剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Sir, we're detecting several craft coming out of hyperspace.
长官 我们探测到若干飞船跳出超空间
All right, let's make this count.
很好 我们倾尽全力吧
Lothal's depending on us.
洛塔还指望着我们
Remember, the Imperial fuel depot is our primary target.
记住 我们的主要目标是帝国燃料库
Presuming we get past this blockade.
假设我们能穿过这条封锁线的话
They might have numbers, but we've got skill.
他们可能人多势众 但我们技艺高超
That last part goes double for me.
我比他们高超两倍
Yes, Chopper, triple for you.
是的 切宝 你是三倍
Lock S-foils in attack position.
S翼锁定攻击位置
Fighter group, stay with your wingmen
战斗机群 和你们的僚机一起
and punch a hole in their defenses.
在他们的防线上穿个洞
We have to get the Y-wings through.
我们必须让Y翼通过封锁线
So the rebels have come at last.
所以叛军终于来了
Twenty-four ships, Grand Admiral.
二十四艘飞船 元帅
Mixed group of fighters and bombers.
战斗机和轰炸机混编的机群
Their target will be our factory
他们的目标是我们在首都的
and the fuel depot in the Capitol.
工厂和燃料库
Alert all commands,
全体警报
deploy the fleet in defensive formation and launch fighters.
将舰队部署为防御阵型 战斗机起飞
Commander, the rebels must not reach the planet's surface.
指挥官 不能让叛军到达星球表面
I'll make sure of it, sir.
保证完成任务 长官
Here we go. Attack speed!
我们开始吧 攻击速度
Star Wars: Rebels S04E09 Rebel Assault
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第九集 义军进攻
You sure these explosives are strong enough?
你确定这些炸♥药♥够猛吗
Yeah, they'll do the trick. Why?
够了 炸♥药♥会达到目的的 怎么了
It's just that these gun towers look a lot bigger up close.
近看这些炮塔看起来大多了
Ryder, what's your status?
赖德 你那情况怎么样
We're setting our last charges now.
我们在安放最后的炸♥药♥了
Meet you at the rendezvous.
和你们在会合点见面
Copy. We have one more tower to go.
收到 我们还有一个炮塔要搞定
Hera will be here any minute.
赫拉随时会来到这里
Phoenix Two, you've got the wingman.
凤♥凰♥二号♥ 你有僚机了
Already on it, General.
已就位 将军
Nice shot.
打得好
Phoenix Four and Five, thin out those ties at point three.
凤♥凰♥四号♥ 凤♥凰♥五号♥ 消灭点三方向的TIE
Copy, Phoenix Leader.
收到 凤♥凰♥领队
Try to keep up, Duke.
努力跟上 公爵
I'm right behind you!
我就在你后面
Good shot!
射得好
Stay on my wing.
保持队形
Watch out! We've picked up three more.
当心 我们又发现三架
Control systems failing...
控制系统失效
Cleat! Scissor right. I'll cut them off!
楔子 右剪飞行 我会截住他们
Syndulla.
辛杜拉
You good?
你好了吗
Last one.
最后一个了
All right, hop on.
很好 跳上来
That's not how this works.
不是这样的
"Hop on."
你跳上来
My air defenses have been compromised.
我的防空系统已受损
I am aware.
我明白
An impressive level of coordination,
协作水平令人惊叹
though not unexpected.
但还在意料之中
The factory is vulnerable.
工厂不堪一击
Oh, on the contrary, Governor,
恰恰相反 总督
it's quite safe.
工厂非常安全
I won't allow a single rebel ship through my blockade.
我不会让任何一艘叛军飞船穿过我的封锁线
Still no good, he's too fast.
还是不妙 他太快了
Hang on, Chop! I've got an idea.
坚持住 切宝 我有主意了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
X-wing on attack vector.
X翼在攻击路径上
Skerris, break off your pursuit.
斯凯里斯 停止追击
Negative, command, I almost have her.
不行 指挥部 我就要追上她了
How unfortunate.
真不幸
Open fire.
