剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
There were rumors the Empire was working
传言说帝国正在制♥造♥
on a weapon to neutralize Mandalorian armor,
一件摧毁曼达洛盔甲的武器
that it had even been tested on our people.
他们甚至还在我们族人身上测试过
I... I didn't believe it.
我 我原本不相信
Not the Empire.
不是帝国
Me. This is all my fault.
是我 全是我的错
Sabine, you can't blame yourself for this.
莎宾 你不能为这件事责怪自己
You tried...
你尽力
Everything my father said was true, Ezra!
我父亲说的一切都是真的 埃兹拉
This is my work!
这是我的杰作
I created the weapon that did this,
是我制♥造♥的武器做的
and because of me, the Empire is going to turn my world
也因为我 帝国要把我的母星
into a graveyard!
变成坟墓
Because of me, Mandalorians are going to die!
因为我 曼达洛人正面临死亡
My mother and brother are...
我母亲和我弟弟都
Sabine!
莎宾
Tristan! Mother!
特里斯坦 母亲
Mother, Tristan, I... I thought I lost you.
母亲 特里斯坦 我 我以为我失去你们了
We were caught at the edge of the weapon's range.
我们在武器火力范围的边缘
Thanks to your warning, we made it out.
多亏了你的警告 我们才逃出一劫
The others weren't so lucky.
其他人却没这么幸运
Chopper's picked up something.
切宝接收到了什么
Survivors?
幸存者吗
No.
不是
The Empire's coming back to finish the job.
帝国回来打扫战场了
Star Wars: Rebels S04E02 Heroes of Mandalore Part 2
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第二集 曼达洛的英雄(下)
Get back! I'll cover you!
后退 我来掩护你们
Get Sabine's mother and father out of here.
带莎宾的父母离开这里
Come on!
快
Are you all right?
没事吧
Better than the bike.
比那摩托好点
Sabine.
莎宾
Sabine! We have to leave now!
莎宾 我们得马上离开
All right. Let's go.
好 我们走
They've cut us off!
他们把我们包围了
Come on!
快
Weapons are down.
武器受损
We're losing power!
我们正在损失动力
I can keep us in the air,
我可以让大家继续飞
but we can't take another hit like that.
但我们无法再承受这样一次攻击了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Rau said our weapons are down.
劳说武器坏了
A Mandalorian with a jetpack is a weapon.
带着喷气背包的曼达洛人自身就是一件武器
I'm not a Manda...
我不是曼达
...Mandalorian?
曼达洛人么
I don't want to be a Mandalorian.
我不想当曼达洛人
In this recording, you will see the first test trial
这段录像记录了用来对付雷恩氏族的那件武器的
of the weapon used against Clan Wren.
第一次测试
As you see, the Arc Generator's energy pulse
如你所见 电弧发生器的能量脉冲
is drawn to the beskar alloy in the Mandalorians' armor,
被引至曼达洛盔甲中的贝斯卡合金
superheating it and instantly vaporizing the target,
使其过热 从而瞬间蒸发目标
and all the while, doing no harm to our Imperial stormtroopers.
而从始至终 它对帝国冲锋队毫无损害
The weapon is fully operational, as promised, grand Admiral.
正如承诺 这件武器可以完全运作 元帅
Effective, yes,
很有效果 不错
but you miss the true artistry of this weapon, Governor Saxon.
但你错估了这件武器真正的艺术性 萨克森总督
It turns an armor legendary for its strength
它把以坚固著称的盔甲
into a crippling weakness,
变成致命的弱点
and it strikes at the very heart of your people's tradition.
它击中了你同胞们传统的核心
You said the Emperor wanted this uprising dealt with quickly.
你说皇帝想尽快平息这场暴♥动♥
This will end it.
这件武器就能结束它
You're different than your brother.
你跟你哥哥不一样
How would Gar Saxon feel about you betraying your heritage?
对于你背叛自己的传统 加尔·萨克森会怎么想
He no longer feels anything.
他再也想不了了
I have evolved.
我进化了
Mandalore must evolve with me.
