剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
伪装结束了
Something's coming.
有东西来了
What is it?
是什么
It's a probe. Blast it!
探测机器人 打它
Watch out. There's another one.
小心 还有一个
It's transmitting our position.
它在传输我们的坐标
We need to split up. Go!
我们得分开 走
This way!
这边
Is this the right way?
这条路没错吧
I... I don't know.
我 我不知道
I'll go take a look.
我去看看
That's a no.
不是这边
Rebels! Squad two, get down there!
有叛匪 第二小队 下去
We've got trouble! Zeb!
我们麻烦了 泽布
I hate these things.
我讨厌它们
Please tell me you know how to get out of here.
告诉我 你知道怎么离开这里
Didn't you grow up in a sewer?
你不是在下水道长大的吗
I'm from the city. I've never been here.
我从城里来 我没来过这里
Oh, what's the difference?
有什么不一样吗
Everything's different, Zeb.
一切都不一样 泽布
It's all changed, and this?
一切都变了 而这
This is my fault!
这是我的错
I'm the one who pushed for us to come back.
是我要求大家回来的
I never thought it'd be this bad.
我从没想到情况这么糟
Ezra... Saw said it.
埃兹拉 索说过的
I didn't wanna believe him.
我不愿意相信他
Lothal's gone. We already lost.
洛塔已陷落 我们输了
Hey, we haven't lost.
我们没输
Forget Saw.
忘掉索
You said as long as we're together,
你说过 只要我们在一起
we've got a chance.
我们就有机会
At least we'll go down fighting.
至少我们会一直战斗到死
Hey, wait.
等等
That's my symbol.
这是我的标志
Ryder knows that.
赖德知道这个
Maybe he left a trail for us to follow.
也许是他留下的痕迹 让我们跟着走
It's pointing this way.
标志指向这边
Let's hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Sir, they've destroyed all our probes.
长官 他们毁了所有探测机器人
Order all troops to converge on their last-known coordinates
命令所有士兵前往他们最后的坐标集♥合♥
and send a squad to the main junction outside town
派一个小队前往城外的主要汇合点
to cut off their escape.
阻止他们逃跑
Where is the next symbol?
下一个标志在哪里
I don't see it. I don't see it either.
我找不到 我也没看见
Maybe it's down the next pipe.
也许在下一条管道里
Not this way! Not this way!
不是这边 不是这边
Come on, we need another way out.
快 我们要找另一条出路
Turn around, Ezra. Go, go, go!
掉头 埃兹拉 走走走
They're right behind us.
他们就在我们后面
But they're already here.
但他们已经在这儿了
We were following these symbols,
我们跟着这些标志
but we don't know where they went.
但不知道它们指向哪里
We were following them too.
我们也是
Looks like we followed them into a trap.
我们似乎跟着它们走入了陷阱
Chopper found it!
切宝找到了
Somebody get up there!
谁能上去
I got it.
我来搞定
Hold on, how do we know there aren't stormtroopers up there?
等等 我们怎么知道上面没有冲锋队
Doesn't matter because we know they're down here.
不管了 因为他们已经在下面了
I can't open the hatch.
打不开舱盖
Figure something out!
想想别的方法
It won't budge.
推不动
Ezra slashed the controls.
埃兹拉砍了控制器一剑
Good job, Sabine!
干得好 莎宾
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干
Welcome home. Now get moving.
欢迎回家 快走吧
Ryder.
赖德
Let's go.
走吧
Thanks for coming, Ryder.
谢谢你来救我们 赖德
Least I could do. You came back here for us.
至少我能做到 你们为了我们回来了
Wasn't sure my message to the Rebellion even got through.
我甚至不确定给起义军的信息是不是发出去了
It did. Mon Mothma sent us to help,
出去了 蒙·莫思马让我们来帮忙
and get intel on the TIE defender.
获取TIE防御者的情报
I'll brief you at my camp.
到了营地我再给你介绍基本情况
We need to plan an attack on the TIE defender factory
等你们其他人都来了 我们就要做个
as soon as the rest of your forces arrive.
TIE防御者工厂的攻击计划
Uh, Ryder, there won't be anyone else coming.
赖德 没别人会来了
It's just us.
只有我们
Wh... I don't understand.
什 我不明白
Just you?
就你们吗
The Empire has Lothal locked down tight.
帝国严密封锁了洛塔
How are we gonna do this?
我们该怎么办
This is how a rebellion starts.
一场起义就是这么开始的
Small.
小规模
With a few people standing together.
几个人团结一致
We've done it before. We can do it again.
我们之前就是这样 我们可以再来一遍
Well, we'll get a look at the new fighter tomorrow.
我们明天去看看新战斗机
Then we'll see if you still feel the same about our chances.
然后再看看我们的机会是不是还跟你原来想的一样
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表