开火
But, sir, Commander Skerris...
但是长官 斯凯里斯指挥官
Is playing into Syndulla's hands.
被辛杜拉玩弄于股掌之间
Now open fire.
现在开火
He has no shields, we have no shields.
他没护盾 我们也没护盾
Tighten your bolts. Here we go.
抓紧了 我们走
She got him!
她打中了
They hit the magazine!
他们打中了弹♥药♥库
We've got our opening. This is it.
我们打开了缺口 就是这样
All wings, form up and head for the target!
所有战机 编队往目标前进
The rebel forces have broken through our perimeter.
叛军突破了我们的封锁圈
Regrettable,
可惜
but a testament to Captain Syndulla's skill as a combat pilot.
但这只能证明辛杜拉船长作为战斗飞行员的本领
Contact the second wave and order them to intercept.
联♥系♥第二波 命令他们去拦截
Phoenix Leader, i'm picking up enemy fighters at point three.
凤♥凰♥领队 在点三处发现敌机
We should be seeing them any minute now.
我们现在随时就能看见他们
There, look! Here they come!
看那里 他们来了
What are those?
那是什么
Is that...
那是
The entire attack force.
整支进攻部队
Grand Admiral, the entire rebel strike force was destroyed.
元帅 整支叛军攻击部队被消灭了
However, reports indicate that a few ships
但报告称 有几艘船
managed to crash land in or near Capital City,
设法迫降在首都内或附近地区
including the one flown by the flight leader.
包括飞行领队的座驾
And the Imperial factory?
帝国工厂呢
Undamaged, sir.
安然无恙 长官
Rukh. Rebel pilots may have survived the attack.
鲁克 叛军飞行员也许会在攻击中幸存
Capture them alive, if possible.
活捉他们 如果可能的话
Captain Syndulla in particular.
尤其是辛杜拉船长
It will be done, Grand Admiral.
遵命 元帅
We've got gunships, incoming!
炮艇正在接近
Hera!
赫拉
Hera, do you read me? Hera!
赫拉 收得到吗 赫拉
We have to go before they spot us.
得在他们发现我们之前撤离
Kanan, let's go.
凯南 我们走
We will find her, Kanan. I promise.
我们会找到她的 凯南 我答应你
Chopper...
切宝
The Empire's coming. You have to go, now!
帝国要来了 你得走 快
Cut through the market toward the East Gate. Hurry!
穿过市场向东门走 快
Thank you.
谢了
Try to contact Kanan and Ezra.
联♥系♥下凯南和埃兹拉
Sorry, buddy.
对不起 伙计
We'll get your transmitter fixed,
我们会修好你的发报器的
as soon as we get outta here.
等我们离开这里以后
I'm going back.
我要回去
I have to do this.
我必须这么做
I understand. We'll see you back at base.
我明白 我们等你回基地
Ezra, we should...
埃兹拉 我们该
If anyone can save Hera, he can. Let's go.
如果有谁能救赫拉 就是他 我们走
Well done, assassin.
做得好 杀手
Take him away for interrogation.
带他去审讯
Governor Pryce,
普赖斯总督
we found the flight leader's ship in the Eastern district,
我们在东区找到飞行领队的船
but there's no sign of the pilot or astromech.
但没有飞行员或宇航技工机器人的踪迹
Ah. Hera Syndulla.
赫拉·辛杜拉
Lock down the entire district and tear it apart,
封锁整个区 掘地三尺
building by building, until you find her.
一栋栋楼地找 直到找到她为止
Yes, Governor.
遵命 总督
If we move fast, we can get through that barricade
如果我们跑快点 我们能赶在敌方增援到来前
before reinforcements arrive.
通过路障
Ready?
准备好了吗
That's a distress call.
那是个求救信♥号♥♥
Sounds like one of ours.
听起来像我们的人
It's close. Come on.
很近 快来
Capture the droid. We need its memory banks.t.
抓住这个机器人 我们需要它的的存储器
Just immobilize it.
瘫痪它就是了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表