剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Well, what have you found?
你发现了什么
Com-scans indicate a stolen gunship
通信扫描显示一艘被偷的炮艇
escaped the blast, however,
逃过了爆♥炸♥ 然而
security recordings clearly show that
监控录像清晰地显示
the Jedi Kanan Jarrus has perished.
绝地凯南·贾勒斯死了
The Jedi is dead.
那个绝地死了
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Yes, ma'am, but the fuel depot...
是的 长官 但燃料库
Is not my concern at the moment.
现在这不是我考虑的问题
But ma'am, with the loss of the fuel depot,
但长官 失去了燃料库
production lines for the TIE defender will halt.
TIE防御者的生产线不得不停工
And who knows this, besides you and me, Lieutenant?
还有谁知道这件事 除了我和你 中尉
At the moment, no one,
现在为止 没别人了
but it won't be long before Imperial Command realizes what happened.
但过不了多久帝国指挥部就会意识到发生了什么
What are we to do?
我们该怎么做
We throw a parade
我们举办一场游♥行♥
to celebrate this victory.
庆祝这次胜利
Sabine? What's wrong?
莎宾 怎么了
Sabine!
莎宾
All right, kid, what's going on?
好吧 小子 怎么了
Kanan's gone.
凯南走了
What do you mean, gone? Like captured?
怎么走了 被捕了吗
No!
不
He's gone.
他走了
Star Wars: Rebels S04E11 DUME
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第十一集 杜姆
The insurgency on Lothal is over.
洛塔的叛乱结束了
After a brazen attack on Capital City,
在厚颜无♥耻♥地袭击了首都市后
the rebels have been crushed.
叛军被击垮了
Their leadership, defeated.
他们的领袖失败了
To honor the Imperial heroes
为了纪念英勇奋战
that valiantly fought to save you from these extremists,
保护你们不受极端分子攻击的帝国英雄
all citizens are required to attend a celebration
所有的市民都必须参加
and parade in Capital City.
在首都市举♥行♥的庆典和游♥行♥
A new day for Lothal has begun.
洛塔的新时代已来临
Turn it off.
关掉
We have to contact rebel command.
我们必须联♥系♥义军指挥部
We need reinforcements.
我们需要增援
Well, as far as Yavin is concerned, this fight is over.
对雅文来说 战斗已经结束了
Mon Mothma won't commit more forces to Lothal,
蒙·莫思马不会派更多部队来洛塔
not after this.
尤其是经历了这一切后
General Syndulla.
辛杜拉将军
Hera, what do you think?
赫拉 你觉得呢
She just needs time.
她只是需要时间
Well, we don't have time.
我们没有时间
We need a plan.
我们需要计划
Well, I have a plan.
我有个计划
The Empire's gonna have a parade?
帝国要举♥行♥游♥行♥
Good.
很好
I'm gonna go add some fireworks
我去给他们的庆祝
to their celebration.
添点烟火
Count me in.
算我一个
Well, what should we do?
我们该怎么做
There's nothing we can do.
我们什么也做不了
It's over.
都结束了
You didn't prepare me for this, Kanan.
你没让我为这种事做过准备 凯南
What do I do now?
我现在怎么办
I guess you know about Kanan too, then?
我猜你们也认识凯南吧
You.
你
Whoa! What's wrong?
怎么了
There was nothing I could do!
我什么也做不了
I don't know what you want!
我不知道你们想干嘛
So you lost Hera Syndulla,
所以你让赫拉·辛杜拉溜了
yet you hold a parade.
却举♥行♥游♥行♥
Explain yourself, Governor Pryce.
解释你的行为 普赖斯总督
A celebration of our victory over the rebels, Grand Admiral.
这是庆祝我们战胜了叛军 元帅
As for General Syndulla,
至于辛杜拉将军
I have something better.
我有更好的消息
Ah, it's true then.
那么这是真的了
But the Jedi's death came at a cost,
但绝地的死也让我们付出了代价
did it not?
是不是
Did you really believe
你真的认为
holding a parade would hide the fact
举办游♥行♥能隐藏
that you destroyed our entire fuel supply?
你摧毁了我们所有燃料供应的事实
In defeating Kanan Jarrus,
为了击败凯南·贾勒斯
you have accomplished what the rebels failed to,
你做到了叛军没能做到的
and given them a victory.
为他们赢得了胜利
The operation on Lothal,
洛塔的设施
my TIE defender project,
我的TIE防御者项目
has been compromised.
都被毁了
Uh, Grand Admiral, I...
元帅 我
I will deal with you when I return, Governor.
我回来后再处置你 总督
With their leader gone,
领导人死后
the remaining rebels will flounder,
剩余的叛军将无所适从
the boy especially.
尤其是那个孩子
Use that against them, Rukh.
利用这个机会对付他们 鲁克
Expect them to strike out recklessly.
他们会鲁莽地发起进攻
And when they do, eliminate them.
当他们这么做时 消灭他们
Why did I wait so long to tell him?
为什么我等了那么久才告诉他
I just...
我就是
I thought there would be more time.
我以为会有更多时间
You don't understand!
你不明白
If I had listened to Kanan, he would be alive.
如果我听凯南的话 他就不会死
He said starting a war was a mistake,
他说挑起战争是个错误
and he was right.
他是对的
He was right, and now, he's gone.
他是对的 现在他不在了
And it's my fault.
那是我的错
I was the one who was blind.
我才是眼瞎的那个人
The Kalikori?
卡利科里
Kanan found it.
凯南找到了
In the middle of everything else going on,
即使有那么多别的事要做
he knew how much this meant to me.
他依旧知道这对我有多重要
He rescued me and my family history.
他救了我和我家族的历史
You're right.
你说得对
No one deserves that honor
没有人比凯南
more than Kanan.
更配得上这份荣誉
So, what do you see?
所以 你看到了什么
Well, the parade has begun.
游♥行♥开始了
But look at it, Zeb.
可是你来看 泽布
Look how many people there are.
看看那里有多少人
Look how much the Empire has grown.
看看帝国已经膨胀到了什么地步
Isn't that why we're here?
这不就是我们来这的原因吗
To reduce their numbers?
削弱他们的力量
We couldn't beat them
要想打败他们
with the help of the Rebel Alliance.
只靠义军同盟的帮助还不够
And there are so few of us left.
我们剩下的战力太少
I mean, how can we beat them now?
我想说的是 我们现在怎么打败他们
You don't see anything strange about the city?
你没发现这城市有点不对劲吗
Uh, besides the refinery being on fire?
除了精炼厂着火还有别的吗
The factories aren't belching smoke.
工厂不排烟了
When was the last time you saw them shut down?
你上次看见它们停工是什么时候
Never, but that's probably just because of the parade.
从来没有 但可能只是因为游♥行♥吧
The Empire doesn't give days off, Sabine.
帝国不会浪费时间的 莎宾
Now that is interesting.
那可就有意思了
Ah! What happened?
怎么了
I know you're out there!
我知道你在那儿
Show yourselves!
现身吧
I better get back to base while I can.
我还是趁着能走得了的时候回基地吧
I needed that.
要的就是这个
Connecting to the Imperial network in three, two, one.
正在接入帝国网络 倒数三 二 一
I'm in.
接入成功
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表