剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Then someone could sneak up and sabotage its controls,
这样就可以有人偷偷进去破坏它的控制系统
forcing it to stop.
强迫它停下
By then, the rest of the convoy will be too far ahead
那时 其他押送载具已在前面开得很远了
to do anything about it.
什么都做不了
So who's going in?
那么谁去
Yeah, that sounds like a "Me" Plan.
听来就像是我的专属任务
Are you sure?
你能行吗
You haven't exactly mastered that jetpack yet.
你还没掌握那个喷气背包呢
Hey, I got it.
我没问题的
You can do it, Chop.
你行的 切宝
Just get ready to jam their comms.
你只需准备切断他们的通讯
The traitors are putting up a stronger fight than expected.
这些叛徒发起了比想象中还顽强的反抗
What's your status, Captain?
情况如何 队长
We have altered our route to avoid the battle,
我们改变了路线以避免战斗
but remain on schedule, Governor Saxon.
但不会迟到 萨克森总督
Good.
很好
Continue to Sundari with the prisoner.
带着犯人继续前往森达里
I am ordering the weapon to be readied.
我下命令将武器准备好
The rescue effort failed, traitor.
营救行动失败了 叛徒
We will reach the capital within the hour.
我们一个小时之内就会到达首都
I do love the capital.
我非常喜欢首都
It is a masterful expression of our architecture.
它是我们建筑艺术的成熟表达
I'm glad you enjoy it.
我非常高兴你喜欢
It will be the last thing you see.
它会是你看见的最后的东西
Go easy on him.
下手温柔点
No chance.
没门
Sir!
队长
Paint.
颜料
I... I can't see.
我 我看不见了
Sabine!
莎宾
Blast her.
炸死她
Now.
就是现在
Fall back.
减速
Hold your speed.
控制速度
Copy that.
收到
I'll take the two on the left.
我解决左边那两个
I got the two on the right. Break!
我负责解决右边两个 分散
How we doing?
情况怎么样了
It could be worse.
本可能会更糟
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
是啊 继续这样提醒自己吧
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
This is where we get off.
准备下车
Ezra, quit messing around,
埃兹拉 别瞎打了
and get my father out of there.
快把我父亲从这里弄出去
Yeah, working on it.
好的 我来了
Are you with Sabine?
你和莎宾一起的吗
Yeah, I'm with her.
是啊 我和她一起的
I mean, not with her, with her.
我是说 不是那种一起
I'm just friends... With her.
我只是她朋友 这种一起
A cliff? What cliff?
一处悬崖 什么悬崖
Are you a Jedi?
你是绝地吗
Let's hope so.
希望是吧
Ezra, get out of there!
埃兹拉 离开那儿
Take this, sir.
拿着这个 先生
How will you get out?
那你怎么走
Trust me. I'm better off without you.
相信我 没你在边上我更好
Was wondering where you were.
我还在想你在哪儿
Captain Hark, is there a problem with the prisoner?
哈克队长 囚犯那边有问题吗
The renegades and their Jedi allies attacked my convoy
那些叛徒和他们的绝地盟友袭击了我的押囚队
and were able to liberate Alrich Wren.
劫走了阿尔里克·雷恩
They planned well.
他们计划得很好
Withdraw all remaining forces.
撤除剩余部队
I am going to deploy the weapon.
我要部署武器了
Before the end, they will all kneel before The Duchess.
最后 他们终将拜倒在“女公爵”面前
Thank you, young Jedi.
谢谢你 年轻的绝地
Father...
父亲
When I got word that you had returned,
刚收到你回来的消息时
I did not believe it.
我并不相信
And...
然后
Sabine, you are my daughter.
莎宾 你是我女儿
I was pleased then.
我当然很高兴
Even more now.
现在更是如此
Well, we would never leave you in the hands of the Empire.
我们绝不会让你落在帝国手中
Oh, that was fine.
那没什么
I meant your artwork.
我是说你的画作
You've progressed.
你进步了
Your use of color and line is better.
你对颜色和线条的运用更好了
Better?
更好
What do you mean, better?
什么意思 更好了
It's great.
本来就很棒
It's getting there.
你快成功了
Your design aesthetic is still derivative of the Pre-Exile Masters.
你的设计审美仍受到流亡前的大♥师♥们的启发
Ah, Tojnun was an influence, obviously,
我显然受了托伊农的影响
but I made it my own.
但我融入了自己的创作
I thought you had a sharper eye.
我还以为你眼睛能更尖
Now I see where Sabine gets her creative side.
现在我知道莎宾的创作细胞是哪来的了
Oh, no, Master Jedi.
不 绝地大♥师♥
Sabine's artistry comes from her mother.
莎宾的艺术感源于她的母亲
Ursa knows how to destroy her enemies in so many creative ways.
厄莎懂得怎样用诸多创造性的方式毁灭敌人
And here I thought we were rescuing another warrior.
我还以为我们救的是另一位武士
My dad fights with his art.
我父亲以画笔为武器
We need to get moving.
我们得走了
We're too exposed here.
在这里太暴露了
Countess Wren, we've rescued your husband.
雷恩女伯爵 我们救了你的丈夫
Alrich is free.
阿尔里克自♥由♥了
Then we have two victories today.
那我们今天获得了两次胜利
Saxon's forces are in retreat.
萨克森的部队在撤退
Hold on. They're not all running.
等等 他们没有全逃跑
Looks like we've got an incoming Imperial transport.
好像有台帝国步行机向我们行进
Reinforcements to cover their retreat?
是掩护撤退的援兵
They've deployed a single scout walker,
他们只派出了一台侦察步行机
with no other support.
没有别的援兵
It's moving into attack position.
正在进入进攻位置
Laughable.
真可笑
Destroy it.
毁了它
That sound... It can't be.
那声音 不可能
Tristan, get out of there!
特里斯坦 离开那里
Now!
快
Mother? Tristan?
母亲 特里斯坦
What is that?
那是什么
No...
不
Let's go, Chop.
我们走吧 切宝
No.
不
No.
不
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
Where are the survivors of this battle,
这场战斗的幸存者在哪里
the wounded, the victors?
伤员呢 获胜者呢
I see only the defeated.
我只看见失败者
Mandalorian armor?
曼达洛盔甲
What could do this?
怎么做到的
A weapon did this,
一件武器
a weapon created by my daughter.
我女儿设计的武器
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表