剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Now is not the time for us to be divisive.
现在不是内斗的时候
She knows the most about this weapon
她最了解这种武器
and how to destroy it.
也知道怎么摧毁它
We need her.
我们需要她
It's time for you to prove your loyalty,
证明你忠诚的时刻到了
not just to your family, but to all of Mandalore.
不仅是对你的家族 也是对整个曼达洛
Saxon has worked hard to keep the weapon a secret,
萨克森尽力想保住这武器的秘密
so he likely has it aboard his Imperial Star Destroyer,
所以他很可能把它藏在他的帝国歼星舰上
outside of Sundari.
就在森达里外面
Needless to say, it will be very well guarded.
毫无疑问 肯定有重兵把守
Once we get inside that ship, we'll need two teams,
上船以后 我们要兵分两路
one to find the weapon,
一队去找出武器
and one to wipe out every shred of data on it
另一队把帝国计算机系统里的
from the Imperial computer systems.
相关资料全部删掉
This weapon... Is there any way
这种武器 有没有什么方法
it could be turned against the Empire?
能让它转而对付帝国
I've studied stormtrooper armor,
我研究过冲锋队盔甲
and while the thought has crossed my mind,
当我一想到这个念头
that... That isn't our mission.
那 那不是我们的任务
No. No, we have to destroy it.
不 不 我们必须摧毁它
I will lead the attack team.
我来带领攻击队
With respect, Countess, you can barely hold a blaster.
无意冒犯 女伯爵 可您连枪都握不了
I'm just as good with my other hand.
我的另一只手一样好用
Yes, Mother, but we'll need you for tactical support.
没错 母亲 但我们需要你的战术支援
So be it.
就这样吧
If I can get to the weapon, I can make sure it's destroyed.
如果能找到那件武器 我就一定能毁掉它
I'll get you there.
我送你去
Ezra and I will take Chopper to the data core.
埃兹拉和我带切宝去数据中心
All right, let's go over our infiltration path.
好 我们过一遍渗透路径
I'm surprised to see you so swayed by Sabine Wren.
没想到莎宾·雷恩对你的影响这么大
You seem to be as impressed with her as I am.
看来你和我一样受了她的触动
I had my doubts, Rau,
我有过疑虑 劳
but she came back to face her past,
但她勇敢地回来直面过往
and her bold initiative has impressed me.
她勇于担当的精神打动了我
She has become a courageous leader.
她已经是个勇敢的领导者了
She reminds me of the best of who we were
她让我想起了那些最优秀的人物
and could inspire us to become more than we have been of late.
她能激励我们创造更好的未来
I will not allow her efforts to be wasted.
我决不允许她的努力白费
I can't help but notice
我忍♥不住注意到
the weapon's core isn't here.
武器的核心不在这儿
Thank you, Fenn Rau. That's helpful.
谢谢你 芬恩·劳 多谢提醒
Best bet, they're working on The Duchess up there.
他们最好是在那上面研究女公爵
"The Duchess"?
“女公爵”
You named your weapon after my sister?
你给这武器起的名字是我姐姐的头衔
The former ruler of Mandalore?
曼达洛的前任统治者
It was a series of bad decisions, okay?
一错错到底了 好吧
Hey. Hey!
喂 喂
Hold it right there!
不许动
Hold them off!
挡住他们
Bo-Katan and I will get to the weapon.
博-卡坦和我去找武器
Those will complicate things.
这下事情麻烦了
Look out!
小心
There it is.
它在那儿
It doesn't seem so dangerous like this.
它这样子看起来也不是很危险
What's that sound?
那是什么声音
Oh, no. It's been activated.
不好 它被启动了
Stay back, Captain.
退后 队长
Sabine Wren.
莎宾·雷恩
You truly are brilliant,
你确实天资聪颖
except for thinking you could infiltrate my ship unnoticed.
但你却妄想神不知鬼不觉潜入我的战舰
Sadly, as much as I would like to end your life,
可惜啊 虽然我也想结果了你
I need you alive.
