剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
You know they already left to get the hyperdrive.
你知道他们已经动身去取超空间驱动器了
Figured you'd go.
我想你该走了
I wanted to stay.
我想留下
It's funny, no matter what happens,
真搞笑 无论发生什么
we always end up back here on Lothal.
我们最后都会回到洛塔这里
Well, Ezra has a strong connection to this place.
埃兹拉和这个地方息息相关
It is his home.
这里是他的家园
Before we knew Ezra, we were drawn here.
在我们认识埃兹拉之前 我们就被吸引到这里了
The mission was here.
这里有任务
There were a lot of missions in a lot of places,
有那么多任务 要去那么多地方
but we kept coming back.
但是我们一直会回来
Are you saying we were meant to come here?
你是在说我们注定要来这儿吗
Maybe to meet Ezra?
也许是去见埃兹拉
I don't know, something like that.
我不知道 差不多吧
But there's more to it.
但不止于此
I'm just not sure what.
我只是不确定是什么
Star Wars: Rebels S04E07 Kindred
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第七集 亲人
We have recovered your prototype, Grand Admiral,
我们已夺回您的原型机 元帅
but its data recorder and hyperdrive are gone.
但它的数据记录仪和超空间驱动器丢失了
The rebels will attempt to deliver the recorder to the rebel command
叛匪们会设法把记录仪送往叛军指挥部
in hopes of studying the TIE defender design for a weakness.
以期研究TIE防御者的设计 来寻找弱点
The hyperdrive is too cumbersome
对叛军来说 超空间驱动器太笨重
for the rebels to have carried it far on foot.
他们步行带不远的
They must have hidden it in the area.
他们一定把它藏在这片区域了
Which is why I've dispatched
这就是为什么我已派出
"Specialized assistance" To your aid.
“专业助手”来帮你
I do not require assistance.
我不需要助手
The return of these rebels to Lothal
这些叛匪回洛塔
and the theft of my ship
以及我的飞船被偷
are two recent lapses proving otherwise.
相继证明你恰恰需要
My agent, Rukh, will arrive shortly.
我的特工 鲁克 很快就到
Hurry up!
赶快
Where's the hyperdrive?
超空间驱动器在哪里
Over here somewhere. Jai, keep watch.
这里的某个地方 贾伊 保持警戒
Over here somewhere?
这里的某个地方
All these rocks look the same.
这些石头看起来都一样
It was dark, and we just crashed.
当时天黑 我们刚迫降
I didn't have time to make a map.
我没时间绘制地图
Hey, when in doubt, follow the loth-cat.
有事不决 就跟着洛塔猫
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 是吧
You and your loth-cats.
你和你的洛塔猫
As you must know, I'm Governor Pryce.
你肯定知道了 我就是普赖斯总督
I assume you are Thrawn's assassin, Rukh.
我想你就是索龙的助手鲁克
I smell it.
我闻到了
You smell what?
你闻到了什么
I smell Lasat.
我闻到了拉桑人
And he's not alone.
而且他不是一个人
Uh, Ezra.
埃兹拉
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What is that?
那是什么
I don't know, and I don't think I wanna know.
我不知道 我觉得我不想知道
We'll draw them away.
我们引开他们
You get the hyperdrive outta here.
你把超空间驱动器带走
Just let me blast it.
就让我开枪吧
It's okay. I can get us outta this.
没事的 我能化险为夷
LS-3226 and LS-3227 reporting.
LS-3226和LS-3227报告
We've checked out this area and found nothing.
我们已检查这片区域 没有异常
Should we continue our search?
我们可以继续搜索了吗
No.
不
Don't shoot me! Shoot him!
别朝我开枪 朝他开枪
Blast it!
该死
I'm trying, I'm trying!
我在努力 我在努力
Jedi.
绝地
It's Bridger. Blast him.
是布里杰 快开枪
Lasat is still close. Find him!
拉桑人还在附近 找到他
Are they following us?
他们在追我们吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Governor, over here.
