剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We're coming up on Yavin 4.
我们就要到雅文四号♥卫星了
I wonder what this rebel cell is like,
我好奇这是个什么样的义军小组
and how big it is compared to Phoenix group.
和凤♥凰♥大队相比 这个组织有多大规模
According to Hera, it's more well-equipped than we were.
据赫拉所说 他们比我们装备更精良
The remnants of Phoenix group are now a part of this cell.
凤♥凰♥大队的余部现在是这个小组的一部分
No, Chop.
不行 切宝
Hera said you're getting an oil bath when we get there,
赫拉说等我们到了 就给你洗个油浴
whether you like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢
Welcome to Yavin 4.
欢迎来到雅文四号♥卫星
Zeb!
泽布
Whoa, easy there.
行啦 别激动
What, you haven't gotten weak since I've been gone,
怎么 我离开以后你没变弱嘛
have you, big guy?
对吧 大块头
Where's Hera?
赫拉在哪里
She's on a supply mission.
她在执行一项补给任务
Come on, I'll show you around.
来吧 我带你们转转
So many different ships and people.
这么多形形色♥色♥的飞船和人
There are cells gathered here
他们都是从银河系各个角落
from every corner of the galaxy.
聚集到这里来的义军小组
And it's still not enough against the Empire.
但还是不够对抗帝国的
As long as we can help Ryder and Lothal,
只要我们能帮上赖德和洛塔
I'll take what I can get.
我就能大展身手
Ezra! You're back!
埃兹拉 你回来了
Rex! What's going on?
雷克斯 发生什么了
Where's Hera?
赫拉在哪里
Well, if you're looking for Hera, there she is,
如果你要找赫拉的话 她就在那儿
coming in hot with what's left of her squadron.
和她的中队残部一起拖着火过来了
Star Wars: Rebels S04E03 In the Name of the Rebellion Part 1
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第三集 起义的名义(上)
Base One, this is Phoenix Leader.
基地一号♥ 我是凤♥凰♥领队
Stand by for emergency landings.
准备紧急迫降
Come on! Come on! Move it!
快 快 动起来
Check your speed. Angle forward deflectors.
检查你们的速度 转前向偏导护盾
Wedge, dump your fuel.
韦奇 放油
Got it, boss.
收到 长官
Kanan?
凯南
Don't worry. She's got it.
别担心 她搞定了
No, my astromech didn't make it.
不 我的宇航技工机器人没挺过来
What? Chopper!
什么 切宝
Boy, I could have used you on this mission, buddy.
天哪 我本可以在这项任务上用你的 伙计
Captain, are you all right?
队长 你还好吗
I'm fine, Wedge.
我没事 韦奇
I'm glad you all made it down in one piece.
你们都毫发无损地着陆了 我很高兴
Sorry about the mission. If we just could've...
这次的任务我很抱歉 如果我们能
This wasn't your fault. Any of yours.
这不是你的错 也不是你们任何人的错
Our intel was bad.
我们的情报出了问题
If you hadn't handled yourselves so courageously,
如果不是你们这么英勇地把握自己
we would have lost everybody.
我们就有可能全军覆没
Thanks, Captain.
谢谢 队长
Now get cleaned up.
快去把自己弄干净吧
I want a full assessment of damage to the Y-wings
我要对Y翼的损伤进行全面评估
to see what's salvageable.
看看有什么是可以挽救的
I've seen worse landings.
我见过比这更糟的迫降
Kanan? You're all here!
凯南 你们都来了
And Sabine, you came back.
还有莎宾 你回来了
What about your family on Mandalore?
你在曼达洛上的家人怎么样了
They'll be fine.
他们会没事的
Right now, my family here needs me more.
现在 我在这里的家人更需要我
Well, I'm glad to have you.
我很高兴有你在
And there's plenty enough work to go around.
还有堆积如山的活儿要干呢
Well then, let's get started.
那么 我们就开干吧
A reunion. How nice.
团聚 真好啊
But as Commander Bridger suggests,
不过正如布里杰指挥官指出来的
it's time to get to work.
干活的时间到了
Mon Mothma requests your presence.
蒙·莫思马要见你
Captain, I commend your bravery
队长 我赞赏你的勇气
in protecting your fellow pilots.
