剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Zeb. No, I did.
泽布 没 我设了
I did. Unbelievable.
我设了 难以置信
Did you just see how much I worked on that thing?
你看到我刚才花了多大功夫忙活那玩意吗
For Kanan,
纪念凯南
so he'll always be remembered
这样他就能作为我家族的一员
as a part of my family.
永远被铭记
You know, Chop,
你知道 切宝
despite all his misgivings about the rebellion,
他尽管对起义疑虑重重
he always believed we could change things.
但总是相信我们能改变一切
That's what I'll miss the most,
这是我最想念他的一点
that when none of us could find the answer,
当没人能找到答案时
Kanan could,
凯南能
and always in the most unexpected way.
而且总是以最不可思议的方法
Hera? Hera?
赫拉 赫拉
Was your mission a success?
你的任务成功了
No, but yours was.
没 但你的任务成功了
The TIE defender factories have shut down.
TIE防御者的工厂关闭了
We didn't fail, Hera.
我们没有失败 赫拉
Kanan made sure of it.
凯南奠定了我们的胜利
In their attempt to destroy us,
帝国企图消灭我们时
the Empire blew up their own refinery.
炸毁了他们自己的精炼厂
They have no fuel for the factories.
他们没有燃料供给工厂了
Their entire production line has stopped.
他们的整个生产线都停了
Then we have a chance.
那我们有机会了
We can still beat them.
我们还是能打败他们
And I know what our first mission is.
我知道我们的第一个任务是什么
The Jedi temple is in danger.
绝地圣殿有危险
And we're the only ones who can do anything about it.
我们是唯一对此能做点什么的人
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表