剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Perhaps I pushed you too far.
或许我逼你太紧了
I need to speak with you, Governor.
我要与您谈谈 总督
I'll be just a moment.
我待会儿再来
I'm gonna be honest with you two.
我就对你俩说实话吧
You're in terrible trouble.
你们有大♥麻♥烦了
I wonder how he's gonna get in.
我在猜他会从哪儿进来
I thought he'd come through the window.
我还以为他会破窗而入
This is LS-261. We're under attack!
我是LS-261 我们受到攻击
That droid really deserved that.
那机器人就该落得如此下场
Sorry, I guess I'm little late.
抱歉 我想我来迟了
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Oh, I see.
我知道了
We're in a special mood thanks to the interrogation droid.
多亏那个审讯机器人 我们才处在这种特别的气氛里
Well, I didn't like that droid, Kanan.
我不喜欢那个机器人 凯南
No, I didn't like that droid either.
是啊 我也不喜欢
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
I have to tell you something.
我要告诉你些别的事
I...
我
I hate your hair.
我讨厌你的发型
It's the best I could do without a mirror.
在没镜子的情况下这是我能剃的最好的了
Your hair hasn't been this short since we first met.
我们认识以来你的头发还从未这么短过
That reminds me, I brought you a present.
你提醒我了 我给你带了件礼物
A present?
礼物
Kanan, you haven't gotten me a present since we first met.
凯南 我们认识以来 你还没送过我礼物呢
I know. But you'll like this one.
我知道 但你一定会喜欢这个的
Kanan...
凯南
This is mine. I know.
这就是我的 我知道
Then it's not really a present.
所以它不算是真正的礼物
Party's over. Let's go!
派对结束 快走
Rebels are in the base.
叛军在基地里
Lock down the facility and scramble the gunships!
封锁设施 启动炮艇
Blast them on sight!
看见他们就开炮
Well, I guess Kanan got Hera out.
我猜凯南救出赫拉了
I'll fly.
我去驾驶
Hey, pilot! You've been reassigned.
喂 飞行员 你被委派到别处了
I wasn't informed...
我没接到通知
Come here, I'll show you the orders.
来这里 我给你看调令
Aren't you the copilot?
你是副驾驶吗
I'm the backup pilot, so I'm here, in the back.
我是后备飞行员 所以我在这里 在后面
Prepare for takeoff.
准备起飞
I knew you'd come.
我知道你会来的
I am not letting you go this time.
这次我不会让你离开了
I hope not. It's a long way down.
希望不会 还有很长的路要走
You've always been there for me.
你一直在我身边
Whenever I needed you.
无论何时 只要我需要你
Well, that's the job, isn't it?
这就是工作 不是吗
No, that is not what I'm saying.
不 这不是我想说的
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Did you fly in on those things?
你就是驾驶这东西飞过来的吗
Yeah.
是
The kids came up with that one.
孩子们想出来的主意
Not bad.
不错
With any luck, Ezra and Sabine
幸运的话 埃兹拉和莎宾
are finding us a better ride.
在帮我们找更好的交通工具
Oh, I don't know, I kind of want to try those.
我不知道 我更想试试这个
You would.
你会的
Hera...
赫拉
There's something I need to tell you.
有件事 我得跟你说
Look out!
小心
Try this!
试试这个
What are you doing? Time to go.
你在干嘛 该走了
We'll go together. You fly!
我们一起走 你驾驶
Of course.
那当然
Now, come on!
现在 快
Got a problem here!
这里有点问题
It's not so bad. You're doing fine.
并不太糟 你做得挺好
That is not fine!
一点都不好
Just keep us in the air as long as you can.
尽力保证我们在空中多待会儿
What choice do I have?
我还有别的选择吗
That's the spirit!
很有道理
Can you make it to the fuel depot?
可以飞到燃料仓吗
I'll try, but we're losing altitude fast.
我尽力 但我们正高速下降
Governor Pryce, the rebels are headed for the fuel depot.
普赖斯总督 叛军正前往燃料仓
I'll mobilize walkers. We'll trap them there.
我去调动步行机 我们要把他们困在那里
This is gonna be close!
就快靠近了
It always is!
一如既往
That was one of your better crashes.
这是你较好的一次坠机
Kanan Jarrus, you know I never crash.
凯南·贾勒斯 你知道我从不坠机
I have very... Very exciting landings.
我有着非常 非常刺♥激♥的着陆
Thanks for reminding me. Come on.
谢谢你提醒我 快
Spectre-5, do you read?
鬼魂5号♥ 收到吗
How are you coming with that ship?
你那艘船飞得怎样了
Kanan! Did you get her?
凯南 你救出她了吗
Of course he did.
他当然救出了
Yes!
棒
Yes... Isn't flying great?
棒 难道飞得不棒吗
There's been a change of plans. We need a pickup...
计划有变 我们要搭车
In the fuel depot, I know.
在燃料仓 我知道
The Empire does too.
帝国也知道
Well, let's hope you get to us first.
希望你们先找到我们
We'll be on top of the central fuel pod.
我们会在中间燃料仓的顶部
Spectre-6, you're gonna want to hang on.
鬼魂6号♥ 你要抓紧了
Sorry, guys, this is where you get off.
对不起 伙计们 你们在这里下船
Kanan...
凯南
I know what to say now.
我现在知道该说什么了
I love you.
我爱你
Must be the truth serum talking.
一定是吐真剂说的
No.
不
It's me. All me.
是我 全是我
Hey, enough of that.
嘿 够了你俩
Time to go!
该走了
Target that fuel pod! Now!
瞄准燃料仓 快
But, sir, the fuel...
但 长官 燃料
I gave you a direct order.
我直接命令你们
Kanan!
凯南
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表