剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
The words you're looking for are "Thank you."
你们在找的字眼 是“谢谢”吧
We appreciate the save, Saw.
我们很感激你救了我们 索
We turned the worst-case scenario into the best.
我们把最坏的情况变成了最好的
Yeah, I wish Hera would see it that way.
是啊 我希望赫拉会这么想
Technically, we just disobeyed orders by blowing up that relay.
严格来说 我们只是没有服从命令 炸了中继站
Following orders will only get you so far.
服从命令能帮你们的不多
Then you have to take control of your destiny.
然后你就得掌控自己的命运
Yeah, like when we hit the Empire hard on Mandalore.
没错 就像我们在曼达洛上重创帝国那样
I heard about that.
我听说过
It's exactly why I need your help.
这正是为什么我需要你们的帮助
You need our help?
你需要我们帮忙吗
This is Faos Station.
这是费奥斯站
I recently acquired intel on a secret Imperial cargo
我前阵子获得情报 有批帝国秘密货物
being loaded aboard a civilian freighter there.
被装在民用货船上
What cargo?
什么货物
Remember Geonosis?
记得吉奥诺西斯吗
The Empire wiped out a whole population
帝国把所有人都灭口了
because they were building something.
因为他们在建造某种东西
Something they've hidden away.
某种被他们藏起来的东西
I never stopped looking for it.
我一直在寻找它
What have you found?
你找到了什么
Just rumors. Whispers.
只有传闻 传言
But they all led me to that cargo ship.
但都指向了那艘货船
So what do you want from us?
那么你需要我们干什么
You two and your droid are good at infiltrating Imperial bases.
你们俩和那机器人善于潜入帝国基地
And I just saved your lives.
而且我刚救了你们俩
So what you're saying is that we owe you one.
你是说 我们欠你一命
Your choice. You can go back to rebel command
你们自己选 你们可以回义军指挥部
and run Mon Mothma's errands,
给蒙·莫思马跑腿
or you can help me do something that might actually matter.
或帮我做真正有用的事
All right.
好吧
Sorry, Chopper. You're outvoted.
对不起 切宝 你被否决了
We might make them into real rebels yet.
我们也许能把他们变成真正的义军
Star Wars: Rebels S04E04 In the Name of the Rebellion Part 2
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第四集 起义的名义(下)
Are you sure we're at the right place?
你确定这地方没错吗
This looks like a civilian cargo facility.
看上去像是民用货物设施
I don't see any signs of the Empire at all.
我根本看不到有帝国的标志
That's what they want everyone to think.
他们就想让大家这么认为
Hiding it in plain sight.
隐藏在平凡之下
Take us in. Merchant platform.
带我们进去 商业平台
Lotta droids down there.
下面好多机器人
Hey, Chopper, come here.
切宝 来这儿
You're gonna need a new paint job.
你需要个新涂装了
Oh, stop complaining.
别抱怨了
I kinda like it better than the orange.
比起橙色 我更喜欢这颜色
That's freighter 2-7-1-6.
那是二七一六号♥货船
And here's our way on board.
这儿是我们进去的地方
Sneaking on board in a cargo container?
在集装箱里溜进去吗
We're familiar with this strategy.
这方法我们熟
The tracker is activated. Keep this channel open.
追踪系统激活了 保持这一频道畅通
I'll transmit coordinates when we're ready for pickup.
一旦准备好撤离 我就传输坐标
Well, normal cargo hold.
很普通的货舱
Nothing looks out of the ordinary.
看上去没什么不正常的
You hear that?
你们听到了吗
Sounds like singing.
像是在歌♥唱
I don't hear anything.
我什么也没听到
These containers are filled with
这些集装箱装满了
high-quality construction compounds.
高级建筑复合物
Materials used to build the Imperial Navy.
都是用来建设帝国海军的材料
These materials could have come from Corellia
这些材料可能来自科雷利亚
or any other planet with shipyards.
