You dance if you were born to Miss Fraser.
我保证 这既不是天生的也不是后天培养
Neither born nor bred,I assure Mr. Croker.
我想是因为我有个更会跳舞的舞伴
Led to it,I think,by a better dancer than I am.
她对待我就和
She treated me as fairly
一般的女人对男人那样
as ever a woman treated a man.
我们从来没有订过婚
We were never engaged.
我并没有怨言
I have no complaints.
我只是一厢情愿地爱着她
But it was all love on my side
她只是把我当朋友看待
and all-good comradeship and friendship on hers.
当我们分开的时候
When we parted
她仍无所牵挂
she was a free woman
我却再也不是个了无牵挂的人
but I could never again be a free man.
当我再次航海归来的时候
Next time I came back from the sea
我听说她结婚了
I read of her marriage.
这似乎是她本应就该得到的
It seemed to be the sort of thing she was made for.
我并不悲伤
I didn't grieve.
相反我觉得很高兴
I felt it to be right.
我没想到还会再遇到她
So I never thought to see her again.
上次航行以后我被提升
At last voyage I was promoted,
而新船还没下海
and the new boat was not yet launched,
所以我要和我的水手们
so I had to wait for a couple of months
在肯特等两个月
with my people in Kent.
我知道她在那 可是我没有去见她
I knew now where she was but stayed away.
有一天我遇到了梯芮萨·瑞特
Then I met Theresa Wright one day
她告诉了我关于她的一切
and she told me all about her,
包括那段婚姻
about the marriage,
她残酷的醉鬼丈夫
about the man's drunken cruelty,
以及所有的事
about everything.
你们知道那位崇高的男爵
Do you know this noble baron
烧掉了她的宠物
had burnt her pet dog
还威胁她吗
and threatened as much to her?
先生们 我告诉你们
I tell you gentlemen,
这简直要让我气疯了
it nearly drove me mad.
我确实见到了玛丽
I did meet Mary
之后我又见了她一次
and I met her again.
最后
At last,
她不想再见我了
she would meet me no more.
接着我接到通知
I was then given notice
要在一周内出海
that I would leave of my voyage within the week.
你疯了
You're mad.
你怎么能来这呢
How could you come here?
我马上就要离开了 玛丽
I'm to go away Mary.
他们给了我艘船
I've been given a ship.
我马上就走了 我想向你道别
To go and not say farewell.
我也许再也没法见到你了
I thought I might never see you again.
你要走了?
You're going away?
我一点也不为此开心
I do not relish it.
你会是个好船长的
You'll make a fine captain.
你千万不要错过
You must not let anything
这个大好机会
spoil such an opportunity.
我对你是有感情的
I feel for you.
可你无能为力
You can do nothing.
这是最让我伤心的事情
However,it is which hurts most stunning.
我觉得我这几周
I believe I should have gone mad
都快要疯了
these past few weeks.
玛丽?
Lf... Mary?
如果我没有这么想你
If it had not been for the thought of you,
我的朋友
my friend.
好吧
Alright.
是朋友就好 玛丽
Friend will do,Mary.
这就是我对你的爱
It is the measure of my love for you
它如此强烈 将永存于我的心中
it's so strong it will live on crumbs.
朋友就好
Friend will do.
杰克 你别这么说
Jack don't even say it.
这并不会让我们更开心
It won't make us any happier.
你知道我的感觉
You know what I feel.
我知道吗
Do I?
你知道的
You know you do.
那么我要比我来的时候更喜悦了
Then I shall go a happier man than when I came.
上帝保佑你 亲爱的玛丽·弗莱泽
God Bless you sweet Mary Fraser.
这对我来说已经足够
That's enough for me.
我必须走了 杰克
You must not stay Jack.
看在我的份上 把这个带走吧
Take this for my sake.
我终于抓住你们了 夫人
At last I have you madam.
这就是你见不得人的事
At your taint.
这就是你该死的端庄的真面目吗
Here's a key to your damn modesty.
你还有什么想说的吗 夫人
You have a confession madam?
一个该死的妓♥女♥
A damn whore,
一个贫穷的贱♥人♥
A gutter queen,
一个肮脏的荡♥妇♥
A filthy jade.
是的 先生
Yes sir.
来吧
Come sir.
站在这
Stand you there,sir,
不要管那个该死的妓♥女♥了
over the body of your bloody harlot.
她没事
She's all right.
杰克?
Jack?
哦 杰克
Oh Jack.
谢谢你 船长
Thank you. My captain.
把这个喝了
Now drink this.
哦 发生了什么
Oh... oh what happened?
我杀了他
I killed him.
什么?
Are you certain?
我杀了他
I know.
我早就想到会有今天了
I felt it.
哦 老天
Oh dear God.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
听老梯芮萨的话
Listen to your old Theresa.
你被打了一拳
You're marked with a blow
这差点要了你的命
that could have killed you,
这也许是你解脱的机会
that shall be your salvation.
梯芮萨异常的冷静
Theresa was as cool as ice.
这是她和我的密谋
It was her plot as much as mine.
我们必须让一切看起来
We must make it appear
好像是强盗做的
the burglars had done the thing.
梯芮萨一再给她的女主人
Theresa kept on repeating
重复我们编造的故事
our story to her mistress,
而我爬上去
while I swarmed up
切断铃绳
and cut the rope of the bell.
然后我把玛丽绑在椅子上
I then lashed for her in her chair,
把绳子的末端弄成磨损的样子
frayed out the end of the rope
来让一切看起来自然些
to make it look natural.
银器的事你们都知道了
The silver well you know about that.
是的 那三个装着酒的杯子
I do,and the third glass of port
就是为了嫁祸给阮达尔吧?
to tie in with the Randalls?
是的
Yes.
然后我们把烛台
And we dropped the candlestick
扔在玛丽摔倒的地方
by where Mary fell
这样蜡就会溅到她身上
for the wax would splash on her.
我以为警♥察♥永远
I never thought the police
不会识破我们的计谋
could have seen through our dodge.
当我知道那个野蛮人已经死了
When I knew that savage fiend was dead
她也可以自♥由♥的时候
and she was free of him
我就把那晚看作是我生命中最美的一晚
I reckon I done the best nights work of my life.
即使我被绞死我也会做这么做的
I still do even if I swing for it.
这就是真♥相♥
That is the truth.
全部的事实 先生
The whole truth,sir.
老天
Dear God.
没错
Yes.
是的 你告诉了我们一切
Yes you have told me the truth.
如果那个女仆
And if the lady's maid
能够不要那么节约
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表