加上将要看到
plus the added pleasure
老朋友华生的兴奋
of seeing my old friend Watson
而之后在火车上
quite prohibited sleep
辗转反侧难以入眠
on the railway train.
亲爱的 福尔摩斯 拜托
My dear Holmes,please,
你可以睡我的床啊
my bedroom is at your disposal.
不 不 不
No,No,No.
这个挺舒服的
This will suit me very well.
过去的几年里
I've had harder beds than this
我睡过比着还硬的床呢
over the past few years.
知道我们在哪吗?
Do you know where we are?
当然 那是贝克街
Surely that is Baker Street.
说对了
Exactly.
但这间空屋
But in the empty house
正对着我们的房♥子
opposite our old quarters.
为什么要来这里?
Why are we here?
因为从这里可以清楚的
Because it commands such an excellent a view
看到对面的楼
of that picturesque pile.
麻烦你 华生
Might I trouble you,Watson,to be so kind
靠窗户近一点
as to draw a little nearer to the window,
小心别暴露自己
taking every precaution not to reveal yourself,
再看看我们的房♥间?
and then to look into our old rooms?
让咱们看看我离开这三年
Let us see where the three years of absence
是不是完全失去了
have entirely taken away my power
让你惊奇的能力
to surprise you.
天哪
Good heavens!
妙极了
It's marvelous.
我相信我变化多端的手法尚未因
I trust that age doth not wither nor custom stale
岁月流逝而枯竭
my infinite variety.
的确有几分像我 是不是?
It is rather like me,is it not?
我可以发誓说那就是你
I should be prepared to swear it was you.
功劳归于
The construction is due to
格勒诺布尔的
a Monsieur Oscar Meunier,
奥斯卡莫尼埃先生
of Grenoble.
那是一座蜡像
The bust is in wax.
其余是今天下午
The rest I arranged
我在贝克街自己布置的
during my visit to Baker Street earlier.
但是为什么?
But why?
因为我有最大的必要
Because I have the strongest possible reason
让某些人相信
for wishing certain people to believe
我在那
that I was there
其实我并不在那
when I was really elsewhere.
你认为有人在监视你的房♥子?
You thought the rooms were watched?
我知道有人在监视
I knew that they were being watched.
是谁?
By whom?
那可爱的一帮人里
By the one remaining member
仅剩的一位宿敌
of that charming society
他们的头子此刻正躺在莱辛巴♥赫♥瀑布下面
whose leader lies in the Reichenbach Falls.
他相信早晚
Sooner or later he believed
我会回来的
that I would come back to my rooms.
所以派人不断进行监视
So he had them watched continuously.
今早他们看到我到达伦敦
I was observed when I arrived this morning.
我看到了放哨的人
I recognized the sentinel.
姓巴克尔
Parker by name,
以杀人抢劫为生
a garrotter by trade,
是个出色的犹太口琴演奏家
and a remarkable expert Upon the jew's-harp.
现在我明白
Now I understand the reason
你为什么要扮成老书商了
for the old bookseller.
我不在乎巴克尔
I cared not about Parker
但我非常担心
but I care a great deal about
他背后那个
the much more formable person
更加难对付的人
who is behind him,
莫里亚蒂的把兄弟
the bosom friend of Moriarty.
今晚在追我的正好是他
That is the man who is after me tonight
但我们相信
and let us hope that he is also the man
他并不清楚
who is totally unaware
其实是我们在追他
that we are after him.
福尔摩斯
Holmes
看
look!
就在楼那边
Just beyond the house.
门口那两个人影
Couple of shady characters in the doorway.
是的 我看到了
Yes I see them.
我们是不是该做点什么?
Well shouldn't we do something?
不
No.
福尔摩斯
Holmes,
影子动了
the shadow's moved.
当然会动
Certainly it has moved.
我让哈德森太太这么做的
I involved Mrs. Hudson.
我们在这里待了两个小时
We have been in this room two hours
她已经把蜡像的位置
and she has made some change
变动八次了
in that figure eight times,
每一刻钟换一次
or once every quarter.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
雷斯垂德 见到你太高兴了
Lestrade how nice to see you.
真的是你?
So it really is you?
我接到你的信时
When I received your message
几乎不敢相信
I could scarce believe it.
我觉得你需要点非官方的帮助
You seem to want some unofficial help.
一年中有三起谋杀案
Three undetected murders in one year
破不了是不行的
won't do you know.
福尔摩斯 我认识这个人
Holmes I know this man.
你当然认识 华生
Of course you do Watson.
警探先生也认识
So does the Inspector.
赛巴斯蒂恩·莫兰上校
Colonel Sebastian Moran,
以前在女王陛下的印度军中效力
once of Her Majesty's Indian Army,
咱们东方帝国造就的
and the best heavy game shot
最优秀的射手
our Eastern Empire has ever produced.
我相信我说的没错吧 上校
I believe I'm correct,Colonel,
你的猎虎绝技
in saying that your bag of tigers
仍然是举国无双吧?
still remain unrivalled?
奇怪 我这么简单的计策
I wonder that my simple stratagem
就能让一个老狐狸上当
could deceive so old a shikari.
你不是也经常
How many times have you not tethered
在一棵树下栓只小羊
a young kid under a tree,
自己带着来♥复♥枪♥躲在树上
laid above it with your rifle,
等着你的诱饵
and waited for your bait
把老虎引来吗?
to bring up your tiger?
这间空屋就是我的树
This empty house is my tree,
你就是我的猎物
and you're my tiger!
同样的方法
The parallel is exact.
你可能有或者没有
You may or may not
逮捕我的正当理由
have just cause for arresting me
但至少没有理由
but there can be no reason
让我受到
why I should be subjected
这个人的嘲弄
to the jives of this person.
如果我现在在法律掌握中
If I'm in the hands of the law
都一切照法律办吧
let things be done in a legal way.
你说的倒是很合理
Well that sounds reasonable.
走之前 你还有什么要讲的吗?
Anything further to say before we go?
只有一个问题
Only to ask
你要以什么罪名提出控告?
what charge you intend to prefer?
什么罪名 先生?
What charge sir?
当然是企图谋杀
Why of course the attempted murder of
福尔摩斯夏洛克先生了
Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
这不成 雷斯垂德
Not so Lestrade.
这么出色的逮捕是你的功劳
To you,and to you only,belongs the credit
只属于你一个人的功劳
of this remarkable arrest.
以你惯有的智勇双全
With your usual mixture of cunning and audacity
逮到了他
and you have got him.
我不明白 福尔摩斯先生
I don't understand you Mr. Holmes.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表