剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
So?
如何
The TIE defender factory was shut down.
TIE防御者工厂关闭了
It took serious damage when the fuel depot blew up.
燃料仓爆♥炸♥造成极大破坏
Zeb, Kanan didn't just save us.
泽布 凯南不仅救了我们
He completed the mission.
他还完成了任务
Then why is the Empire celebrating?
那帝国还庆祝个什么
I'll bet because Pryce doesn't want anyone to know.
我猜是普赖斯不想让人发觉
Instead of admitting we hurt them...
为了不暴露我们造成的破坏
She sent all their workers to a parade.
她让所有工人都去参加游♥行♥
So, what's next?
那么 接下来怎么办
The Empire and us,
帝国和我们
we're not even yet.
还有帐没清
I lived on this planet my whole life,
我打小在这颗行星长大
and I can still get lost?
竟然还能迷路
I have no idea which way to go.
我不知道该走哪条路了
Loth-rat, Loth-cat, Loth-wolf, run.
洛塔鼠 洛塔猫 洛塔狼 快快跑
Pick a path and all is done.
选一条路把事了
No.
不对
Loth-rat, Loth-cat, Loth-wolf, run.
洛塔鼠 洛塔猫 洛塔狼 快快跑
Pick a path and all is done.
选一条路把事了
Sorry, uh, sir, I was attacked.
抱歉 长官 我被袭击了
It was so fast,
太快了
like a blur.
就像一团影子
Be silent. Sir?
闭嘴 长官
Uh, this comm has been tampered with.
这部通讯器被入侵了
Hmm, that was fast.
来得挺快
Well, you wanted to send a message.
你不正想给他们送条消息么
I can do better than... Wait.
我能干得比这更 等等
What is that?
那是什么
What is what? Let me see.
什么是什么 让我看看
Looks like a baby rancor.
看着像只兰克崽子
Wait a minute. Ezra told us about that thing.
等会儿 埃兹拉说过这东西的事
You're right. I remember now.
你说得对 我记起来了
When we were recovering the hyperdrive,
我们拿回超空间驱动器时
that thing came sniffling over to us.
这东西就一路穷追不舍
It looked right at me!
他冲我看过来了
Did it see you?
他看见你了吗
I don't know!
我不知道
Well, look and see.
再仔细看看啊
I don't want to.
我不想
It's got creepy eyes.
它的眼睛太可怕了
Oh, give me those.
给我吧
Oh, boy, it's coming this way.
伙计 它朝这边来了
What?
啥
Let me see.
让我看看
You're right.
没错
And the closer it gets,
走得越近
the uglier it gets.
看着就越丑
But...
但
But what?
但什么
At least it's alone.
至少只有它一个
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, we can even the score.
意思是 我们可以报一箭之仇
They took Kanan from us.
他们夺走了凯南
We take something from them.
我们以牙还牙
I agree with you,
我同意
only because we can't let it track us back to base.
只是为了不让他跟踪我们到基地
Now, since we outnumber it,
我们既然多一个人
let's use that to our advantage.
就用好这个优势吧
Kanan?
凯南
Who are you?
你是谁
I...
我
Am...
是
Dume.
杜姆
We're not in the mood for a fair fight today.
我们今天可没有心情跟你公平决斗
Neither am I.
我也没
I can't see him.
我看不见他
Scanning.
扫描中
Dume.
杜姆
That was my master's name.
那是我师♥父♥的姓
What do you want from me?
你想要怎样
You
你
ran.
逃跑
Yeah, the wolves were chasing me!
是啊 那些狼在追我
Why?
为何
I didn't mean to run,I…
我本不想逃 我
I just... I feel lost without my master.
我只是 没了我师♥父♥我很失落
He was wise
他既睿智
and brave.
又勇敢
And he cared.
而且他关心我
He was there for me when no one else was.
除了他没人来找我
There was so much more I needed to learn from him.
我还有很多东西要从他那里学
Fear.
恐惧
I am afraid! All right?
我是很害怕 好么
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
Everything seems so hopeless now.
现在的一切都令人绝望
Fight.
战斗
How?
怎么做
Together.
团结
This stone.
这块石头
Where's it from?
从哪儿来的
Jedi...
绝地
Temple.
圣殿
Can you see him now?
你现在能看见他了吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
This... Is... Zeb, stop!
这 是 泽布 停手
For... Kanan!
为了 凯南
Zeb, Zeb! Stop!
泽布 泽布 停手
I thought you wanted to get even.
我还以为你也想报复一下
I do, but this isn't how we do it.
我是想 但这不是我们的行事方式
But what are we gonna do with him now?
但我们现在该怎么处置他
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
We accidentally led the Empire to the Jedi temple.
我们意外地让帝国追踪到了绝地圣殿
We escaped, but they captured it.
我们逃了出来 但他们占领了那里
Danger.
危险
Well, then the Empire's still there!
不过帝国还在那儿
Secrets
秘密
within.
里面
Secrets? What secrets?
秘密 什么秘密
What else is inside the temple?
圣殿里还有什么
Knowledge.
知识
Destruction.
毁灭
Ahsoka said we'd find knowledge
阿索卡说我们能在马拉科的
in the Sith temple on Malachor.
西斯圣殿找到知识
But we were wrong.
但我们错了
That's when everything changed.
就是在那儿 一切都变了
Restore...
重塑
Past.
过去
Redeem...
挽救
Future.
未来
How? How do I do this?
怎么做 我要如何做到这些
Tell me.
告诉我
No, no.
别 别
Kanan!
凯南
I always liked your art.
我总是喜欢你的艺术
Thanks.
谢了
I think this is the best message
我想这是现在我们能送给帝国
we can send to the Empire right now.
的最好消息了
Hey, you set the homing beacon, right?
你设置了寻的信标 对吧
Yeah. Well, I think I did.
是啊 我想我设了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表