曼达洛也要跟我一起进化
Once your people see
一旦你的族人得知
their sense of security turned against them,
他们的安全感背叛了他们
do you believe they'll swear loyalty to the Empire?
你相信他们会效忠帝国吗
A Mandalorian without armor
没了盔甲的曼达洛人
is no more than a common soldier.
无非就是个普通士兵
Fear will compel them to join the Empire.
恐惧会迫使他们加入帝国
We shall see.
我们拭目以待吧
Of course, the weapon's range is far more limited than you promised.
当然 这武器的火力范围比你承诺的要小得多
Or perhaps you thought I wouldn't notice?
你大概以为我没注意到这点
I only had pieces of the prototype.
我只有原型机的一部分
I've done everything I could.
我已经尽力了
You cannot make it work properly
你无法让它完全运作
because you do not truly understand it.
是因为你没有真的弄懂它
You need the weapon's creator.
你需要武器的发明者
You need Sabine Wren.
你需要莎宾·雷恩
Governor, I mean no disrespect,
总督 我无意冒犯
but what will stop the Empire
但怎样才能让帝国
from using the weapon on us as well?
不把武器用在我们身上
Unquestioning loyalty, Captain.
绝对忠诚 队长
Now, find Sabine Wren.
现在 去找莎宾·雷恩
You told us you destroyed it.
你说你把它毁了
I did. The Empire must have rebuilt it. They...
我是毁了 帝国一定又重建了它 他们
You're a Mandalorian!
你是个曼达洛人
Why would you create such an abomination?
为什么要发明这种邪物
This is the weapon of a coward.
这是懦夫的武器
I was young.
那时我还小
It was a challenge, and I was arrogant.
它很具有挑战性 我又很骄纵
But when I realized the Empire tested it
但当我察觉帝国在测试它
and actually planned to use it,
而且真的打算使用它
I sabotaged the prototype and destroyed the plans.
我就摧毁了原型机 破坏了设计图
I thought that was the end of it,
我以为事情就这样结束了
I swear to you!
我向你发誓
Okay, so this weapon only targets
好吧 这么说这种武器只对
Mandalorian armor, right?
曼达洛盔甲有效 是吗
So why not make your armor out of something different?
那为什么不用别的材料制♥作♥你们的盔甲呢
Ezra, the armor I wear is 500 years old.
埃兹拉 我身上这套盔甲已经有五百年历史了
I reforged it to my liking,
我按照自己的喜好做了修改
but the battles, the history, the blood,
但它经历的那些战斗 那些历史 那些热血
all lives within it,
都铭刻在上面
and the same goes for every Mandalorian.
每个曼达洛人都是这样
This armor is part of our identity.
盔甲就是我们身份的一部分
It makes us Mandalorians who we are.
它造就了曼达洛人
And now it's going to make us dead.
现在也将要摧毁我们
Sabine Wren!
莎宾·雷恩
We know you built that weapon.
我们知道是你造了那武器
You betrayed us all!
你背叛了我们所有人
You're a traitor to Mandalore!
你是曼达洛的叛徒
Lower your weapons!
放下武器
Sabine did everything she could to stop this from happening.
莎宾尽了一切努力去阻止惨剧
You must believe us.
你们一定要相信我们
Any attack on my daughter is an attack on Clan Wren.
攻击我女儿就是攻击雷恩氏族
No.
不
Sabine! What are you doing?
莎宾 你在干什么
I'm prepared to take responsibility for my actions.
我准备好要为我的行为承担责任
It's true.
确实如此
I designed the weapon as a loyal student at the Imperial Academy.
作为一个忠诚的学生 我在帝国♥军♥校设计了这台武器
The Empire is using my prototype,
帝国用的是我的原型机
but it's only functioning at a fraction of its capacity.
但这还不是它的最大威力
At full power, it will destroy armies.
完全发挥威力时 它能消灭整支军队
So you've got a choice to make.
所以该你们做选择了
We can fight each other,
我们可以自相残杀
or we can destroy this weapon once and for all.
也可以彻底摧毁这种武器
I understand your anger.
我理解你们的愤怒
In many ways, I feel the same.
从很多角度讲 我都感同身受
But Sabine is right.
但莎宾说的对
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表