剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We're coming up on Yavin 4.
我们就要到雅文四号♥卫星了
Sabine, transmit the clearance codes.
莎宾 发送许可码
Roger that.
收到
No!
不
Ezra?
埃兹拉
I saw Old Jho.
我看到老乔了
I heard Ryder.
我听见赖德对我说话
I think they're in trouble.
我觉得他们有麻烦
We've talked about this, Ezra.
我们讨论过这个 埃兹拉
It's just your anxiety about Lothal.
这只是你对洛塔的担心罢了
It's never in the briefings anymore.
简报会上完全没有洛塔
No one even mentions it.
甚至没有人提起它
We promised Ryder we'd go back.
我们答应赖德说我们会回去的
And then Thrawn ambushed our fleet.
接着索龙伏击了我们的舰队
They're suffering, Hera.
他们在受苦受难 赫拉
Everyone is suffering, Ezra.
每个人都在受苦受难 埃兹拉
You need to be patient.
你需要耐心
Commander Bridger,
布里杰指挥官
Senator Mothma has requested your presence.
莫思马议员要你过去见她
We received this transmission two days ago.
两天前我们收到了这段通讯
The Empire is beginning trials
帝国要开始测试
on a new version of its TIE defender.
TIE防御者的一个新型号♥
Intel from our spies in the capital reveals
我们在首都的间谍发来的情报显示
the upgraded fighter is...
升级过的战斗机是
What happened?
发生什么了
Ryder Azadi's transmission from Lothal was cut off,
赖德·阿扎迪来自洛塔的通讯被切断了
and we haven't been able to contact him since.
从那时候起 我们就没能再联♥系♥上他
I have witnessed the threat of the TIE defender first-hand.
我亲自目睹过TIE防御者的威胁
If there's been a new development with these fighters,
如果这种战斗机有了新进展
the Rebellion needs to know.
那义军需要知道情况
I also know how important Lothal is to you, Commander Bridger.
我也知道洛塔对你来说有多重要 布里杰指挥官
I'm looking for volunteers.
我正在寻找志愿者
When do I leave?
我什么时候出发
When do we leave?
我们什么时候出发
We're all going.
我们一起去
I understand, Captain.
我理解 船长
Your squad does work best together,
你的小队一起做出了非凡的成就
but by all reports,
但根据所有的报告
the occupation of Lothal has become a complete lockdown.
对洛塔的占领已变成完全封锁
Even if you make it in,
就算是你们成功进入
there's no guarantee the Rebellion can extract you if things go wrong.
如果事情不顺利 义军也不能保证能把你们撤出来
I've had a long time to think about this.
我已就此考虑过很长时间了
We'll get that intel, but I'm going home to help my people.
我们会拿到那份情报 但我打算回家乡帮助我的人♥民♥
Which means I'm there to stay.
也就是说我会留在那里
Star Wars: Rebels S04E05 The Occupation
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第五集 占领
This friend of yours, Cikatro Vizago,
你的这个朋友 西卡特罗·维扎戈
is a criminal.
是个罪犯
He can't be trusted.
不能相信他
Yeah, we used to say that about you.
是啊 我们过去也常这么说你
Yeah, and besides,
是啊 况且
Vizago has a legitimate business on Lothal now.
维扎戈现在在洛塔上有正当生意
And who told you that?
是谁告诉你的
Hondo.
杭多
Ezra.
埃兹拉
Trust me. Vizago'll get us through the Empire's blockade.
相信我 维扎戈会帮我们通过帝国封锁线的
He needs the money.
他要的是钱
Do you have them?
你有货吗
Come see for yourself.
自己来看喽
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
You actually found some.
你真的找到了些
Smuggle us through the blockade
用你的帝国通行证
with your Imperial permits
帮我们偷渡过封锁线
and the puffer pigs are all yours.
那这些鲀猪就全是你的了
不稳定物品
小心
Oh, Calrissian made a fortune with these rare beauties.
卡瑞辛用这些稀有的漂亮东西赚了一大笔钱
The Mining Guild pays very inflated price for them.
