剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Ghost to Joopa Base, do you copy?
幽灵号♥呼叫朱帕基地 能收到吗
This is Joopa Base.
这里是朱帕基地
Ghost, proceed to coordinates 6-7-8-2.
幽灵号♥ 继续前往坐标6-7-8-2
We were expecting you last rotation.
上次自转我们就在等你们了
I had trouble escaping Lothal.
我在从洛塔脱身时遇到了麻烦
The Empire's blockade is tougher than ever.
帝国的封锁比以往更坚固
That would be no problem for me.
对我来说不成问题
Hondo, I see you got my message.
杭多 我看你收到了我的消息
At your service.
为您效劳
And mine too, of course.
当然 也为我自己效劳
He wasn't hard to find.
找他的难度不大
Talks a lot for a smuggler.
对一个走私者来说 他是个话痨
Bup-bup-bup. Pirate!
不不不 是海盗
That is pirate, my dear.
是海盗 亲爱的
So much more romantic than a smug... Mug...
可比走 走私 要浪漫多了
Word that... Ugh, never mind.
我话说得 呃 别介意
I think it's time we discussed the mission.
我觉得是讨论任务的时候了
Of course.
当然
But with such an odd collection of characters,
但是选了这么奇怪的一群人
I'm curious, how are we going to split the profits?
我很好奇 我们要怎么分赃呢
Are we stealing?
我们去偷吗
Are we liberating?
我们去解放吗
Rebel Command never sent a briefing.
义军指挥部还没有发简报
That's because, old friend,
老朋友 那是因为
this mission isn't for the Rebellion.
这次任务不是为了义军
It's for Ezra.
是为了埃兹拉
We are liberating his home, and we need your help.
我们要去解放他的家乡 我们需要你们的帮助
All of you.
你们所有人
Against a planet of Imperials?
去对抗整颗行星的帝国♥军♥吗
General, those are difficult odds.
将军 那差距也太大了
I agree.
我赞同
But that boy has spirit!
但是那孩子有种精神
He reminds me of the time when there was still something
他让我想起了那个
you could believe in.
你还能相信些什么的时代
The Jedi.
绝地
We followed them into battle many times.
我们跟随他们冲锋陷阵许多次
Well, how about one more time, eh?
再来一次怎么样 呃
So you're in?
那么你们加入吗
Madam, for that boy,
女士 为了那孩子
there is nothing I would not do.
什么事我都会去做的
Star Wars Rebels S04E14 A Fools Hope
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第十四集 愚者的希望
Ezra...
埃兹拉
You okay?
你还好吗
Something's changed.
情况有变
Something's happening.
有事要发生
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I have to talk to Hera.
我得和赫拉通话
Ezra, I have General Syndulla.
埃兹拉 我接通辛杜拉将军了
Ezra, what's the emergency?
埃兹拉 什么事这么紧急
We need to act right now
如果要把首都市从帝国手里夺回来
if we're gonna take Capital City from the Empire.
我们需要立即行动
Your plan is crazy enough as it is.
你的计划太疯狂了
What's the rush?
为什么这么紧急
I had a vision.
我有个幻象
The Emperor is sending Thrawn back to Lothal.
皇帝要把索龙派回洛塔
It's now or never.
机不可失 时不再来
Then it's never.
那就时不再来
We won't stand a chance. We already tried and failed.
我们没有胜算 我们尝试过 而且失败了
Our best hope is to lay low, reorganize, and rebuild.
我们最大的希望是保持低调 重新组织 东山再起
Ryder, you have to trust me.
赖德 你得相信我
Ezra, we need an army to take the city.
埃兹拉 我们需要一支军队才能夺取这座城市
Look around.
看看周围吧
I don't see an army.
我没看见军队
We don't need an army.
我们不需要一支军队
We just need one person.
我们只需要一个人
We've scanned the outer reaches,
我们扫描了外部区域
and we found the remains of several small encampments
发现了若干小型营地废墟
but no signs of the rebels' current whereabouts.