保住了我们的飞行员
I just want to know what went wrong out there.
我只想知道哪里出了差错
As do I.
我也是
Senator Organa may be able to shed some light on that for us.
奥加纳议员或许能为我们解释一二
My sources in the Senate confirm that
我在议会的眼线证实了
the Empire has established a new communications relay
帝国已经在杰林迪星系
in the Jalindi system.
建设了一个新的通讯中继站
It greatly expands their command and control
这极大扩展了他们对周边星区的
throughout the surrounding sectors,
指挥和控制能力
and enabled them to respond much more quickly to your incursion.
使他们能更快地应对我们的攻击
I hate to admit it,
我虽不愿意承认
but it appears gerrera's rumors were true.
但看起来格雷拉的传言是真的
How does Saw's ragtag group have better intel than we do?
索的乌合之众怎么会比我们获得更好的情报
Because Gerrera has absolutely no qualms about how he acquires it.
因为格雷拉对如何获取情报毫无顾忌
Well, if he gets results...
如果他有收获的话
We do not mistreat our prisoners.
我们不虐待俘虏
Now, the question is,
现在 问题在于
what course of action do we take?
我们要采取哪种行动方式
We can't allow this relay to hamper our missions.
我们不能允许这个中继站妨碍我们的任务
Perhaps there is another way.
或许还有另一种方式
If we could somehow tap into this relay,
如果我们用某种方式潜入这个中继站
we could use it to monitor Imperial fleet movements
我们就能用它监视帝国舰队的行动
and adjust our own operations to avoid them.
并且调整我们自己的行动来避开他们
Can it be done?
这能做到吗
My crew and I have done plenty of jobs just like it.
像这样的事情 我和我的团队已经是身经百战了
Are you confident your ship can get in and out undetected?
你有信心你的飞船能自♥由♥出入吗
We don't call it the Ghost for nothing.
我们称其为幽灵号♥不是没有原因的
You are authorized to proceed.
就授权你进行了
Wait. That's it?
等等 就这样了吗
But what about Lothal?
但洛塔呢
Ezra, now's not the time.
埃兹拉 还不到时候
If not now, when?
现在不是时候 那是什么时候
Huh? We promised my people support.
我们答应了要支援我的人♥民♥
Our attack failed, but they're still waiting.
我们的进攻失败了 但他们仍在等待
Ryder's counting on us.
赖德正指望我们
Lieutenant Commander Bridger,
布里杰副官
let's you and I talk for a moment.
我们单独谈一会儿
I am sympathetic to the plight of your people, Ezra.
我对你同胞的苦难深表同情 埃兹拉
Like Lothal, my home planet of Chandrila
和洛塔一样 我的母星钱德里拉
is suffering at the hands of the Empire.
正在帝国手中受苦受难
But if we help these two worlds,
但如果我们拯救了这两个星球
what of Onderon, or Ryloth, or Montross?
那翁德伦怎么办 赖洛斯呢 蒙特罗斯呢
What of the thousands of other worlds who need us?
那么其他数以千计的星球呢 他们也需要我们
Where do we start?
我们从哪里开始呢
Yeah, but we already told Ryder
是的 但我们已经和赖德说了
we would send help.
我们会送去援助
If Thrawn hadn't found our base,
如果索龙没有发现我们的基地
we would've launched an attack.
我们就已经发起进攻了
But, instead, when we amassed our forces,
但事与愿违 我们集结好部队时
we were routed by Thrawn's starfleet
就被索龙的星际舰队击溃了
and taught a valuable lesson,
被好好上了一课
that we are not ready for open war.
那就是我们还没准备好公开的战争
Yeah? Well, some people say it's already begun.
是吗 有些人说这已经开始了
Indeed they do.
他们确实开始了
This is a time of difficult choices,
这是做出艰难选择的时刻
sometimes impossible ones.
有时是无能为力的选择
I understand.
我理解
Thank you, Senator.
谢谢你 议员
You're upset.
你很沮丧
What is it?
怎么了
I just feel so helpless.
我感觉好无助
I thought being here would get me closer to helping Lothal.
我以为到这里来 就离帮助洛塔更近了
But now that I am, it seems farther away than ever.
但来了以后才发现 似乎比任何时候都远
Sit.
坐
Find your center.
找到你的心
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表