矿业行会为得到它们 出奇高的价钱
So, you're not gonna help?
那 你不来帮忙么
I'm not allowed near the filthy beasts.
我被禁止靠近这些肮脏的畜生
I scare them.
我会吓到它们的
Apparently, there's something wrong with my face.
看起来 我的脸出了什么问题
Aw, well, at least yours is unique.
好吧 至少你的脸独一无二
What is that, clone humor?
这什么意思 克隆人的幽默
You're in command of the Ghost now.
现在由你指挥幽灵号♥
Take care of her. I will want her back.
照顾好她 我还会要回来的
To think all the times I chased this ship,
回想我曾追捕这艘船的点滴
all the trouble it gave me,
还有它给我带来的所有麻烦
and now, I'm in command of it.
而现在 却由我来指挥她
You? Oh, no, no, no.
你 噢 不不不
She was talking to me.
她是对我说的
Why would she give the ship to you?
她为什么要把这艘船托付给你
I've commanded Star Destroyers.
我可是指挥过歼星舰的
Well, I'd say you'd answered your own question then.
我想说你刚刚自问自答了
What's wrong with my hat?
我的帽子有什么问题
What do you mean, "Ridiculous"?
你说谁“滑稽”呢
Don't make me paint you again.
别逼我再把你喷一遍
Look at the sky.
看看天空
Kanan, what've they done?
凯南 他们干了什么
Lothal looks like it's dying.
洛塔看起来正走向灭亡
Your home isn't exactly the place you remember, kid.
你的家乡不再是你记忆中的乐土了 小子
Better prepare yourself.
你最好做好思想准备
Supply ship Broken Horn, we have a lock.
断角号♥供应船 星球已封锁
Transmit clearance codes.
发送许可码
The things I do for money.
都是为了钱做这些事
Sir, the ship's codes are good,
长官 这艘船的许可码是对的
but there's a problem with the thermal scan.
但热量扫描有问题
I'm reading multiple unregistered lifeforms.
我读出了多个未登记的生命
We've caught ourselves a smuggler.
我们好像发现走私者了
Contact an ISB patrol.
联络帝安局巡逻队
Broken Horn, clearance is granted.
断角号♥ 同意许可
You are approved for landing.
同意着陆
They've burned it.
他们把它烧掉了
They've burned it all away.
他们把它全烧光了
What are those TIE fighters doing?
那些TIE战斗机在干什么
You said you had Imperial permits.
你说过你有帝国通行证
The permits are good.
通行证没问题
It's standard procedure to have a TIE fighter escort.
TIE战斗机护航是标准程序
Sometimes.
有时候
How can it be standard procedure "Sometimes"?
“有时候”怎么能成为标准程序
How many times has this happened to you?
这种情况在你身上发生多少次了
Well, this is the first time.
这还是第一次
Gravity locks and a search crew?
引力锁加一支搜查队
Must have scanned us on the way in.
一定是在降落的过程中扫描了我们
Hey, if they don't find us, they got nothing.
如果找不到我们 他们就什么都查不到
Stall 'em, Vizago.
拖住他们 维扎戈
Hands up.
举起手来
There must be some kind of mistake.
一定有什么误会
Are you sure this is going to work?
你确定这么做有用吗
As much as I ever am.
肯定没有问题
Ready, Zeb?
准备好了吗 泽布
Yeah.
好了
Let me put on my useful face.
让我这张脸发挥作用吧
You hear something?
你听到什么动静吗
Get back! Get back!
快跑 快跑
Vizago, come on!
维扎戈 快
Here little piggy, piggy, piggy.
来这边小猪猪 小猪猪 小猪猪
Yeah, come on, you little money maker.
没错 快 你这个小财源
I will get us out of here.
我会把咱们都带出去
Vizago went back for the pigs, didn't he?
维扎戈是不是为了那些猪回去了
Yeah, but if anyone can weasel his way out of trouble,
是啊 但如果有谁能躲开麻烦
it's him.
那肯定是他了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表