但没有叛军当前位置的迹象
Thrawn will return soon,
索龙很快就会回来
and if I do not have the rebels,
如果没有抓住叛军
I will be executed.
我就要被处决
But before that happens to me,
但在那之前
do you know what I will do to you for failing?
你知道我会怎么对付你的失败吗
I will commit more troops to the search.
我会派更多部队去搜寻
Governor, you have received an incoming transmission
总督 您在一个帝国建立前使用的旧频率上
on an old pre-Imperial frequency.
收到一个呼入通讯
Hmm. Put it through.
接通吧
Hello, Arihnda.
你好 阿琳达
Ryder Azadi. This is a bold move.
赖德·阿扎迪 真是胆大妄为啊
I do what I have to do to survive.
我是为了生存才这么干的
Barely.
勉强求生
That strategy didn't stop me
那种策略没有阻止我
from usurping you as governor.
篡夺你的总督之位
And yet here I am, alive,
但我还在这里 活得好好的
to offer you something you can't resist.
给你提供你不会拒绝的东西
Oh. Your head on a platter?
你的项上人头吗
Not mine. The rebels... all of them.
不是我的 是叛军的 他们所有人的
You're betraying them? Why?
你要背叛他们了 为什么
They can't win,
他们赢不了的
and I don't want to end up
而我不想被关在帝国监狱里
back in an Imperial prison... Or worse.
把牢底坐穿 或者更糟
Ugh. You want amnesty?
你想要赦免吗
Yes. In return, I give you Bridger, Syndulla,
是的 作为报偿 我给你布里杰 辛杜拉
and the rest of them.
还有其他人
This is cowardly, even for you.
即使对你来说 这也是懦弱
Do we have a deal, Governor?
我们成交了吗 总督
Send me your coordinates.
把你的坐标发给我
What is this connection you have with them?
你和它们之间的联♥系♥到底是怎样的
I've never understood it.
我从来也不明白
I can't explain it.
我解释不了
Sometimes the connection is strong,
这种联♥系♥有时很强烈
and sometimes I'm just on my own.
有时只在我自己身上
Well, if your plan's going to work,
你的计划要想成功
let's hope whatever you feel is there when you need it.
但愿在你需要时 你感觉到什么就能来什么
Mmm. It has been so far.
到目前为止是这样
Where are they going?
它们要去哪里
Wait. Do you hear that?
等等 你听到了吗
Zeb, they're coming!
泽布 他们来了
I'll handle those flyers!
我来对付那些飞行兵
Make sure to take the Jedi boy alive.
一定要活捉那个绝地小孩
We don't want to disappoint our Emperor.
我不希望让皇帝对我们失望
Get in the fight! Man those cannons!
开始战斗 架起大炮
Chopper! Warn Hera that we're under attack!
切宝 警告赫拉 我们遭到攻击
Just received a transmission from Chopper.
刚收到切宝的消息
They're under attack.
他们受到攻击
Coming up on Lothal. Get ready to power down.
我们接近洛塔了 准备关闭引擎
I don't think we were detected.
我想我们没被探测到
Hondo, time to join the Rebellion.
杭多 是时候加入义军了
Very good. Move us to these coordinates.
很好 我们开到这些坐标上
That's a hyperspace lane, Hondo.
杭多 那是超空间路径
Technically it is just outside a hyperspace lane.
准确来讲是在超空间路径外面
We shall wait there for a cargo ship to arrive.
我们停在那里 等一艘货船到达
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
It'll crash into us!
它会撞上我们的
This is the risk you take when you are a pirate.
这就是你当海盗要冒的险
You do want to get through the blockade, yes?
你想通过封锁线 对吧
You want to help Ezra, yes?
你想帮助埃兹拉 对吧
Then you must listen to Hondo.
那你就必须听杭多的
I have done this many times
这事我做过很多次了
and have only been struck...
只被撞过
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表