剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Chopper, run a bypass,
切宝 建立旁路
connect that ship to the outpost commander now!
让飞船接通哨站指挥官
Chopper, give me comm control.
切宝 给我通话权
I've got an idea.
我有办法
We don't have time. If someone doesn't respond to them,
没时间了 他们如果得不到回复
they're gonna know something's wrong.
就会怀疑出问题了
Uh, Marauder,
掠夺者号♥
this is Jalindi outpost.
我是杰林迪哨站
You weren't scheduled to arrive until the next rotation.
按计划你们应该在下一个自转时抵达
You're creating a lot of difficulties for us.
你们给我们制♥造♥了很多麻烦
Maybe come back tomorrow?
不如明天再来吧
What difficulties? Who is this?
什么麻烦 你是谁
This is Commander Brom Titus.
我是布罗姆·泰特斯指挥官
Is this some kind of a joke?
开什么玩笑
I am Commander Brom Titus,
我才是布罗姆·泰特斯指挥官
and I demand an explanation immediately.
我要求你立刻解释清楚
Ugh, this is so typical of our luck.
我们的运气真是烂透了
The Empire's realigning the dish!
帝国正在调整碟形天线
Chopper, switch it back!
切宝 把天线转回来
What is that?
那是什么
It's him! That boy!
是他 那个臭小子
Get me the real commander of that outpost, now!
给我接通真正的哨站指挥官 快
Ghost, we've been spotted!
幽灵号♥ 我们被发现了
We're gonna need a pickup, fast!
我们需要撤离 快
Copy that. On our way.
收到 我们来了
Here.
接着
Detonators?
炸♥弹♥
I take it we're changing the plan?
看来是改变计划了
Ezra, do you want to salvage something
埃兹拉 你想不想挽救一下
from this mission or not?
这个失败的任务
Let's blow this thing.
我们炸掉它
Way to go, Brom Titus!
加油 布罗姆·泰特斯
Well, I didn't know!
我怎么知道是他
Hera, we've got stormtroopers over here.
赫拉 我们遭到冲锋队阻击
We need that pickup now!
我们需要立即撤离
Hold on! We're almost there!
坚持住 我们快到了
You plant the detonators! I'll hold them off!
你去放炸♥药♥ 我来拖住他们
That's holding them off?
你这也叫拖住
Chopper, level out the dish!
切宝 放平碟形天线
Sir, a small ship is approaching the relay
长官 一艘小飞船逼近中继站
at high speed.
速度很快
Launch our new fighters to intercept
新式战斗机起飞拦截
and ready the gunners.
炮手准备开火
Ezra, come on!
埃兹拉 快
We've got two TIE defenders coming in fast!
两架TIE防御者高速来袭
Zeb, I need you in the turret.
泽布 去操纵炮塔
Spectre-5 and 6, I gotta break off.
鬼魂五号♥六号♥ 我必须规避敌机
Hold tight. Be right back.
坚持住 马上回来
Chopper, tilt the dish!
切宝 转动碟形天线
These aren't the normal TIEs.
这些不是常规TIE战机
These are the nasty ones.
这些家伙特别难缠
Just concentrate your fire.
集中火力
Their shields can't last forever.
他们的护盾总是会耗尽的
Yeah? Well, tell that to them.
是吗 谁去告诉他们一声
They may have the better fighters,
他们也许有更优秀的战斗机
but we've still got the better pilot.
但我们有更优秀的飞行员
Would you like a chance to prove that?
你想不想证明一下自己
Try me.
想啊
Go down into the fog.
飞进雾里
How's she gonna see in the fog?
她飞进雾里怎么看得见
She won't have to. I will.
她不用看 我看得见
Boy, I must really trust you.
天哪 我真是太相信你了
I know you do.
我知道
Hera, on my mark, go left, then make a quick right.
赫拉 听我口令 先向左再向右急转
Now!
转
Level out.
拉平
Turn to point three.
转向点三方向
Climb to point five now.
爬升到点五
One down.
干掉一架
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
你们干得不错 请继续努力
Sir, another ship just came out of hyperspace.
长官 又有一艘飞船脱离了超空间
It's moving to attack position.
它正进入攻击位置
Who is that?
那是谁
I don't know, but they're my new favorites.
不知道 但我喜欢上他们了
Deflectors are down.
护盾失效了
We still have weapons.
我们还没失去战斗力
Bring us about.
调转方向
I want that ship.
给我♥干♥掉那艘飞船
Whoo! Got 'em. We're clear.
干掉他们了 我们安全了
Let's pick up the kids.
回去接孩子们
You rebels need a ride?
你们要搭船吗
Saw?
索
Heads up.
抬头
I wouldn't think too long.
我可不会犹豫太久
Those charges are on a real short fuse.
那些炸♥弹♥的引信非常短
Chopper, we're leaving. Let's go.
切宝 该走了 我们走
Explosives. Run for it!
炸♥药♥ 快跑
We're out. Go! Go! Go!
我们走 快 快 快
Pursuit course. After them.
追击航向 追他们
Now that's how you deal with the Empire.
对付帝国就该这样
Did they just... Ezra! Sabine!
他们是不是 埃兹拉 莎宾
Are you there? Talk to me.
你们在吗 回答我
Hera, we're okay.
赫拉 我们没事
Relax, Captain Syndulla. I've got them.
别紧张 辛杜拉船长 我救出他们了
Gerrera.
格雷拉
Hold your position.
停船
I'm coming alongside to get my people.
我来接走我的人
Sorry, Captain. No time.
对不起 船长 我没时间
Don't worry. Your kids will be fine with me.
别担心 孩子们跟着我很安全
Besides, they might enjoy fighting
另外 他们可能更喜欢
with a real army for a change.
与真正的战士并肩战斗
Gerrera, return them to me at once.
格雷拉 立刻把他们还给我
Unless you two have any objections, we're going to leave.
如果你们不反对 我们可要启程了
What choice do we have?
我们有什么选择呢
Get us out of here.
带我们离开这里
Where they going?
他们去哪儿了
I'm not worried about where they're going.
我不担心他们去哪儿
I'm worried about who they're going with.
我担心他们和谁在一起
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表