剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
This transmitter is all we could scrounge up.
我们能找到的就只有这个发报器了
What do you think?
你怎么看
Well, I can boost the power,
我能提升它的功率
but not enough to overcome the Empire's jamming signal.
但还是不足以强过帝国的干扰信♥号♥♥
They're blocking all non-Imperial transmissions.
他们在阻断所有非帝国的通讯
We have to find a way to make contact with Hera.
我们必须找到和赫拉联络的方法
If she made it past the blockade.
如果她闯过了封锁的话
She made it.
她做到了
And she'll convince rebel command to launch an attack.
她会说服义军指挥部发动攻击的
We need to be ready to help.
我们得做好协助的准备
Help?
协助
Look, I want to fight,
听着 我倒是想打
but the Empire's got thousands of troops.
可帝国有成千上万的大军
We are hiding in a cave with no ships, no supplies,
我们就躲在这么个洞里 没有飞船 没有补给
and a couple of blasters.
只有两三杆枪
We've done a lot more with a lot less.
比这艰苦的时候我们做的还要更多
There's a way, and we'll find it.
一定有方法 我们会找到的
Ah, what now?
现在怎么样
I can't make contact outside the planet,
我没法和这颗行星之外建立联♥系♥
but I'm picking up something transmitting nearby.
但我接收到了附近发出的信♥号♥♥
How close?
有多近
Close enough to take a look.
近到我们可以去看看
Better check it out.
最好去看一眼
There. It's an ore crawler.
在那 是艘矿石爬行船
I think I saw some of those
我记得以前在北方见过几艘
burning through the grasslands up north.
把草地都烧透了
Yeah. They strip rake the surface for raw materials
对 它们剥去地表 获取原料
to feed the Imperial factory.
供应帝国的工厂
And they've burned all the way down here?
它们就一路烧到了这里
That's halfway across the planet.
这可是半个星球啊
Yeah, but that ship might be just what we need.
对 但这艘船可能正是我们需要的
You might be more right than you know, Zeb.
你说的可太对了 泽布
That crawler is equipped with a long-range communications array.
这艘爬行船配备了远程通讯阵列
One that can reach Hera?
可以联♥系♥到赫拉的那种
I'm almost sure of it.
有很大把握
Star Wars: Rebels S04E08 Crawler Commandeers
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第八集 强夺爬行船
Based upon data provided by Captain Syndulla,
根据辛杜拉船长提供的情报
the TIE defender Elite
TIE防御者精英型
possesses speed, weapons, and shields
在速度、武器和护盾方面
superior to any fighter in our fleet.
都优于我方舰队中的任何战机
Can we destroy it?
我们有能力摧毁它吗
In single ship-to-ship combat, unlikely.
在一对一的战斗中 很难
Our analysts have yet to find a weakness in its design.
分♥析♥员尚未发现它设计中的缺陷
If we can't find a way to fight this thing,
如果找不到对付它的办法
it's imperative we prevent it from being mass-produced.
我们就绝不能让它投入大规模生产
I request permission to lead an attack squadron
我请求率领一支攻击中队
back to Lothal to destroy that factory.
返回洛塔摧毁那座工厂
Considering the Empire's defenses
考虑到帝国的防御
and our limited attack capability,
和我方有限的攻击能力
I am not sure now is the right time.
我不确定现在时机是否合适
We can't afford to wait.
我们等不起
I have a group standing by on the ground
我的一群战友正在地面上待命
ready to aid any mission.
随时可以支援任何行动
What about the blockade and Admiral Thrawn?
封锁和索龙元帅怎么对付
Your evidence is persuasive, Captain,
你的情报很有说服力 船长
but we'll need time to discuss further action.
但我们还需要时间来探讨下一步行动
Perhaps it's best you wait outside.
能否请您在外面稍等
Sabine, you're up.
莎宾 你上吧
I've got movement.
有动静
Yep, Mining Guild security droid.