总督 在这里
The Lasat is here somewhere.
拉桑人在这里某处
Spread out! I'll summon the air patrol.
分散搜索 我去召唤空中巡逻
Spectre-4 to Spectre-2. I've acquired the hyperdrive.
鬼魂四号♥呼叫鬼魂二号♥ 我拿到了超空间驱动器
Good work, Spectre-4. What about Spectre-6?
干得漂亮 鬼魂四号♥ 鬼魂六号♥呢
Oh, I'm sure he'll be along.
我相信他会来的
How many of 'em are back there?
后面有多少敌人
More than enough.
超乎想象
Let's try to lose 'em in there!
我们想办法在那里甩掉他们
Can't this thing go faster?
这东西不能再快点吗
Hold him there. Just hold him there.
挡住他 挡住他即可
Up ahead! Go through there!
上面 从那边走
Zeb should be here soon. You ready?
泽布应该很快就到了 你准备好了吗
I should be able to just
我应该可以
drop the hyperdrive in and run power to it.
把超空间驱动器装好和接上动力
This ship is old.
这艘飞船很老了
There's no guarantee
我不敢保证
the defender's hyperdrive will even work in this thing,
防御者的超空间驱动器能在这玩意儿里运转
never mind the Imperial blockade.
别管帝国的封锁
Getting this TIE defender data to the rebellion is vital.
把TIE防御者的数据带给义军至关重要
When are you going to feel you've done enough for this rebellion?
你什么时候才会觉得自己为这场起义做得够多了
I guess when the Empire is overthrown
我猜是当帝国被推♥翻♥
and people are free to live their lives the way they want again.
人们能自♥由♥过他们想要的生活时
And when that time comes,
当那个时候来临
how do you want to live your life?
你想过什么样的生活呢
Huh, I don't know.
我不知道
Guess I never really thought about it.
我想我从没认真考虑过
So I guess you really never thought about us.
所以 我想你从没认真考虑过我们
Kanan, we've talked about that before.
凯南 这个我们之前谈过
Have we?
有吗
You know how I feel.
你知道我的感受
Do I?
是吗
Hey, 'scuse me!
抱歉
We've got incoming!
有人来了
Look what I got.
看看我带来了什么
Oh. Guess I should have mentioned
我猜我应该提前告诉你们
I stole the transport.
我偷了帝国的运兵艇
Good job.
干得不错
Looks like our hyperdrive problem is solved.
看起来我们的超空间驱动器问题解决了
Yeah, well, you know how one problem usually leads to another?
是啊 你知道一个问题往往会引向另一个吗
Yeah...
是啊
We have another.
我们又有问题了
And it's small, creepy and very dangerous.
很小 诡异 非常危险
Governor, I've located the rebel camp.
总督 我找到了叛军营地
Transmitting coordinates.
正在传输坐标
Well, it wasn't easy, but I got it patched in.
有点困难 但我接入了
Still, I give it a 50-50 chance of working.
我还是觉得起效的可能性对半
I'll have to live with 50-50.
只能接受对半的可能性了
Oh, no.
不好
We're outta time!
我们没时间了
I could've dealt with these rebels myself, Governor.
我本可以独自解决那些叛匪的 总督
The boy escaped you once, assassin.
那男孩已经从你手里逃走一次了 杀手
Besides, where will they go?
而且 他们会去哪里呢
Courtesy of the Lasat, who escaped you,
多亏了那位从你手中逃走的拉桑人
they now have a hyperdrive and can go anywhere.
他们现在有了超空间驱动器 想去哪就去哪
Even if they get airborne,
他们就算飞上了天
they'll never make it out of the system.
也无法离开这个行星系
We'll hold off the Empire until you're clear.
我们会抵挡住帝国 直到你们安全
We'll signal rendezvous coordinates later.
我们之后再发送会合点坐标
And if we don't hear from you?
如果我们没接到你们的消息
You will.
你们会的
All right, Bridger.
好吧 布里杰
Good luck.
祝好运
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表