但我却要留你一命
You are going to upgrade your little experiment
我要你去升级你的小试验品
and deliver a weapon that operates at its full potential.
让这个武器能全力运行
Never!
不可能
Let's see if I can persuade you.
那就看看我能不能说服你
Governor, stop! This is too much.
总督 停手吧 这样太过火了
I understand using the weapon against rebels,
我能理解用这件武器来对付叛匪
but if she makes it more powerful,
但如果她让这玩意更具威力
how will we prevent the Empire
我们怎样才能防止帝国
from using it against all Mandalorians?
用它来对付所有曼达洛人
I am the Empire!
我就是帝国
Palpatine has shown me the way to true power.
帕尔帕廷已向我展示了如何获得真正的权力
This is not enough power to kill you,
这种程度的威力还不足以致你于死地
just to teach you a lesson that, in the end,
只是给你点教训 到最后
all of Mandalore will bow to me.
整个曼达洛都将臣服于我
Will you hurry up?
你能快点么
Erase everything.
清除所有数据
Every piece of data on that weapon they've got.
关于这件武器的信息一点都别留下
Sabine, we're in. What's your status?
莎宾 我们进来了 你那边情况如何
Sabine?
莎宾
She's in trouble.
她有麻烦了
Go! Chopper and I will finish here.
去吧 切宝和我搞得定
Don't move!
不许动
Oh, I'm moving!
是么 我正要动呢
Bridger?
布里杰
I finished my mission,
我的任务完成了
now I have to finish yours, too?
现在还得帮你搞定么
The data core was the easier mission!
数据中心是个轻松得多的任务
Will you two knock it off?
你们俩吵够了没
Where's Sabine? Up there.
莎宾在哪 上面
Are you impressed by how well your weapon works?
你对你这件武器的出色表现满意吗
I believe you can do better.
我相信你能做得更好
Help me to increase the range of the weapon,
帮我提高武器的火力范围
or she will die.
否则她就得死
Stop! I'll do what you want.
住手 我这就照办
Sabine, don't!
莎宾 别
You're doing the right thing, Sabine.
你的所作所为正确无比 莎宾
This weapon of yours, it can unite the houses.
你所制♥造♥的这件武器 它能统一所有家族
It can bring peace.
它能带来和平
As long as our people are on their knees
只要我们的人♥民♥都向你和你的皇帝
before you and your Emperor.
卑躬屈膝
Mandalore must adapt to survive.
曼达洛必须改变自己才能生存
Would you rather we destroy ourselves
难道你宁愿我们在一场无法取胜的战斗中
in a fight that cannot be won?
毁灭自我吗
At least we'd die free, as true Mandalorians.
至少我们死得自♥由♥ 如同真正的曼达洛人一样
It's done.
弄好了
The weapon is at full power now,
武器已经能全力运行了
but I'm begging you, don't use it.
但我请求你 别用它
I'll take that into consideration.
我会考虑考虑
What's happening?
怎么回事
The weapon's been turned against the Empire.
武器已经改为对付帝国了
Hands up!
举起手来
This isn't enough power to kill you,
这种程度的威力还不足以致你于死地
just to make you suffer.
只是要你受到折磨
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Sabine, stop!
莎宾 住手
Mandalore must be free!
曼达洛必须自♥由♥
At what cost?
那要付出何种代价
To beat the Empire, this is the only way.
要打败帝国 这是唯一的方法
It's not our way. It's their way.
这不是我们的方法 这是他们的
You came here to make things right.
你到这儿来是为了拨乱反正
Will the future of Mandalore be one of honor or cowardice?
将来的曼达洛会享受荣耀还是成为懦夫
Hope or fear?
希望还是恐惧
The choice is yours.
决定权在你
For Mandalore.
为了曼达洛
For Mandalore.
为了曼达洛
Whoa, wait! No, it's me!
等下 别开枪 是我
Well, that was fast.
动作真快
Kanan! Power core's been breached.
凯南 动力核心已被破坏
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表