剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
though how I cannot say.
但我还说不出是怎么改变的
Perhaps access to the Temple
也许进入圣殿
will provide some clarity, my Lord.
会提供些清晰的线索 大人
We must seize the power within,
我们必须夺取里面的力量
a conduit between the living and the dead.
一条生死之间的通道
Proceed, Minister Hydan.
接着干 海丹大臣
Hera, did you hear?
赫拉 你听到了吗
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这事
With the Emperor involved it's too dangerous,
皇帝都参与进来了 说明这件事太危险
we should fall back.
我们应该撤退
No.
不
Because of the Emperor, we have to get involved.
正因为是皇帝 所以我们得参与进去
We can't let him enter the temple.
我们不能让他进入圣殿
Then they'll crack the code. It's only a matter of time.
接下来他们会解密 这只是时间问题
Hera.
赫拉
Remember why we came.
记住我们为什么来这里
Go, we'll keep watch.
去吧 我们继续放哨
But I want you both out of there
但如果我向你们下命令
if I give you the order.
我希望你们就都离开那里
Absolutely. Thanks, Hera. Let's go.
绝对的 谢谢 赫拉 我们走
They'll be fine.
他们会没事的
I used to always believe that.
我过去一直这么认为
Attention.
注意
There is a safety hazard zone
距圣殿25米的地方
in standing 25 meters from the temple.
有一个隐患区
Special teams are exempt,
特种团队不用过去
and look out for static charge.
提防静电
All operational departments signal by beeping twice.
所有行动部门以两下哔声为号♥令
We are close to our goal.
我们就要接近目标了
Move the drill into first position.
把钻机移到首选位置
Everyone double shifts, through the night.
所有人两班倒 通宵达旦
Mind your priority assignments,
注意你们的优先任务
and stay within your designated areas.
留在你们的指定区域内
Turn the flood lights on!
把探照灯打开
You ever seen anything like this before?
你以前看到过这样的绘画吗
Nope, but this Temple is always full of surprises.
没有 但这座圣殿总是充满惊喜
Lord Hydan,
海丹大人
we have discovered more symbols.
我们发现了更多符号♥
Show me.
带我去看
Can you make anything out of it?
你能从这幅画解读出些什么吗
Mmm, I think so.
我觉得能
Very old, very intricate.
非常老旧 非常复杂
Does any of this mean anything to you?
对你来说这幅画有什么意义吗
Well, I've seen a bird like that before.
我以前见过这样的鸟
Whenever Ahsoka visited us on Atollon,
每次阿索卡到阿托伦来找我们时
it was always nearby.
这样的鸟总是在附近
And look, Lothwolves.
快看 洛塔狼
The stone the wolves gave me...
狼群给我的那块石板
Yeah.
是
I thought I might need to refer to it.
我觉得也许能用来参考
Look!
看
The hands,
这些手势
they're the same on the figures
人像的手势
as the ones here on the stone.
和石头上的这些一样
And that means something?
有什么含义吗
Ezra it's art, everything has a meaning.
埃兹拉 这是件艺术品 每个细节都有含义
I think this is it.
我想到了
What? The painting on the temple
是什么 圣殿的这幅画
is like a star map, but none that I'm familiar with.
就像一幅星图 但我认不出来
Those lines are like paths and the rings are planets, or, or doorways.
线条就是航线 圆圈代表行星 或者 或者是 通路
Okay, but which one leads into the Temple?
好吧 可哪条能进入圣殿
We're about to find out.
这就要我们去找了
So, how do we open this door?
那我们怎么打开这道门呢
Okay, look here.
好了 看这儿
The hands represent different configurations.
不同的手势代表不同的配置
Right now it looks like the painting is lined up with the central figure.
现在看来这幅画是按照中心人像绘制的
I think we want this one, where the lines are together.
我想我们该选这一个 它们的线条聚合在了一起
Great, what happens then?
很好 然后该怎么办
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
It's your turn, now do your thing.
该你了 施展你的本事吧
Right.
好的
Wait, what thing?
等等 要做什么
Whatever it is you do to open the Temple.
任何能开启圣殿的事
Uh, Kanan and I always opened it together.
以前总是我和凯南两个人一起打开的
It takes a Master and an apprentice, he said.
他说这需要一师一徒
Well, you're gonna have to think of something and fast.
你必须想出方法来 要尽快
Hurry!
快
You can't rush these things!
这些事可急不来
Get down!
快下来
LS-515, why aren't you on patrol?
LS-515 你为什么没有在巡逻
I thought I saw something moving over here,
我好像看到这里有东西在动
but um, it was just the shadows.
但好在只是光影而已
That's a restricted area.
那里是禁区
I was just following protocol, sir, code 6-1-1-0.
我是在执行规程 长官 代码6-1-1-0
That's military code.
这是军事行动代码
This operation is classified under directive AT-1-4.
本次行动按照AT-1-4指令执行
My mistake.
我搞错了
You should have been informed about the new directive.
你应该被告知了新的指令
The stone...
那块石头
Listen to the stone and its story.
聆听那块石头的声音和故事
This is all very irregular.
这不合规矩
We're gonna have to call it in.
我们必须要上报
If you do that, I'll be late for my assignment.
如果你上报了 我的任务就要耽误了
Like you said, we're just following protocol.
就像你说的 我们只是执行规程
515, affirmative.
515 明白
Copy that, over.
收到 完毕
I don't have time for this.
我没时间干这个
Operations says you and LS-412 deviated from your patrol route
行动部说你和LS-412脱离了巡逻路线
and never finished the perimeter sweep.
而且没有完成周界巡视
Let's go over to operations and straighten this out.
咱们去行动部把这事讲清楚吧
Great, now we're both gonna have to file a report.
好极了 现在我们俩都要写报告了
Listen...
聆听
Kanan said to listen.
凯南说要聆听
We are the ones who guard the power.
我们是力量的守护者
We are the middle, the beginning, and the end.
我们是过程 是开始 亦是终末
Sabine is going with the troopers.
莎宾和冲锋队走在一起
Have they found her out?
他们识破她了吗
I don't think so...
我想还没有
What about Ezra?
那埃兹拉呢
I can't tell.
我不知道
He went into the shadows, but I think...
他走进了阴影里 但我觉得
What?
怎么了
I think the paintings moved?
我觉得壁画动了
All right, hand those over.
好吧 给我吧
You've been staring through them too long.
你盯着它们看得够久了
This is it.
就是这里
Uh, what have we here?
出什么事了
Minister, we're bringing this trooper in for processing.
大臣 我们带这个士兵来进行查验
There seems to be a discrepancy.
有些情况对不上
Indeed.
确实
Who are you and where is your friend?
你是谁 你的同伙在哪
Restrain her!
抓住她
Lock down the perimeter.
封锁周界
Order all units to report in,
命令所有单位汇报情况
we have an imposter loose on site!
有奸细混进来了
Gotta move!
该走了
Intruder in sector three grid two.
入侵者在第三区第二格
There he is!
他在这儿
The gateway!
是入口
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表