剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Like, this TIE fighter has a navicomputer,
比如 这架TIE战机装备了导航计算机
which means it has a hyperdrive,
也就是说它有超空间驱动器
so, obviously, I had to take it.
所以 很显然我必须开走它
Why?
为什么
Because... Without this hyperdrive,
因为 没有超空间驱动器
we have no way to get the data back
我们就没法把数据带回
to rebel command on Yavin,
雅文的义军指挥部
but with it, we can fly it there right now.
有了它 我们马上就能飞过去了
This idea has gone from good to great.
这主意真是越来越棒了
Keep heading east until I can disable the transponder.
一直往东飞 直到我关掉应答机
Don't need the Empire tracking us back to rebel command.
可别让帝国跟着我们找到义军指挥部
Too late. Enemy fighters, .68.
太晚了 敌军战机 .68
Hang on!
抓稳
Keep it steady!
飞稳点
I'm trying not to get shot down.
我在尽力不被击落
I wonder who else is in that stolen fighter.
我在想被盗战机里的另一个人是谁
They destroyed two of our Interceptors.
他们击毁了两架我们的截击机
It must be Hera Syndulla.
一定是赫拉·辛杜拉
Oh, I think not.
我不这么想
If Captain Syndulla were piloting the ship,
如果是辛杜拉船长在驾驶
our fighters would not have survived this long.
我们的飞行员存活不了这么久
You know, if you get the whole ship blown up,
你得知道 要是你把整架战机都开成废铁
I won't have to deactivate the transponder!
我也就不用拆掉应答机了
Don't worry, I'll get him.
别急 我会逮住他的
Almost... There!
快要 完成了
Oh, no.
噢 不
No, no, no! Oh, no!
不不不 噢不
"Oh, no" What? I thought you got it.
噢 不个啥 我以为你搞定了呢
Ah, its transponder has been disabled...
应答机失效了
in record time.
破纪录的时间
It's the Mandalorian.
是那个曼达洛人
Land the ship. Now!
降落 马上
What's wrong? This ship has a kill switch.
出什么事了 飞船上装了终止开关
They used it at Skystrike, remember?
他们在天袭军校用过一次 记得吗
They can disable the ship from a distance.
他们可以远程瘫痪战机
If someone of Ezra Bridger's
如果像埃兹拉·布里杰
modest skill can best three trained pilots,
这般水平的人都能胜过三名训练有素的飞行员
our new fighter will give us
我们的新型战机会为我们带来
an overwhelming advantage against the rebels.
对叛军的压倒性优势
Governor, you may proceed.
总督 可以动手了
Activating theft countermeasure now.
立即启动防盗反制手段
Scramble gunships.
派出炮艇
Once they have fallen from the sky,
他们一旦坠落
locate and secure the crash site.
立即找到并保护坠机地点
Sabine!
莎宾
Got it! Got what?
解决了 解决了什么
I've only got one wing left!
我们只剩一个翼板了
Better than no wings!
总比没有好
You okay?
你还好吗
Nice landing.
漂亮的着陆
Well, I guess we can scratch stealing the TIE defender.
我们就别想着能偷走TIE防御者了
Yeah.
对
But we're still taking the hyperdrive.
但我们还能带走超空间驱动器
What?
什么
The drive on Ryder's U-wing is shot,
赖德那艘U翼上的驱动器被打坏了
but I can use this one to replace it.
但我们可以用这台代替
How are we going to carry it?
我们怎么带走它
Any way we can.
尽己所能吧
All right, hurry.
好吧 快点
I should have expected them to do something crazy like that.
我早该想到他们能干出这么疯狂的事来
It's okay, Zeb. This is on them.
没事的 泽布 现在看他们的了
According to Imperial chatter, they crashed.
根据帝国的通讯 他们坠机了
The Empire's gonna pour everything they have into the search,
帝国会倾尽全力搜索他们
but we can't contact them without risking a signal trace.
要联♥系♥他们 我们的信♥号♥♥就可能被追踪
It doesn't matter. We have to find them.
无关紧要 我们必须找到他们
This way.
这边走
Look. We can hide the hyperdrive in there and come back for it later.
看 我们可以把超空间驱动器藏在这里 过后再来取
We'll make better time without it.
不带它就好走多了
How did you know that was here?
你怎么知道在这里
I followed the white loth-cat.
我跟着一只白色洛塔猫
White loth-cat?
白色洛塔猫
Are you sure you didn't hit your head in the crash?
你确定坠机时没撞坏脑袋吗
Just help me get it in there.
只管帮我把它弄进去
Hey, you coming?
你还走吗
We've located the crash, Admiral,
我们找到了坠机点 元帅
but there's no sign of the rebels.
但没有叛匪的踪迹
I'm initiating a search. They won't escape.
我已经开始搜索 他们逃不掉
Very good, Governor.
很好 总督
Secure the site.
守卫坠机点
Ground units are en route.
地面部队正在开进
I'm picking up a lot of Imperial patrols on the scanner.
扫描器上有大批帝国巡逻队
It's okay. Ezra and Sabine have each other.
没问题的 埃兹拉和莎宾能互相扶持
They'll find their way home.
他们能找到回家的方法
I'll monitor the Empire's chatter
我会监听帝国的通讯
and keep the engines warm, just in case.
并保持引擎运转 以防万一
Did they see us? No, I don't think so.
他们看见我们了吗 不 我想没有
We gotta keep moving.
我们得不断移♥动♥
Ezra. Ezra!
埃兹拉 埃兹拉
Hey, I said we need to keep moving!
我说我们得不断移♥动♥
What is it?
怎么了
I... I thought I saw something.
我 好像看到了什么东西
I think it's a... Loth-wolf.
我觉得那是头 洛塔狼
No one's seen them in a hundred years,
一百年来没人见过它们
but I think I keep seeing one today.
但我今天看见了好几次
A loth-wolf?
洛塔狼
Like from those old cave paintings?
就像那些古老岩洞壁画上的
Yeah...
对
Sabine!
莎宾
Sleep...
睡吧
Sabine!
莎宾
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
I don't believe it.
难以置信
I thought I was just imagining things earlier.
我还以为之前那些全是我想象出来的
I'm glad you don't like the Empire either.
很高兴你也不喜欢帝国
They're looking for us.
他们在找我们
Are you sure it's okay?
你确定这合适吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't understand. Why did you help us?
我不明白 你为什么要帮我们
Dume...
杜姆
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Sabine!
莎宾
Thank goodness you're safe.
谢天谢地你们安然无恙
How did you get back here so fast?
你们怎么能这么快回来的
Didn't you see the... Loth-wolf?
你们没看见那头 洛塔狼吗
Sabine?
莎宾
I don't remember seeing anything.
我不记得看见过任何东西
I just heard you say "Wolf."
只是听见你说了声 狼
Is that the...
那就是
Flight data recorder from the TIE defender elite.
TIE防御者精英型的飞行数据记录仪
All Sabine's idea.
全靠莎宾的点子
We got the hyperdrive too.
我们还弄到了超空间驱动器
Stashed it in the rocks near the crash.
藏在坠机点附近的石头里
I think it'll work in our U-wing.
我觉得会对我们的U翼有用
Then we can come and go off this rock.
然后我们就能在这颗星球上自♥由♥来去了
Well done, you two.
干得好 你们俩
Kanan, there was a wolf.
凯南 真的有头狼
And there's something more to it.
还有更不可思议的
What, I don't know.
是些我不明白的东西
I believe you.
我相信你
All paths are coming together now.
所有的道路都在交织到一起
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表