剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Now, where were we?
那么 我们谈到哪里了
Ahsoka?
阿索卡
Ezra?
埃兹拉
You look...
你看起来
Wait, what happened?
等等 发生了什么
Where am I?
我在哪里
You were fighting Vader.
你刚才在跟维德战斗
Obi-Wan once thought as you did...
欧比旺曾经也像你这么想
I saw you in there.
我看见你在那儿
He was going to... So I... I grabbed you,
他正准备 所以我 我抓住了你
and I pulled you out of there.
我把你拉离了那儿
You don't know the power...
你不知道
Anakin...
阿纳金
...of the dark side.
黑暗面的力量
Morai? You're here?
莫赖 你在这儿
Morai? I am Daughter...
莫赖 我是女儿
She's an old friend.
她是老朋友了
I owe her my life,
我欠她一命
and now I owe you that as well.
如今我也欠你一命
How did you get here?
你是怎么进来这里的
And where's Kanan?
凯南在哪里
You've missed a lot.
你错过了太多
Okay, Hera, what're you thinkin'?
好吧 赫拉 你在想什么
These are mobile command centers, right?
这些是移♥动♥指挥中心 对吧
Yeah? Oh...
对啊 噢
I like where this is going.
我喜欢事情的走向
Chop, you keep an eye out for Ezra.
切宝 你留意埃兹拉
Okay. Let's move.
好 我们走
This place is ancient.
这个地方很古老
Like a world between worlds.
像是世界之间的世界
Yeah.
对
It feels like that dream where I met Dume.
像我之前遇到杜姆的梦
The creature named Dume...
那个名叫杜姆的生物
It appeared after Kanan died?
是凯南死后出现的吗
That has to be more than a coincidence.
这不仅仅是巧合了
I know.
我知道
Caleb Dume...
凯莱布·杜姆
A wolf named Dume...
一头名为杜姆的狼
What does it mean?
什么意思呢
Perhaps Kanan's will is still at work through the wolf.
也许凯南的意志通过狼依然在发挥作用
How could that be?
怎么可能
Well, Kanan is part of the cosmic Force now.
凯南现在是宇宙原力的一部分
There are ways those who have passed on
逝者也许会有办法
may still guide or influence the living.
继续引导或影响生者
It's not impossible.
这不是不可能的
But if it was Kanan who sent me here, then...
但若是凯南让我来这里 那么
What is it?
怎么了
I thought I was sent here to stop the Empire,
我以为到这儿来是阻止帝国的
but then I found you.
然后却找到了你
Don't you see?
还不明白吗
You think that Kanan sent you here to help me?
你认为凯南让你来这里帮我吗
Not just you!
不只是你
Want a ride?
要兜风吗
I... I can do it!
我 我能做到
I can save Kanan just like I saved you!
我能救回凯南 就像我能救你
Ezra...
埃兹拉
You can learn what it truly means to be a Jedi...
你能学到作为绝地的真正意义
Ezra, wait!
埃兹拉 等等
Kid, I'm about to let everyone in on the secret.
小子 我准备把这个秘密分享给每个人
I survived one war.
我经历过一场战争
I'm not ready for another one.
还没准备好打另一场
Battles leave scars... Some you can't see.
战斗留下了伤疤 有些你们是看不见的
This way!
这边
One of these portals must lead to Kanan.
在这些入口中 有个肯定通往凯南
Ezra, think about what you're doing.
埃兹拉 想清楚自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing!
我知道自己在干什么
Here, in this place, I can change things.
这里 在这个地方 我能改变一些事
I can stop Kanan from dying.
我能阻止凯南死亡
You don't know that.
你不懂
Yes, I do.
不 我懂
If I can change your fate, I can change his.
如果我能改变你的命运 我就能改变他的
I can reach him.
我能触碰到他
Ezra.
埃兹拉
Kanan gave his life so that you could live.
凯南牺牲自己让你们能活下去
If he is taken out of this moment,
如果他在此刻被带走
you all die.
你们都会死
You don't understand what you're asking me to do.
你根本不懂你在要我做什么
Yes, I do.
不 我懂
You can't save your master,
你没办法救你师♥父♥
and I can't save mine.
我也无法救我师♥父♥
I'm asking you to let go.
我在请你放手
Kanan!
凯南
I'm sorry, Ezra, but you must see.
我很抱歉 埃兹拉 但你必须明白
Kanan found the moment when he was needed most,
凯南找到了最需要他的时刻
and he did what he had to do,
他做了他必须做的
for everyone.
为了所有人
That's the lesson.
那就是最后的一课
I didn't see it, but now...
我以前不明白 但现在
Sometimes I wish my life were different.
有时我希望我的生活和现在不一样
I wish I could see my mom and dad.
我希望我可以见见我的母亲和父亲
Why can't things be like they were?
为什么事情就不能朝正常方向发展
We can't stay here.
我们不能留在这儿
You opened the door to this world.
你打开了这个世界的大门
Do you know how to close it?
你知道怎么关掉它吗
Sabine will know.
莎宾会弄清楚
We can do it together.
我们可以一起关上它
They'll be so happy to see you.
大家会很高兴见到你
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你一起走
Perhaps I can.
也许我能
Ezra Bridger and Ahsoka Tano...
埃兹拉·布里杰和阿索卡·塔诺
Mine at last!
终于属于我了
Come on. Hurry.
快啊 快点
Almost got it.
马上就搞定
Get ready to send Sabine a signal.
准备给莎宾发信♥号♥♥
I'll tap it out right before blastoff.
我会在点火前在外面敲的
The Father is clearly showing the way to the portal.
父亲很明显是在指示去传送门的路径
The wolves are the portal guardians.
狼群是传送门的守护者
Okay. What about the owl?
好 那猫头鹰代表什么
A servant of the Daughter,
女儿的一个仆人
or possibly the Daughter herself
亦或是女儿的化身
when acting as a spirit guide.
当她变成灵魂向导时
Hmm... So if the Daughter opens the gateway...
所以如果是女儿打开入口
The Son would close it.
儿子就是用来关门的
There's something I didn't know.
总算有点我不知道的东西了
Yeah, see? We can help each other.
是吧 你看 我们还是能互相帮助的
Minister, something's happening to the portal.
大臣 传送门那边有状况发生
I know that language too.
碰巧这种语言我也懂
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉把这儿搞乱
I can't hold it!
我撑不住了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Run!
跑
You good? Yeah.
你还好吗 没事
We gotta get to the temple painting.
我们得到圣殿的壁画那儿去
What about Ezra?
埃兹拉怎么办
He's on his way.
他已经在路上了
Ahsoka!
阿索卡
Show me the way, Ezra.
给我带路吧 埃兹拉
Help me.
帮帮我
Ahhh! He's coming through!
他就要过来了
Keep going! You can make it!
继续跑 你可以办到的
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表