或别的有船坞的行星
Yeah, it's not exactly a secret cargo.
是啊 但不一定是秘密货物
There are more holds to search.
还有好多货舱要找
Get back!
退后
Imperial troops aboard a civilian freighter?
帝国士兵在民用货船上吗
You might be on to something after all.
你或许还是说中了一些事
They're guarding something.
他们在守护某样东西
Your droid should check the cargo manifest.
你们的机器人应该查一下货单
You heard him, Chop.
听到了吧 切宝
There's an Imperial military shuttle in hold 12.
十二号♥货舱里有一架帝国♥军♥事穿梭机
Okay, this ship is more than it seems.
好吧 这飞船不是表面上那么简单
Find out where we're going.
看看目的地是哪里
Tonnis sector?
汤尼斯星区
That's just empty space out there.
那里只是一片虚空
No settlements or stations.
没有定居点或太空站
The perfect hiding place.
完美的藏匿点
Or just a rendezvous point.
也许只是个会合点
Uh, guys, Chopper says cargo bay 17 is a restricted area.
伙计们 切宝说十七号♥货舱是禁区
So that's where we go next.
那就是我们接下来要去的地方
Here it is. Cargo bay 17.
到了 十七号♥货舱
Careful, or you'll alert the whole ship.
小心点 否则你会惊动整艘船
You got a plan?
有计划吗
I got a droid.
我有个机器人
What was that?
谁在敲门
Move along, droid.
走开 机器人
Whoa! Blast that piece of junk!
打烂这破烂
Scrap him!
打烂他
Keep watch, Chopper.
把好风 切宝
I think it's this one.
我觉得是这个
Find out what they're hiding.
看看他们藏了什么
Oh, no.
噢 不
Prisoners.
囚犯
Who are you?
你们是谁
It's okay. We're here to help.
没事了 我们是来帮忙的
Your intel came through.
你的情报得到了证实
We can free these people.
我们可以解救这些人
My intel wasn't about prisoners.
我的情报跟囚犯没关系
The Empire has prisoners all over the galaxy.
帝国在整个银河系都有囚犯
We can still help 'em, Saw.
我们还是可以帮他们 索
Why are you here?
你们怎么会在这里
What do you know about the cargo aboard this vessel?
知不知道飞船上装的是什么货
Nothing about any cargo,
我不知道什么货
but I did overhear some troopers talking about the Jedha system.
但我的确听到一些士兵提到杰达星系
If there's any special cargo, it probably came from there.
如果有什么特殊货物 很可能来自那里
The Jedha system, huh?
杰达星系吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Name's Mich Matt.
我叫米奇·马特
Was a supervising tech
曾是个管理技工
on Coruscant's central power generator.
在科洛桑中♥央♥发电机工作
Empire tried to hire me away for some secret project,
帝国要聘请我从事秘密工程
but I didn't want to leave my family.
但我不想离开家人
So they just took me.
他们就抓了我
Power technician?
电力技师吗
Everyone here is a reactor mechanic
这里的人都是某方面的反应堆技工
or power specialist of some kind.
或电力专家
Mm, doesn't make sense.
说不过去
The Empire wouldn't have
帝国不会让
all this security just to guard a few techs.
这么多的安保力量看守几个技工
I agree. There's something else here.
我同意 这里还有别的
There must be.
肯定有
I believe you, Saw,
我相信你 索
but we've got to get these prisoners out of here.
但我们要带这些囚犯离开这里
Use that shuttle your droid found.
用你机器人发现的那架穿梭机吧
No, it'll be guarded.
不行 穿梭机有人把守
We can't put the civilians in the line of fire.
我们不能把平民置于战火中
Okay, how about the escape pods?
好吧 用逃生舱怎样
We can sabotage the hyperdrive,
我们可以破坏超空间驱动器
and as soon as the freighter drops from hyperspace,
一旦货船脱离超空间
they can fly away.
他们就能离开
It's a patrol.
有支巡逻队
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表