.
好的
Okay.
好吧 完成了 我们进去了
All right, that's it. We're in.
你应该可以访问那里的任何数据了
You should have access to whatever's there.
老天
Holy shit.
怎么了
What is it?
一切
The mother lode.
进来
Come.
-斯图尔特小姐 谢谢你… -所以发生了什么事
Ms. Stuart, thank you for...So what happened?
是什么让你觉得发生了一些事
What makes you think anything did?
在过去的几个小时中 这艘船上的每个军官仿佛
Well, for the past several hours, every officer on this ship
括约肌突然被收紧了一样四处走动
has been walking around as if their sphincters had just been tightened by three notches.
你的通讯主任刚刚发布了 在《战争安全法》 的约束下
And your comms director just blasted out a reminder of media's obligations
媒体的义务
under the War Security Act,
这意味着发生了非常糟糕的事情
which means something really, really bad happened.
或者是我们撞了大运
Or we caught a break.
我带你来这里不是为了谈论这个
I didn't bring you here to talk about that.
该死的
Oh, God damn it.
你会在短时间内收到好消息的
You'll get the good news in short order.
我想委托你做一个项目
I want to commission a project from you.
我想让星带人看看它对我们做了什么
I want the Belt to see what it's doing to us.
新闻中充满了数字和政♥治♥言论
The feeds are full of numbers and political rhetoric.
我想让他们看到他们伤害的人
I want them to see the people they've hurt.
我不做政♥治♥宣传
I don't do propaganda.
-你有仆从可以处理 -我有
You have your minions for that. I do,
如果我只是需要就性病进行公益宣传
and if I need a public service announcement
他们可以做的很好
about intimate disease, they're fine.
但你有追随者 你有风格
But you have a following and you have style.
我拥有官方媒体所缺少的可信度
I have credibility that state media doesn't have,
而你想利用它
and you'd like to exploit it.
我不是要你替我撒谎
I'm not asking you to lie for me.
我要你说实话
I'm asking you to tell the truth.
不仅仅是统计数据 还有它们的含义
Not just the statistics, but what they mean.
我们失去的生命
The lives we've lost.
我们遭受的苦难
The pain we've suffered.
所有这些常规新闻都会跳过的东西
All the things regular newsfeeds skip.
这不会改变任何星带人的想法
That's not gonna change any Belter's minds.
可能会的 在很少一部分人中
It might. A few on the margins.
你可以让我们看起来是有血有肉的人
You can put a human face on us.
让他们在杀死地球人时稍微怀有更多一点的愧疚
And make it just a little harder for them to feel good about killing Earthers.
或者你可以说不 然后在每次新的攻击来临时
Or don't and wonder with every new attack
都会想 这是不是一次你本可以阻止
if that was the one you could have stopped
但选择不去阻止的攻击
and you chose not to.
你很擅长施加负罪感
You give a really good guilt trip.
当我独处时 我经常练习
I practice a lot when I'm alone.
使用模组时 我猜这只是条件反射
Using the mods. It's just reflex.
这让人很难堪
I guess. It's embarrassing.
我看到那枚火箭对船体做了什么
I saw what that rocket did to the ship's hull.
而且我很确定如果它击中了芭比 可能会让她粉身碎骨
And I'm pretty sure it could have peeled Bobbie's shell open if it hit her.
你试图让我感觉好一点 但我差点被自己的呕吐物淹死
You're trying to make me feel better about almost drowning in my own puke.
天哪 你可是救了她的命 要学会拥抱胜利
You saved her life. Take the win.
你介意我们谈谈吗
You mind if we talk?
好啊 说吧
Sure. Go ahead.
这有一部分是我的错
This is partly my fault.
我让你留在船上的唯一真正原因 是卖♥♥埃莫斯一个人情
The only real reason I let you stay aboard was as a favor to Amos.
我一直把你看作是一种义务
And that's how I've been thinking about you, as an obligation.
-我理解 -我不认为你真的理解
I understand. I don't think you really do.
我知道你是想帮忙
I know you were trying to help.
但我们有一个计划
But we had a plan,
当你擅自改变了那个计划时 你把我们所有人都置于危险之中
and when you changed that plan without going through the chain of command, you put all of us at risk.
我是这艘船的船长 你要在我发出指示时 照我的指示做
I'm the captain of this ship, and as long as you're part of the crew, you do what I say when I say.
当你发现问题时 你要先告诉我 这样每个人都能知道发生了什么
If you see a problem, you talk to me first so everyone knows what's going on.
不要再自己制定新计划
No more deciding for yourself what the new plan is.
我知道了
I get it.
抱歉 这不会再发生了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
很好
Good.
你知道你刚刚被教育了 对吧
You know you just got chewed out, right?
那是他第一次说我是船上的一员
That's the first time he said I was part of the crew.
不知道火星灰尘们是怎么找到我们的 他们干扰我们 用电磁脉冲攻击我们
Don't know how the Dusters found us. They jam us, hit us with EMP...
但我们也给他们准备了个小惊喜
but we got a surprise for them too.
现在就会消除数据核心
Gonya wipe data core now.
消息结束
青龙号♥消失了
The Azure Dragon is gone.
我们的探测器在其预期位置没有任何发现
Our scopes are showing nothing at its expected location
而且没有迹象表明它被摧毁了
and no indication it was destroyed.
他们抓住了它
They captured it.
如果他们找到了完整的数据核心 他们将能够定位
If they got the data core intact, they'll be able to locate the rocks
仍在飞行中的岩石 以及其余所有准备发射的岩石
that are still in flight and all the rest that are ready to launch.
他们一旦成功
And the moment that happens,
就会重新部署他们的舰队并出发
they'll redeploy their fleets and head out.
没必要这么郁闷
No need to be so glum.
你说过战斗很快就会到来
You said the fight would come soon enough,
现在就来了
and here it is.
带内人永远不会放弃谷神星的
The Inners were never going to give Ceres up.
他们就是那么恋旧
They're sentimental that way.
让他们来吧
Let them come.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表