没错 矿业行会的安保机器人
I like that song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Hello, there.
你好哇
Pirate scum.
海盗渣滓
Sabine, shut off that alarm.
莎宾 关掉警报
Get off.
滚开
Stick around, Captain.
别急着走啊 船长
Do you have any idea who you're messing with?
你们知不知道惹上的是谁
The Mining Guild, we know.
矿业行会嘛 我们知道
Guild control to Crawler 413-24.
行会控制室呼叫爬行船413-24号♥
You've activated your distress beacon and ceased output.
你启动了遇险信标并停止采掘
Is there a problem? Do you copy? Over.
有什么情况吗 是否收到 完毕
Ha! You're done, thieving scoundrels.
你们完蛋了 小贼们
Guild control to Crawler 413-24.
行会控制室呼叫爬行船413-24号♥
Respond immediately.
立即回复
Yes, respond.
对 回复吧
We better come up with something.
我们得想办法应付一下
Ezra, this one's all you.
埃兹拉 看你的了
Be my guest.
您请
Sorry.
抱歉
The crawler has malfunctioned.
爬行船出了故障
Is that what I sound like?
我听起来是这个声音吗
Is this Operator 94-34? You sound different.
是操作员94-34号♥吗 你的声音变了
Uh, I'm sick.
我生病了
Pirates! Help!
有海盗 救命
Crawler 413-24, repeat.
爬行船413-24 请重复一遍
Sorry. Engine flare.
抱歉 引擎起火了
Part of the malfunction.
故障的一部分
We're fixing it.
我们正在修理
Liars! Liars!
骗子 骗子
We are sending a technical crew over to assist. Stand by.
我们派一支技术小组过去帮忙 在原地等待
Uh, negative, control.
不需要 控制室
We can make repairs ourselves.
我们自己能修好
Do you copy? Over.
收到了吗 完毕
Uh, that could've gone better.
应该还能发挥得更好
I thought it was pretty good.
我觉得已经不错了
Just make sure the captain stays quiet,
只要让船长安安静静地就行
and let's get to work.
咱们开工吧
We don't have much time.
我们的时间不多
Well, this comm unit's older than I thought.
这个通讯单元比我想的要旧
It may take a while to boost this thing's power enough
要想让功率强到能
to beam out a long-range transmission.
发起远程通讯需要点时间
That's weird.
奇怪了
Someone activated the inter-vehicle comm.
有人开启了内部通讯系统
There's a signal coming from the rear section of the crawler.
爬行船的后部有个信♥号♥♥
Zeb and I will check it out.
我和泽布去看看
As soon as Sabine gets that comm working, contact Hera.
莎宾一搞定通讯器 就联络赫拉
And watch him.
还有看好他
Nothing here but a big headache.
这儿什么都没有 只有头痛
That signal came from somewhere.
那个信♥号♥♥来自某个地方
Take a look around up here. I'll check out below.
到处去看看 我去检查下面
Please don't hurt us.
请别伤害我们
Slaves?
奴隶
It's all right. I'm not with the Mining Guild.
没事 我不是矿业行会的人
You're safe.
你们安全了
Finally!
终于
My friends have come to rescue me!
我的朋友来救我了
Vizago?
维扎戈
I told the others how the Empire banished me
我给其他人说了帝国如何把我关进这个怪物
to this monstrosity for helping you rebels.
就因为我协助你们义军
But I knew you would not leave me here to rot.
但我知道你们不会把我丢在这儿腐烂的
Right!
对
Right.
对
I told them the foreman would be no match for a Jedi.
我告诉他们监工绝不是绝地的对手
Foreman?
监工
Let's hope you're right!
我希望你是对的
Drop the whip and step away from my friend,
扔掉鞭子 离我朋友远点儿
you knuckle brained lizard.
你这没脑子的蜥蜴
Is that thing working yet?
这玩意儿能运转吗
I've made the modifications,
我已经做了改装
but I need to encrypt our message
但我得加密信息
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表