剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Mom? Dad?
妈妈 爸爸
I know what I have to do now,
我知道现在该怎么做了
but I'm afraid,
但是我很担心
not for me, but for my friends.
不是担心我自己 而是担心我的朋友们
They've fought so hard and given so much
他们奋勇作战 牺牲甚多
and helped me to understand why you stood up to the Empire
他们让我明白为什么你们奋起对抗帝国
and made the sacrifices you did.
他们像你们一样牺牲自我
I wish you could meet them,
我真希望你们能见见他们
my new family.
我的新家人
I guess, in some way, you will be with us today,
我想 等我们完成你们开启的事业 在某种意义上
when we finish what you started.
今天你们也会与我们同在
I want you to know everything I've done and will do
我希望你们知道 所有我做过和将要做的事
began with you.
都是你们教我的
Ezra?
埃兹拉
They're bringing her up.
他们带她上来了
You disgust me, traitor.
你令我作呕 叛徒
The day I betrayed your Empire, Governor,
总督 我背叛您的帝国的那天
was the day I finally stopped betraying myself.
正是我忠于自己的时候
You've given up years of service,
你放弃了多年的工作
a promising career, prestige, for what?
有前景的职业 威望 为了什么
To join a band of failures who don't stand a chance.
去加入一帮根本没有机会的失败者
I think we do...
我认为我们有机会
Especially with your help.
特别是在你的帮助下
I will never help you.
我绝不会帮助你们
Uh, yes, you will.
没事 你会的
It will be your last act as Governor of Lothal.
这是你作为洛塔总督的最后一次作为
You're finally gonna do the right thing
你终于要做件好事
and help free your home world.
帮助解放你的母星了
I will do no such thing.
我绝不会这么做
Okay, if that's your choice.
好吧 如果这是你的选择
Or... you could transmit the victory code,
或者 你可以传送胜利码
and then we could fly to the Capital as your prisoners.
然后我们就可以作为你的俘虏飞到首都
If the odds against us are as bad as you say,
如果我们失败的几率有你说的那么低
what do you have to lose?
那你还有什么好担心的
Fine. I'll do it.
好 我按照你说的做
Just call off your dog.
赶紧叫你的狗让开
Star Wars Rebels S04E15 Family Reunion and Farewell
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第十五集 家人团聚与道别
I don't know about this plan, Rex.
我不知道这个计划行不行 雷克斯
In my experience, when it comes to Jedi,
以我的经验 如果这是个绝地的计划
the worse the plan, the better the result.
计划越糟糕 成效越好
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
I know I can always count on you.
我知道我总能指望你
All right, what are you up to?
得了 你想干什么
We're coming up on the Capital. Better get ready.
我们即将抵达首都上空 做好准备
Copy. Head for platform zero delta.
收到 去0Δ平台
The command center?
指挥中心
You're going to attempt to launch the dome.
准备发射穹顶
Your plan is worse than I thought.
你的计划比我想的还要糟
Mm, bolder.
还更大胆
You mean bolder than you thought.
你想说比你想的还要大胆
More creative than you thought.
比你想的还要有创造力
Now, about those landing codes...
现在 关于那些降落码
And remember, I'll know if they're correct.
记住 如果是假的我会知道的
Gladly.
荣幸至极
The sooner we land, the sooner you will be my prisoners.
我们越早降落 你们就越早成为我的阶下囚
Executive code 6-2-7-3-1-1.
行政码 6-2-7-3-1-1
Code's authorized, Governor. You're clear to land.
代码已授权 总督 准许降落
Security will take the prisoners on the platform.
安保人员会在平台上接收俘虏
Nice and easy, Governor.
放友好和轻松点 总督
We'll take it from here.
这里由我们接手
They're all yours.
他们全归你了
Hey! Look out!
小心
Move!
躲开
Stop him!
阻止他
Alert security! Seal the blast doors!
拉响警报 关闭防爆门
Ketsu, get that door open!
凯楚 打开那扇门
And try to jam their comm system!
试着干扰他们的通讯系统
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
How's that door coming?
那道门怎么样
Got it!
搞定了
Nice work.
干得漂亮
What about the comm systems?
通讯系统怎么样
They're all locked down.
它们全被锁住了
Now, let's get everyone inside.
现在 让我们所有人都进去
Hey, purple guy!
嘿 紫家伙
Get in position!
赶紧就位
Good luck.
祝好运
Okay, okay, getting there.
不错 不错 继续走
Right there, and stop!
就在那儿 站住了
Melch, back further, a little more.
梅尔奇 后退一点 再一点
Go, bah-bah-bah.
后退
Can you get us in?
你能把咱们弄进去吗
Give me a minute.
给我一分钟
Where is the security detail?
安保队在哪儿
Communications have been cut off.
通讯被掐断了
Ezra, we are in position.
埃兹拉 我们就位了
Sabine?
莎宾
Okay.
搞定
Hondo, go!
杭多 上
Now!
跑
They can fly.
他们真能飞
That's our cue.
咱们的暗号♥
Rex, lock them in the storage bin.
雷克斯 把他们关进储存舱
Yes, sir, Commander.
是 指挥官
It's only a matter of time before you're discovered.
你们被发现只是迟早的事
You can't hope to defeat my forces.
你们休想击败我的部队
Defeat them?
击败他们
Hmm, not planning to.
没这个打算
But we do want them all in the dome.
不过我们确实想让他们全都去穹顶
We'll utilize protocol 13.
我们要执行13号♥协议
The Empire's new order, for the immediate recall of all personnel to the base
帝国的新命令 立即将所有人集中到基地
for a full evacuation.
以便全面撤离
Once they're all inside, we'll launch,
一旦他们都进去 我们就发射
and it'll be goodbye to the Empire.
然后就要跟帝国说再见了
Spectre-2 to base.
鬼魂2号♥呼叫基地
We're in, and we've taken the dome.
我们进来了 已占领穹顶
Wait for me to signal for pickup.
等我给你们接应信♥号♥♥
Acknowledged, Spectre-2. Nice work.
收到 鬼魂2号♥ 干得漂亮
We're standing by.
我们随时待命
I forgot to tell you guys,
我忘了告诉你们
Ezra gave me a special mission.
埃兹拉给了我一项特别任务
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Watch out!
小心
The Rebels have captured Pryce.
叛匪抓住了普赖斯
I have no doubts they've used her codes
我坚信他们利用了她的代码
to infiltrate the Imperial headquarters.
潜入帝国总部
To what purpose, I do not know.
至于什么目的 我不知道
I expected Governor Pryce to fail,
我早料到普赖斯总督会失败
but not so completely.
但没想到败得如此彻底
You must get inside and deactivate the shield generator
你必须赶在叛匪封锁帝国穹顶前进去
before the Rebels lock down the Imperial Dome.
关掉护盾发生器
And then?
然后呢
Then, wait. I'm already en route.
然后 等待 我已经在路上了
Ezra, we're ready.
埃兹拉 我们准备就绪了
Kallus, you're up.
卡勒斯 该你上了
Attention, all personnel
所有人员 请注意
Protocol 13 is now in effect.
13号♥协议现在生效
Report to your action stations immediately.
请立即各就各位
Repeat. Protocol 13 is in effect.
重复 13号♥协议生效
Hangar 2-7 to command.
2-7机库呼叫指挥部
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表