Surely not.
几个小时吧
A few hours perhaps.
三管
Three pipes,
四管
four pipes,
我不记得了
I forget.
外面有辆马车
I've got a cab outside
你现在就得回家
you're going home now!
一定得回吗?
Must I?
如果你还在乎我们的友谊 你妻子的爱
If you value my friendship. Your wife's love
可怜的凯特
Oh poor Kate.
走吧
Come on.
我还得付钱
I have to pay.
我还欠店主钱
I owe the manager money.
你不必为
You don't have to pay
你的自我毁灭而付钱
for your own destruction.
我来处理
I'll see to it.
快离开这个糟糕的地方
Just get out of this dreadful place.
放手
Let go!
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off!
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
你跑到这种鬼地方来干什么
What on earth are you doing in this den?
我在处理自己的事情
I'm going about my business.
你的马车在外面?
You have a cab outside?
是的
Yes.
快把他送回家吧
I pray send him home.
他已经受不了任何折腾了
He looks too limp to get into any kind of mischief.
- 五分钟后见 - 好
- I'll see you in five minutes. - All right.
把这个给房♥子里的女士
Give this to the lady of the house.
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
是我 先生
I sir.
在那里见到你让我非常吃惊
I was certainly surprised to see you in that place.
你认为除了那些小毛病外
I suppose you think I've added opium to smoking
我又开始吸鸦♥片♥了?
to all of my other little weaknesses?
我仅仅是说
I merely said
在那里见到你让我很吃惊
I was surprised to see you there.
见到你我也很吃惊
As indeed I was to see you.
我在找一位朋友
I was searching for a friend.
我在找一位敌人
And I for an enemy.
敌人?
An enemy?
倘若在那里有人把我认出来了
Had I been recognized in that place
我的性命顷刻就会断送
my life would not of been worth an hours purchase.
马车
Cab!
我身处在一个最不可思议的调查中
I'm in the midst of the most remarkable inquiry.
我希望你没有吸那烟管里的东西 福尔摩斯
I hope your not smoking the substance in that pipe Holmes.
只为了融入环境稍吸了一点
Only to the extent necessary to merge with the surroundings.
我要去肯特郡的李镇
I'm off to Lee in Kent.
你来吗?
Are you coming?
当然
Of course.
现在应该安全了 华生
I think we shall be safe now Watson.
拿一下缰绳好吗?
Would you take the reins?
我们到底去哪?
Where exactly are we going?
松园
The Cedars,
一栋漂亮的别♥墅♥
a lovely villa
在肯特郡靠近李镇的地方
near Lee in Kent.
能否问一下 我为什么要在三月的星期五
May I ask why I'm going to Lee in Kent
半夜三更的 跑到肯特郡的李镇?
in the middle of the night? On a Friday in March?
因为你是我值得信赖的伙伴以及忠诚的朋友
Because you are my trusty comrade and my loyal friend,
我可能两样都需要
I may need both.
这是我掌握的一些情况
Here are the facts,as I understand them.
几年前 有位叫内维尔·圣克莱尔的
Several years ago there came to Lee in Kent,
绅士来到肯特郡的李镇
a gentleman by name Neville St. Clair.
他购置了一栋大别♥墅♥ 叫松园
He took a large villa,The Cedars,
大约一年后
and about a year later
娶了当地一家酿酒商的女儿为妻
married the daughter of a local brewer.
现在有两个小孩
They have two small children.
他在几家公♥司♥里都有股份
He has interests in several companies
每天早上进城
and travels to the city every morning,
每天晚上在坎农街
returning by the 5:14 train
乘五点十四分的火车回家
from Cannon Street every night.
他没有不良爱好
He is a man of temperate habits,
是一位好丈夫
a good husband,
慈爱的父亲
an affectionate father
在朋友间很受欢迎
and is popular with all who know him.
他的负债
His debts,
迄今为止我们所能查明是
as far as we can ascertain,
八十八磅十先令
amount to eighty-eight pounds and ten shillings
而其在首都郡县银行的
while he has two hundred and twenty pounds
账户上
to his credit
有两百二十磅存款
in the Capital and Counties Bank.
因此 没有理由认为
Therefore,there is no reason to think
他存在财务上的困扰
that money troubles have been weighing down.
蹩脚的模仿
Manageable parody.
华生
Watson,
你的话中有一丝怀疑的语气
there's a hint of skepticism in your voice,
这可对你没什么好处
which does you no credit.
我想圣克莱尔太太告诉你
I expect Mrs. St.Clair came to you
她的丈夫失踪了?
saying that her husband has disappeared?
没错
Exactly!
看来这成为生活中
Well seems to be a continuous thread
不可或缺的部分了
in life's fabric.
华生 怎么回事?
Watson,what is this?
我将忽略你对社会缺陷的
I shall ignore your air of resignation
听之任之的态度 继续介绍案情
to the world's frailties and continue.
请继续
Oh please do.
星期一
On Monday,
圣克莱尔如平常一样进城
St. Clair left for the city as usual.
他临走前答应
Before he left he promised that he would
给孩子们带一盒积木
bring home a box of building bricks for his children.
积木?
Building bricks?
好好记下来 华生
Mark that well Watson.
他走后不久 圣克莱尔太太
Soon after he left,Mrs. St. Clair
收到一封电报
received a telegram
说在亚伯丁运输公♥司♥的办事处
to say that a parcel of considerable value
有一件寄给她的
had arrived for her at the offices
相当昂贵的包裹
of the Aberdeen Shipping Company.
她决定进城
She decided to travel to the city,
收取包裹
collect her parcel,
吃午饭并进行购物
have lunch and do some shopping.
她意外地发现
It was by chance
自己走到了上天鹅闸巷
that she found herself in Upper Swandam Lane,
那条我们今晚
that same vile alley
都拜访过的肮脏的小巷 华生
that we both visited this evening,Watson.
而正在此时
And it was at this point
一件非常奇怪的事情发生了
that something quite singular took place.
(穷困的人)
请施舍点钱吧
Money please.
快走开
Get out of here!
内维尔
Neville!
内维尔
Neville!
你想上哪去?
Where are you going?
我要上楼
I'm going upstairs.
楼上没有人
There's nobody upstairs.
我见到我的丈夫在楼上招手
I saw my husband waving from an upstairs window.
楼上没人
There is nobody upstairs.
我见到他了
I saw him.
我认得自己的丈夫
I know my own husband.
他来这里干什么?
What's he doing here?
楼上没有人
There is nobody upstairs.
内维尔
Neville!
出去
Go on.
他们把她赶出去了?
And they threw her out?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表