I wish to heaven I'd never seen it.
文件箱呢?
And the dispatch box?
在我丈夫那
With my husband.
他总是随身携带的
Wherever he goes he takes it with him.
我们只有几分钟了
We only have a few minutes left.
希尔达夫人 我费了很大力气保护你
Now, Lady Hilda, I'm going far to screen you.
反过来
In return
你得坦白地告诉我
you will spend the time
你干这些不同寻常的事的
telling me frankly the real meaning
真正目的
of this extraordinary affair.
那天下午
It was on the afternoon of that day,
可怕的一天
that terrible day.
艾秋阿多卢卡被杀的那天?
The day Eduardo Lucas was murdered?
是的
Yes.
我正准备出去应酬
I was just going out to pay some calls
一封机密的信寄来给我
when a confidential note arrived for me.
是卢卡斯寄来的
It was from Lucas
让我立即去见他
asking me to visit him urgently,
他有一些重要并私密的事情
as he had important and private information
只能对我讲
for my ears alone.
他通过某种手段
He had obtained, in some way,
弄到了我的一封信
a letter of mine,
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
是在我婚前写的
An indiscreet letter
一封不慎重的信
written before my marriage.
愚蠢的信
Foolish letter.
一封感情冲动陷入恋爱的女孩子写的信
Letter of an impulsive, loving girl.
我没有恶意
I meant no harm,
可是我丈夫会认为这是犯罪
yet my husband would have thought it criminal.
要是他读了这封信
Had he read that letter
他便再也不会信任我了
his confidence would have been forever destroyed.
是很多年前写的了
It's years since I wrote it.
我以为这件事就这样过去了
I thought the whole matter was forgotten.
毫无疑问你写得很好
No doubt you remember to content very well.
很轻薄 我得说很轻薄
Very sprightly, I must say, very sprightly.
你的回答很漂亮
You make a charming correspondent.
你想从我得这里到什么 卢卡斯先生
What do you want with me, Mr. Lucas?
我能要回我的信吗
May I have my letter back please?
当然 希尔达夫人
Of course you may, Lady Hilda.
但这张纸可是很值钱的
But this is a very valuable piece of paper,
你不这么想吗
would you not agree?
我确定如果把它放在你丈夫面前
I'm sure if it was laid before your husband
他可不会喜欢这些内容的
he would hardly fail to appreciate the content.
你是个敲诈犯
You're a blackmailer.
是一位商人 希尔达夫人
A businessman, Lady Hilda.
这对我来说只是一笔交易
This is purely a business transaction on my side.
我保证我不希望看到
I can assure you I wish no ill
你和你丈夫不和
to you or your husband.
你想要多少钱
How much money do you want for that letter,
卢卡斯先生
Mr. Lucas?
不要提钱 夫人
Let's not speak of money, madam.
我的生意没那么简单
My business is not so simple as that.
钱很容易弄到
Well the matter is an easy one.
每晚
Every evening
当你丈夫从部里回来的时候
when your husband returns from his ministry
他都会带着
he brings with him
他的私人文件箱
his private dispatch box.
是不是这样
Is that not so?
是的
Yes.
他今晚回家时
When he comes home tonight
箱子里会有一封
this box will contain
长的蓝色的信
a long, blue envelope
用红蜡封着
sealed in red wax
上面是一只蹲着的狮子
with a crouching lion stamped on it.
把那封蓝信带给我
Bring me that long, blue envelope
连皮带瓤
with its contents
我就会还给你这个
and I will return you this.
可是我丈夫呢
But my husband?
他不会受到伤害的
No harm will come to him.
我向你保证
I can assure you.
换到我的立场想想
Put yourselves in my position.
我该做什么
What was I to do?
选择丈夫的信任
Take your husband into your confidence.
我不能 华生医生 我不能
I could not, Doctor Watson, I could not.
一方面会导致幸福的毁灭
On the one side seemed certain ruin
另一方面是件可怕的事
on the other, terrible as it seemed
让我去偷丈夫的
to take my husband's paper,
的政♥治♥文件
in a matter of politics
政♥治♥方面我反正不懂
I could not understand it.
而爱和信任的重要性
While in the matter of love and trust
我是十分理解的
it was only too clear to me.
是我♥干♥的 福尔摩斯先生
I did it, Mr. Holmes.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我编造了去剧院的故事
I invented a story about going to the theatre.
第二天早晨
The next morning
我发现我只是用新麻烦
I realized I'd only exchanged
代替了旧烦恼
one trouble for another.
我跟踪丈夫来到贝克街
I followed my husband to Baker Street
然后一个人来见你
and then came to you myself
为了弄明白
in order to understand
这件事的后果
the full enormity of the offence.
我是唯一知道
I alone in the world
文件下落的人
knew where the paper was hidden.
我只有一个想法
My whole mind was turned to the one thought
就是把它拿回来
of getting it back.
我所做的
What I did,
他回来了
here he is now.
有什么消息 福尔摩斯先生
Any news Mr. Holmes?
有什么消息
Any news?
有希望了
I have some hopes.
这事事关政♥治♥ 亲爱的
This is a matter of politics, my dear.
时间不会太长
We shall not be long.
首相和我们一起用午餐
The Prime Minister is lunching with us.
他可以来听听吧
May he share your hopes.
他意志刚强 据我所知
He has nerves of steel and yet I know
他自从这件可怕的事发生后
that he's hardly slept
几乎没睡过觉
since this terrible event.
福尔摩斯有些事要告诉我们 先生
Mr. Holmes has some news for us, sir.
你有什么好消息 福尔摩斯先生
What have you to report, Mr. Holmes?
目前还没有弄清
Purely negative as yet.
我都调查过了
I have made inquiries
对于任何有可能的地方
at every point where it might be,
我敢肯定不必担心
and I'm sure there's no danger
有危险
to be apprehended.
这可不够 福尔摩斯先生
That's not enough, Mr. Holmes.
我们不能永远活在火山顶上
We cannot live on this volcano.
我们要把事情弄清楚
We must have something definite.
我觉得找到信还是很有希望的
I have high hopes of getting the letters back.
这就是我在这里的原因
That is why I'm here.
我越想
The more I think of it
越觉得
the more I am convinced
这封信根本没离开过您家
that the letter has never left this house.
真的吗 福尔摩斯先生
Oh really, Mr. Holmes.
可是为什么会有人拿走文件
But why should anybody take it in order
只是为了藏在家里?
to keep it in this house?
我不觉得有人拿走了它
I'm not convinced that anybody has taken it.
福尔摩斯先生 这个玩笑可不合时宜
Mr. Holmes, this joking is very ill timed.
我可以肯定有人拿了
You have my assurance it was taken.
你从上个周二起
Have you examined the box carefully
仔细地检查过箱子吗
since last Tuesday morning?
没有
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表