剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is...
十分美妙 孩子的内心
What is this place?
这是哪儿
A conduit through which the entire Force of the universe flows.
宇宙中所有原力流淌的通道
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
闪耀的生命 我们是 而不只是粗糙的皮囊
Just when you think you understand the force,
当你自以为理解原力时
you find out how little you actually know.
会发现自己知道的其实很少
Train yourself to let go
训练你自己
of everything you fear to lose.
学会对那些你不忍♥失去的事物放手
What you need, you already have.
你所需要的 你已经拥有了
Unfortunately, you seem to be letting it all go.
不幸的是 你似乎已将它们全部遗弃
I won't let him lose his way,
我不会让他像我一样
not like I did.
迷失方向
The Force is what gives a Jedi his power.
原力是绝地的力量源泉
It's an energy field created by all living things.
它是由所有生物共同形成的能量场
It surrounds us and penetrates us.
它围绕我们 渗透入我们体内
It binds the galaxy together.
它将银河系联♥系♥在一起
Star Wars Rebels S04E13 A World Between
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第十三集 世界之间的世界
Please sit.
请坐
Ah, of course.
当然
Sabine Wren.
莎宾·雷恩
It's no wonder you took such an interest
难怪你对圣殿的壁画
in the paintings from the temple.
如此感兴趣
The Grand Admiral has spoken highly of your talents.
元帅对你的天赋赞赏有加
You know he's acquired a small collection of your work?
你知道吗 他还收藏了一部分你的作品
I'm flattered.
过奖了
I would never consider myself an artist, but more a...
我从未将自己看作是一名艺术家 而更像是一名
A critic, perhaps.
评论家 大概
That explains a lot.
那就解释得通了
I will admit that you and your friend
我必须承认 你和你的朋友
swiftly solved something that I could not.
迅速解开了连我都无法破解的东西
Now, tell me, how did you open the portal?
现在 告诉我 你们是如何打开传送门的
I'm smarter than you.
我比你聪明
I have informed the Emperor that your friend entered the temple.
我已禀报皇帝 你的朋友进入了圣殿
He was rather impressed with young Bridger.
他对年轻的布里杰叹为观止
It must be so difficult for him now without his master.
失去了师♥父♥对他来说一定痛苦异常
Yes.
是的
Kanan Jarrus, or Caleb Dume... Whichever.
凯南·贾勒斯 或者凯莱布·杜姆 随你怎么叫
Such a pity he chose the path he did
他自己所选择的道路
and fell to such a meaningless end.
以及最后毫无意义的牺牲着实令人惋惜
You think you're powerful, but you're just a pawn.
你认为你很强大 但你只是一枚棋子
Oh, well, it's true.
是的 没错
My power is but a reflection of the might of my Emperor.
我的能力只是吾皇威力的倒影
And yet, for all his might,
但是 即便陛下威力无边
he couldn't open the door, but Ezra could.
他也无法打开这扇门 但埃兹拉可以
Your friend is not safe beyond the veil.
你的朋友在另一边并不安全
The door is open.
门已经打开了
The Emperor will find him.
皇帝会找到他的
It's only a matter of time now.
这只是时间问题
But there is hope.
但希望仍在
You have an opportunity to help him,
你还有机会帮到他
if you help me.
如果你帮助我的话
As an artist,
作为一名艺术家
I would think that you would relish
我认为你应该会向往获得
the opportunity to study the temple.
研究这座圣殿的机会
Do you even realize what it is?
你明白这是什么吗
That portal...
那座传送门
It's not just a way into the temple...
它不仅是通往圣殿的道路
It's a...
它
Pathway between all time and space.
是连接所有时间和空间的通道
He who controls it controls the universe.
控制了它就能掌控整个宇宙
Well?
如何
They took Sabine into one of the buildings
他们把莎宾带到挖掘场远处的
on the far side of the site.
一座房♥子里去了
Get down!
低下
What about Ezra?
埃兹拉呢
Did he get inside the temple?
他进入圣殿了吗
Honestly, Zeb, I don't know where he is,
老实说 泽布 我不知道他在哪儿
and I doubt he does either.
我怀疑他自己都不知道
Hello?
有人吗
Master Yoda?
尤达大♥师♥
Obi-Wan?
欧比旺
Where are you?
你们在哪儿
Those voices...
这些声音
Where are they coming from?
它们从哪里来的
We'll see each other again.
我们还会再见面的
I believe that.
我相信一定会
Let go of everything you fear to lose.
放下你所害怕失去的一切
The belonging you seek is not behind you...
你追寻的归属感不在过去
This is our most desperate hour.
这是最绝望的时刻
...it is ahead.
而在前方
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
帮帮我 欧比旺·克诺比
You're my only hope.
你是我唯一的希望
You never would have made it as Obi-Wan's Padawan,
你永远当不了欧比旺的学徒
but you might make it as mine.
不过你也许能当我的学徒
Hey, I've seen you before.
我见过你
Yeah, whenever Ahsoka was around,
是的 每当阿索卡在的时候
you were always close by.
你一定会在附近
How did you get here?
你怎么到这里的
Can you help me?
你能帮助我吗
I was sent here, but I'm not sure why.
我被带到了这里 但我不知道为什么
What is this?
这是什么
What are you showing me?
你给我看的是什么
No.
不
Ahsoka!
阿索卡
It can't be.
这不可能
No! No!
不 不
What? What can I do?
什么 我能做什么
Ahsoka!
阿索卡
I discovered these images
这些画作是
while going through the Jedi Temple archive on Coruscant.
我在查阅科洛桑的绝地圣殿档案时发现的
Still not interested.
依旧没兴趣
I doubt that.
我不信
Now, these three figures appear
好吧 这三个人物
throughout the Jedi's recorded history.
贯穿了绝地历史记载
Mmm-hmm. They're archetypes.
他们是典型代表
Yes, precisely.
对 的确
They're sometimes referred to as the Father, Son, and Daughter.
他们有时被称为父亲 儿子 女儿
Now, do you notice anything about their depiction
你有没有注意到洛塔圣殿
on the Lothal temple?
对他们的刻画的异常
I... I don't know. They look the same to me.
我 我不懂 对我来说 他们都一样
I am no fool, Lady Wren,
我不是笨蛋 雷恩女士
so do not mistake my pleasant demeanor
所以 别错把我的和蔼可亲
for weakness.
当成软弱
The painting has changed.
这副画作被做了手脚
You noticed that, huh?
你注意到了 对吧
Yes.
对
The Loth-wolves have moved.
那些洛塔狼移♥动♥了位置
In fact, they now form the portal.
实际上 现在它们组成了入口
I also find it interesting that the position of the Daughter's head
我还发现了一个有趣的现象 女儿的头部
and the hand of the Father has changed.
和父亲的手的位置 也变动了
Do you care to share what their significance is?
你愿意分享一下他们的含义吗
The... The hands are a language.
这 这手势是一种语言
I could find no similarity between it
我没找到这手势
and any known language.
与任何已知语言的相似性
How is it that you can read it?
你是怎么读懂的
Remember? I'm smarter than you.
忘了吗 我比你聪明
Lady Wren, I had hoped we could have
雷恩女士 我本希望我们之间能
a civil conversation about art,
进行一次关于艺术的礼貌交谈
but I see the Mandalorian in you
但我看见你的曼达洛本性
only understands one form of discourse.
只接受一种形式的交谈
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表