剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Ezra, I made your favorite!
埃兹拉 我做了你最爱吃的菜
The gateway will not be open forever.
这条通道可不会永远开着
Go now,
去吧
before it's too late.
以免为时已晚
No. This is a lie.
不 这是个谎言
They died. I... I felt it.
他们死了 我 我能感受到
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Where is that boy?
那孩子在哪儿
You know it is possible to change fate.
你知道改变命运是可能的
There are infinite paths and infinite possibilities,
道路无穷无尽 可能性千变万化
but you must open the door.
但你必须打开那扇门
Son? Are you coming?
儿子 你来吗
Got it!
搞定了
Look at him go!
看他冲过去了
No!
不
Melch, what were you thinking?
梅尔奇 你在想些什么
You're not a hero...
你可不是英雄
You're a pirate, like me.
你是名海盗 像我一样
Even with that bridge extended, there's just too many of them!
就算桥被延长了 敌人数量也太多了
We're gonna have to do something drastic.
我们得想办法干票大的
All right, I'll do it!
好吧 我来
Zeb, don't!
泽布 不要
He's crazy!
他疯了
Well, it was your idea. Come on!
那可是你的主意 快
Gregor!
格雷戈尔
Get that shield up.
升起护盾
So few have a choice
极少有人能选择
to live the life they want.
自己想要的人生
Why deny yourself?
你为什么要拒绝自己
Mom? Dad?
妈妈 爸爸
Ezra?
埃兹拉
There.
那儿
The control for the gateway.
通道的控制板
Activate it.
激活它
And you can be with your family again.
你就能与你的家人重聚了
What about my friends?
那我的朋友们怎么办
If you open the gateway, you will save your parents.
只要你打开通道 你就能拯救你的父母
They shall live.
他们就能活下来
Go on.
去吧
You deserve this.
这是你应得的
Mom? Dad?
妈妈 爸爸
You'll always be a part of me.
你们永远活在我心中
But I have to let you go.
但我必须放下你们
No!
不
We love you, Ezra!
我们爱你 埃兹拉
You're wrong. I have a family.
你错了 我已经有家庭了
I don't need anything from you.
我不需要从你那得到任何东西
Unfortunate.
真是不幸
Destroy him!
干掉他
All batteries, prepare a full-scale bombardment of the city.
所有火炮 准备全面轰炸城市
On my command...
听我指令
I think we're out of time!
我想我们快没时间了
Guys, now or never.
伙伴们 机不可失
Now.
现在
Zeb?
泽布
Don't wait on me!
不用等我
Shields up!
护盾升起了
Fire!
开火
It worked! The shield is holding!
成功了 护盾撑住了
The city is safe.
城市安全了
Sir, they've engaged the shield!
长官 他们打开了护盾
Rukh! Rukh! What's your status?
鲁克 鲁克 你现在什么状况
Sorry. You'll have to call back.
对不起 你能晚点再打来吗
He's busy at the moment.
他目前有点脱不开身
Ugh. Yeah, um,
好吧
never mind about calling back.
你还是别打过来了
Chopper?
切宝
Chop! Chop, wake up!
切宝 切宝 醒醒
Oh, really? Yeah, that must be tough,
是吗 是啊 那一定很艰难
but can you please see if you can contact the Ghost?
但现在能不能请你联♥系♥一下幽灵号♥
It's almost time to get out of here.
差不多是时候离开这里了
Once again, I have let my crew down.
又一次 我辜负了我的船员
If only I could get Melch back...
要是我能让梅尔奇起死回生
I would tell him...
我会告诉他
That he is fortunate to be in my service,
为我效力是他走了大运
because only that keeps him alive!
因为只有我才能让他活下来
It was an honor to serve with you, Rex.
雷克斯 能与你并肩作战是我的荣幸
It was an honor
能与你并肩作战
to fight with you for something that we chose
为了我们选择所坚信的道路
to believe in.
是我的荣幸
We did it, Gregor.
我们成功了 格雷戈尔
We did it.
我们成功了
Looks like you lose, Thrawn.
看来你失败了 索龙
A momentary setback.
暂时的挫败而已
We'll see.
我们走着瞧
Sir, several unidentified objects
长官 大量不明物体
have just entered orbit.
刚刚进入轨道
My blockade will intercept them.
我的封锁线会拦截它们
They've destroyed the blockade.
它们摧毁了封锁
Our ships are just gone.
我们的飞船都没了
Get Captain Pellaeon.
给我联♥系♥佩雷恩舰长
Sir, they came out of hyperspace!
长官 它们从超空间里涌出来
I've never seen...
我从未见过
Admiral, we have incoming.
元帅 有东西接近我们
Take a look.
好好看看吧
So, would you have believed me
所以 如果我告诉你这就是埃兹拉的计划
if I told you this was Ezra's plan?
你会相信我吗
No, but this has Bridger written all over it.
不 但这计划从头至尾都透出一股埃兹拉的感觉
Yeah. That's why it's going to work.
是啊 这就是它行得通的原因
Uh, when did this become the plan?
这什么时候成为计划的一部分了
You're asking the wrong person.
你问错人了
Whatever happens next
接下来无论发生什么
happens to both of us.
都会同时发生在我们两个身上
That's the idea.
我就是这么想的
Ezra? Ezra, can you hear me?
埃兹拉 埃兹拉 能听到吗
The purrgil, is it you?
普尔褶鲸 是你干的吗
Yeah! Pretty good, huh?
没错 很棒对吗
Well, you could've told the rest of us.
你本可告诉我们其他人的
I wanted it to be a surprise.
我想让它成为一个惊喜
When they glow like that...
当它们这么发光时
They're about to jump into hyperspace!
就代表它们准备跃入超空间了
Ezra! Ezra, get out of there right now! That's an order.
埃兹拉 埃兹拉 赶快离开 这是命令
Hera, I have to see this through to the end.
赫拉 我必须亲眼见证这一切的终结
Ezra, please! Get out of there!
埃兹拉 求求你 快离开那儿
I can't do that.
我做不到
It's up to all of you now.
现在一切都靠你们了
And remember, the Force will be with you, always.
谨记 原力始终与你们同在
Um, was that the plan?
这是计划的一部分吗
Because we're all clear up here.
因为我们都安全了
There are no Imperial ships left.
帝国舰船一艘不剩了
This is our chance!
我们的机会来了
You heard Ezra. Let's finish this!
你们听到埃兹拉说的了 我们来做个了结吧
Chopper, prime the thrusters for launch!
切宝 主推进器准备发射
We're gonna blow this place.
我们要把这里炸毁
Mart, we need immediate pickup.
马特 立即接应我们
Copy that, General.
收到 将军
You've lost, Arihnda. You should come with us.
你失败了 阿琳达 你应该跟我们一起走
I serve the Empire until the end.
我至死效忠帝国
So, not much longer.
好吧 也忠不了多久了
Thanks!
谢谢
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表