剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I have done this many times!
反正我做过很多次
Storm that ore crawler. I want it taken.
攻击那艘矿石爬行船 快点攻下它
Yeah! You'd better get off!
对 你最好还是下去吧
Hera, where are you?
赫拉 你在哪里
Listen, we can't just sit here.
听着 我们不能就这么坐着
Who knows how long Ezra can hold out down there?
谁知道埃兹拉在下面能撑多久
Patience, patience, my friends.
耐心点 耐心点 我的朋友
The Empire runs shipments all the time...
帝国无时无刻不在运输货物
Here comes one now.
来了一艘
You see? What did I tell you?
看到了吧 我说什么来着
I admire your crew's efficiency,
我很钦佩船员们的效率
but you must not power up the ship
但你千万不能启动飞船
until the last moment, or...
要等到最后一刻 否则
Or we'll be detected. I know.
否则我们会被发现 我知道
Rex, stand by on the magnetic clamp.
雷克斯 准备好磁力钳
Sir, yes, sir.
是 长官
Now!
现在放
Cargo freighter EF-75,
货船EF-75
stand by for code authentication.
准备验证识别码
Freighter EF-75, you are cleared to proceed.
货船EF-75 获准继续前进
Once again, Hondo comes through!
再一次 杭多安然通过
No need to thank me.
不用感谢我
As soon as we enter the atmosphere,
我们一进入大气层
I'll give Ezra the signal.
我就给埃兹拉信♥号♥♥
There's too many!
敌军人数太多
I'm beginning to regret the day I met you, Ezra Bridger!
我开始后悔遇见你了 埃兹拉·布里杰
Day's not over yet, Vizago.
日子还长着呢 维扎戈
I've seen enough. Target the crawler.
我受够了 攻击爬行船
Incoming!
来了
Going down! Abandon ship!
飞船要坠毁了 快弃船
Take Vizago. We'll jump.
带上维扎戈 我们跳
Drop your weapons.
放下武器
The rebel base is secure, Governor.
叛军基地已占领 总督
And I have the boy.
我也抓到了那孩子
Ezra Bridger,
埃兹拉·布里杰
Sabine Wren,
莎宾·雷恩
Garazeb Orrelios,
加拉泽布·奥雷利奥斯
and Ryder Azadi.
还有赖德·阿扎迪
Stand up, my old friend.
站起来 我的老朋友
I thank you for helping me to bring peace to Lothal.
我感谢你帮我为洛塔带来和平
Ryder, you betrayed us?
赖得 你背叛我们了吗
It's like I said.
就像我说的
We were never going to win without an army.
没有军队 我们绝对赢不了
A wise choice.
明智的选择
I knew you'd think so.
我就知道你会这么想
We wouldn't have been able to fool Thrawn, but you?
我们没法骗过索龙 但你呢
Well, looks like we both took a gamble today.
看起来我们都冒了个险
But I won.
但我赢了
Do you want to tell her, or should I?
你想告诉她吗 还是我来
Oh, I've been waiting years for this.
这一刻我等了好多年
Getting you to come all the way out here
让你一路赶到这里
was part of our plan.
是我们计划的一部分
For all the good it did you.
不管你们得到了什么好处
Your little rebellion ends right now.
你们的小叛乱现在结束
You are my prisoners.
你们是我的囚犯
Get down!
趴下
Chopper, jam their transmissions!
切宝 干扰他们的通信
We're still outnumbered!
我们人数还是太少
Not for long. Fall back to the cave!
不会太久的 退回山洞
They're trapped.
他们被困住了
Bring me Bridger. Eliminate the rest.
把布里杰带来 消灭其他人
Where is your army now, Jedi?
你的军队在哪里 绝地
Look out!
小心
I got him. I got him!
我咬住他了 我咬住他了
Melch, Melch! Turn around. Be productive!
梅尔奇 梅尔奇 转过来 效率高点
Yes, yes, you perform well when I pull your strings.
是 是 你听我命令时就做得很好
Hang on!
抓紧
Oh, no, no, no, no!
哦 不不不不
Hey, Wolffe,
嘿 沃尔夫
can you believe it?
你能相信吗
What? The wolves!
什么 那些狼
You got your wolf pack back!
你的狼群回来了
Yeah, they fight just like the boys.
是啊 它们就像士兵一样战斗
Just like 'em!
就像他们一样
I'd drop your weapons if I were you.
如果我是你 我会丢掉武器
No.
不
Don't let it eat me! Please!
别让它吃我 求你了
Why don't you do the honors,
你来尽地主之谊吧
governor-to-governor?
总督对总督
Ezra, it would be my pleasure.
埃兹拉 这是我的荣幸
You did it.
你做到了
Somehow, against all the odds,
无论胜算多小
you actually did it.
你都设法做到了
I couldn't have without you.
如果没有你 我可做不到
All of you.
没有你们任何人都不行
So true, my young friend.
确实 我年轻的朋友
You're welcome.
不用谢
So I, uh...
那么我 呃
I guess the fight is won
我猜我们赢得了战斗
and we can all get paid and go home now?
接下来我们都能拿钱走人了
I wish it was over, but it's not.
我也希望这就结束了 但还没
Not until we chase the Empire from Lothal
除非我们把帝国赶出洛塔
and show the galaxy that for all their power,
让银河系看看 无论帝国有多强大
they can be defeated.
都能被打败
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表