No not thoroughly.
我觉得没有必要
I did not consider it necessary.
你很可能
You could conceivably
没看到那封信
have overlooked the letter.
这不可能 先生
That is impossible, sir.
这种事我见多了
I have known such things happening.
你的箱子里还有别的文件吗
You have other papers in the box?
是的 所有我的私密文件
Yes, all my confidential papers.
可能和别的浑在一起了
It could have got mixed with them.
那封信在最顶上
It was on the top.
箱子可能被摇晃过
The box could have been shaken.
我都摆好的
I had everything out.
很容易整理的
It's easily settled.
咱们去看看吧
Let's go and look.
这绝对是在浪费时间
This is a farcical waste of time,
不过
but still,
如果没有什么别的事能让你满意
if nothing else will satisfy you,
就去看看吧
it shall be done.
这都是我的私密文件
Here are all my confidential papers
如你所见
as you can see.
这是梅罗爵士的信
It's a letter from Lord Merrow,
查理斯·哈迪伯爵的报告
report from Sir Charles Hardy,
贝尔格雷地的备忘录 这是
memorandum from Belgrade, that's the one
我们今早在讨论的文件 首相
we were discussing this morning, Prime Minister,
俄♥国♥和德国的粮食税记录
note on the Russo-German grain taxes,
马德里的来信
letter from Madrid,
弗拉沃爵士的记录
note from Lord Flowers...
是的 就是它
Yes, this is it.
信完好无损
And the letter is intact.
太神奇了
Remarkable.
难以置信
This is inconceivable.
不可能 福尔摩斯
Impossible, Mr. Holmes.
希尔达
Hilda?
你怎么知道它在这儿
How did you know it was here?
因为我知道不在别的地方
Because I knew it was nowhere else.
我不敢相信我的眼睛
I cannot believe my eyes!
希尔达 我们找到信了
Hilda, we have found the letter
我知道
and I know it is difficult
你很难理解这种事
for you to understand
但这是最好的消息
but it is the most wonderful news.
非常不同寻常
It's quite extraordinary.
我把每个文件都翻过了
I went through every paper in here.
我检查又检查
I checked and I rechecked.
不可思议 它就在里面
It's incomprehensible that I should have overlooked it
我竟然没看到它
in this manner.
先生们
Oh gentlemen.
来
Come,
这里面一定有什么秘密
there's more in this than meets the eye.
首相
Prime Minister,
我们也有我们的外交秘密
we too have our diplomatic secrets.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表