and left with one child,
就是詹姆斯 因为对她的爱
James,whom for her sake
我抚养和培育这个孩子
I have tended and cared for.
我不能向世人承认我们的父子关系
I could not acknowledge paternity to the world
但除此之外
but in all other ways
我一直以亲生儿子待他
I have treated him like my son.
他要求过
He has required,
但他不断辜负了
but not warranted,
我对他的原谅
a father's forgiveness many times
对此我也原谅他了
and I have forgiven.
我原谅他
I have forgiven.
我一再原谅他
I have forgiven much.
公爵大人 对瓦尔德先生来说
Awe your Grace you have done all you can
您已经尽力了
for Mr. Wilder.
你必须意识到你已经失去他了
You must realize that he is lost to you.
他蓄谋绑♥架♥萨特尔勋爵
He's conspired to abduct Lord Saltire.
他是一起谋杀案的帮凶
He's an accessory to a murder,
不管他是否知情
however unwittingly.
在他犯下一桩
He must be found
更严重的案子前 我们必须找到他
before he's attempted to a crime even more terrible.
在你失去
He must be found
你倾力照顾的儿子之前
before you loose the son
我们必须找到他
that is left to you.
瑞瓦兹?
Rivers?
你负责搜查荒原
You are to organize a search of the moor.
沿着西边的森林
West Woods in a line
从寺庙到凉亭一路搜查
from the temple to the pavilion.
要让你的人
You are to employ the entire staff
全部出动
without exception.
你要找的是我的儿子 萨特尔勋爵
You are looking for my son,Lord Saltire.
如果你找到了瓦尔德先生
If you find Mr. Wilder,
请务必扣留他
please see that he is detained
并将他带给我
and brought to me.
瓦尔德截下了你的信
Wilder intercepted your letter
并在里面塞了一张纸条
and substituted a note,
由此诱导你儿子相信
which deceived your son into believing
他要见到他母亲了
that he was to see his mother.
凶狠的黑斯就是他的雇佣帮凶
The murderous Hayes was his paid accomplice
但警♥察♥都已被告知
but the police have been alerted.
黑斯跑不了的
Hayes will not escape.
华生?
Watson?
我把他们引到荒原上了
I tracked them over to the moor
可他们不见了
but they disappeared.
我把附近都搜过了
I searched the area
但他们就像用了遁地术凭空消失了
but it's as if the earth just swallowed them up.
根据我对你家世的调查
With my research into your family history
我似乎听到过
I've seemed to recall mention
有一个巨大的石灰石洞穴
of a huge limestone cavern
那里关着偷来的牛
where the stolen cattle were penned.
去大教堂
The cathedral.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on!
把他交过来
Hand him over?
不
No!
你得不到他
You shall not have him!
父亲
Father!
父亲 过来
Come Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
詹姆斯
James!
我打算好好去爱弗朗西丝卡
I was disposed to love Francesca
不再是少年的激♥情♥
and not with a boy's passion
而是男人的真爱
but with a man's love.
我与她的婚姻
My marriage to her
被詹姆斯所嫉妒
founded on James' jealousy.
只要我还能在他身上
As long as I could see
看到他母亲的容貌和风度
his mother's face and manner in him
詹姆斯就知道他能阻挡
James knew he could keep me
我本该给我妻子的爱
from the love I owed my wife.
就算他对阿瑟很残暴
Even his cruelty to Arthur
我还是无法就这样放弃他
I could not send him away even for that.
所以我就把阿瑟送走了
So I sent Arthur away instead.
通过绑♥架♥他的弟弟
What did he hope to achieve
他想达到什么目的呢
by kidnapping his brother?
钱吗?
Money?
还是身份?
Legitimacy?
还有权力
And power.
在我之上的权力
Power over me.
他喜欢对我发号♥施令
He delighted in exercising power over me,
因为我们都否定他的权力
for me and you were to have denied him power.
你是否怀疑他就是绑♥架♥事件的幕后黑手?
But you suspected that he was behind the abduction?
是的 那是我最黑暗的时刻
In my darkest moments,yes.
但我仍希望能
Yet somehow I hoped to
救他
save him.
这看起来就像是漫长的忏悔
Well,a long penance it had seemed.
我只能希望
I can only hope that
弗朗西斯卡能原谅我
Francesca will forgive me.
谢谢你 福尔摩斯先生
Thank you,Mr. Holmes.
公爵大人?
Your Grace?
这是巨额酬金
This is a king's ransom.
你又为我带回了未来
You have given me back my future.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表