福尔摩斯探案集 第3季第5集
非常感谢 先生 多施舍一点…
Thank you very much,sir.Even great..
愿主保佑你 先生
God bless you,sir.
你是个好人
You're a gentlemen,
十全十美的大好人
a very perfect gentle Knight.
祝你们日安 先生们
Good day you all sir.
谢谢你 先生
Oh thank you sir.
多施舍点吧
Oh filling my cup running over.
愿你的善良人人皆知
May your sweetness never blush unseen
我感激不尽 先生
My gratitude knows no bounds sir.
我是你们的奴仆 衰弱且卑贱
Here I sit your slave weak and despised.
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
哦 是啊 我在那儿 他也是…
Oh yeah,i was there.And so was he..
有福的人是精神上的贫乏者 先生
Blessed are the poor in spirit,sir.
有福的人是精神上的贫乏者
Blessed are the poor in spirit
因为你们的是天国 先生
for yours is the kingdom of heaven sir.
歪唇男人
帮帮忙吧 救命 不要
Help!Help!Help!Please!
但我们半个月前就安排好了
But we arranged it two weeks ago.
在我的俱乐部用晚餐
We were to have supper at my club.
是的
Yes.
他今天早上还跟我提过
He did mention it to me this morning.
就在一位女士来电前
It was just before the lady called.
女士?
Lady?
哪位女士?
Which lady?
我不知道她的名字
Well I don't know her name
但那位女士来电后福尔摩斯先生就出去了
but the lady called and Mr. Holmes went out.
既然那样 我得好好利用这个晚上
In that case I shall have take advantage of an early night.
我得去开门了
I must answer the door.
当然
Of course.
可能会有点线索
Might be a clue.
希望我没有打扰你们
I hope I'm not being a nuisance.
他肯定不会在意的
Oh he won't mind I'm sure,
他心肠最好了
he's the kindest of men.
惠特尼太太想见你 医生
Mrs. Whitney to see you Doctor.
凯特 真让人意外
Kate,this is a surprise.
不让人愉快的意外 约翰
Not a pleasant one I fear John.
谢谢 赫德森太太
Thank you Mrs. Hudson.
来点茶吧
Perhaps some tea.
太感谢了
That would be most welcome.
请原谅我带来这么多麻烦
You must forgive me for causing so much trouble...
一点也不麻烦 请坐
You're causing us no trouble at all,please.
你的助手告诉我
Your assistant told me
你在和福尔摩斯先生共进晚餐
that you were dining with Mr. Holmes.
你到诊所去了
Oh I see you've been to the surgery.
就在你刚离开的时候
And you had just left.
正如你所见 福尔摩斯先生
Well Mr. Holmes has disappeared without trace
不知道去哪了
as you can see.
既然如此
In that case,
我就更不该麻烦你了
I really shouldn't bother you with my problems.
每隔一段时间 福尔摩斯先生
Oh Mr. Holmes disappears without trace
就会销声匿迹一次
at regular intervals.
大可不必担心
There's really no cause for alarm,
好奇倒会有点
only curiosity.
但你为什么想见我呢?
But why did you want to see me?
如果你病了
If you're ill
不该穿过整个伦敦来这里
you should not be traveling across London.
我没生病
I am not ill.
是艾萨
It's Isa.
如果艾萨病了 我可以去你家拜访他
Well if Isa is ill I can visit him at home.
他不在家
He's not at home.
他也人间蒸发了?
He too has disappeared without trace?
你应该能猜到他在干什么
You can probably guess what he's doing.
我想他又沉迷于他的烟瘾中了
I imagine he's indulging his addiction.
鸦♥片♥?
Opium?
恐怕是的
I fear so.
这也不是第一次了吧?
Well he's done this before has he not?
是什么原因让这次
What makes this circumstance
如此特别?
so very different?
通常他这种放纵
Well normally his orgies
都不会超过一天
are confined to one day.
他早上出门
He leaves the house in the morning
晚上就会回家
and returns in the evening,
苍白且非常虚弱
pale and shattered.
而这次呢?
And this time?
我已经有两天
I have not seen Isa
没见过艾萨了
for forty-eight hours.
你是否知道他
Well have you the remotest idea
可能去哪里了吗?
where he might be?
有一个房♥子
There is an establishment
叫黄金酒馆
called the Bar of Gold
就在上天鹅闸巷
in Upper Swandam Lane,
我确信他在那里
I believe he is there
但我不敢一个人去
but I dare not go there alone.
不 不 任何一个体面的女士
Oh no,no,no respectable woman
都不会只身走进那肮脏的小巷
would go within a hundred miles of that
百里的范围内
vile alley unaccompanied.
你愿意跟我一起去吗?
Will you come with me?
- 不 - 但…
- No. - But...
我将独自前往
No I shall go there on my own.
你先回家
You will go home
如果你的丈夫真的在你所想的那个地方
and if you're husband is where you think he is
我保证在两小时内
I guarantee to have him back with you
他会回到你身边
within two hours.
尽管我不敢想象
Though I dare not imagine
他届时的状况
what state he'll be in.
你的茶 医生
Your tea Doctor.
很抱歉 赫德森太太
My apologies Mrs. Hudson,
我不用茶了 我要出去了
I shall not require tea,I'm going out
但惠特尼太太得来点茶
but Mrs. Whitney will take tea.
那福尔摩斯先生回来时
And what am I to tell Mr. Holmes
我该如何告诉他呢?
should he return?
就说我消失得无影无踪了
Tell him I've disappeared without trace.
麻烦你 车夫 到上天鹅闸巷
Upper Swandam Lane please cabbie.
我时常会思忖
I sometimes wonder
究竟男人是否会成熟
whether men ever truly grow up.
他们似乎永远都长不大
They seem to remain little boys forever.
赫德森太太 你有这样想过吗?
Do you wonder about that Mrs. Hudson?
没有 惠特尼太太
No,Mrs. Whitney.
我从不这样想
I don't wonder about it.
我早就知道
I know it
他们总是需要我们在事后抚慰他们
and they always need us to kiss them better afterwards,
当然 用言语抚慰
in a matter of speaking of course.
不用了 谢谢
No thank you.
我不会久留
I've not come here to stay.
我是来找一位朋友的
There's a friend of mine here.
我想找艾萨·惠特尼先生
I just wish to speak to Mr. Isa Whitney.
艾萨?
Isa?
天啊
My God.
华生
Watson.
几点了?
What's the time?
十一点
It's eleven.
今天星期几?
What's the day?
十九号♥ 星期五
Friday the nineteenth.
我还以为是星期三呢
I thought it was Wednesday.
就是星期三
It is Wednesday.
你想吓唬我
You're trying to frighten me.
你的妻子已经在家
Your wife has been waiting for you
等你两天了
to return home for two days.
两天?
Two days?
不可能
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表