剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
你还剩了一点家务活
you had some housework that needs doing
你们俩看着就像一对怪东西
You two look like a couple of weirdos
我绝对不让怪东西碰我家东西
And I don't let weirdos touch my stuff
妈
Ma
别闹了
Give it a rest
别理她
Don't mind her
你们可以修剪我们家海草坪
You boys can mow our kelp lawn
割草机就放在轮胎旁边
Mower's out by the tires
小心点
Careful
我们向来都很小心 阿姨
We're always careful, ma'am
弟弟 你来发动
OK, little brother, you get the motor going
我来开
And I'll drive
能换个位置吗
Can we switch places?
太可爱了吧 但你太矮了
That's cute, but you're not tall enough
没办法控制方向
to work the controls
使劲拉一下吧
Now give her a good tug
好 随便你
All right, whatever
没事吧
Are you OK?
你应该要小心才对
You were supposed to be careful
修剪得还不错 吧
Nice work, I think
送你们亮晶晶的半毛钱吧
Here's a shiny nickel, boys
搞得这么乱还付什么钱
You're paying for this mess?
别宠他们了 玛丽
Quit spoiling them, Mary
半毛钱打发谁呢
A lousy nickel?
你这老不死
Why, you decrepit--
我们发财了
We're rich
接下来要去垃圾场
OK, next, we're going to head down to the junkyard
玩金属粉碎机
and play with the metal shredder
不要
No way
我已经受够你的折磨活动了
I've had it with your torturous activities
我
I'm--
等一下
wait a second
这什么地方
Where are we?
就在小丑学院旁边
Right by the Clown College
踩香蕉皮滑倒可恶学校
咋了
Why?
必须马上走开
We have to get out of here right now
快点
Come on
绕远路回家去
We'll take the long way home
怎么了
What's the matter?
你该不会怕小丑吧
You're not afraid of clowns, are you?
我不是早就告诉过你
I thought I told you
别过来了吗 小虾米
not to come around here, Shrimp
对啊
Yeah
你应该很早就提过了 吱吱哥
you might have mentioned that before, Squeakers
叫我吱吱先生
That's Mr. Squeakers to you
看来我的大鞋今天要踩个小痞子了
Looks like my big shoes get to stomp a tiny punk today
弟弟
Brother
不要
No
你
You--
你从那个大脚小丑脚下救了我
you saved me from that big-footed buffoon
那当然了
Of course
兄弟间要互帮互助
Brothers stick up for each other
我居然会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this
但是
but, uh
我想多陪着你一起做事 哥哥
I think I want to do more stuff with you, big brother
饼干
动物园
那朵云像大象鱼
That cloud looks like an elephant fish
那朵云像刑具
That one looks like an iron maiden
那朵云像小水母
That one looks like a baby jellyfish
那朵云像深水炸♥弹♥
That one looks like a depth charge
谢谢海绵宝宝
Thank you, SpongeBob
让我今天这么美好
for a truly wonderful day
我从小就有很多兄弟姐妹
I had a lot of brothers and sisters growing up
但是对我好的一个都没有
but never one who was actually nice to me
弟弟 我准备好了
Little brother, I'm ready
好了
Ready?
准备好什么了
Ready for what?
我们现在是真兄弟了
We're real brothers now
我准备好要分享
I'm ready to share
我最深最秘密的秘密了
my deepest, most secretest secret
我发誓过绝不告诉任何人
I swore I'd never tell it to anyone
可我很紧张
But I'm nervous
你能先分享吗
Could you go first?
那当然了
Of course
能给我哥做啥事都行
Anything for my brother
我之所以外表蛮横
I put on a gruff exterior
是因为不想让世界伤害我
because I don't want the world to hurt me
但内心深处
But deep down
我却害怕会赶跑大家 从此无依无靠
I'm afraid I'll push everyone away and end up alone
太谢谢你分享了 弟弟
Well, thanks very much for sharing that, little brother
现在到我了
Now it's my turn
虽然谁都不应该知道的 但是
No one is supposed to know this, but--
但是
but--
是啥
Yes?
是啥
Yes?
我的领带 是
My tie, it's--
别上去的
a clip-on
我就知道
I knew it
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我从来就没学会系领带
I never learned how to tie a tie
你看看
Look at it
你看看
Look at it
亲眼看看我这可憎的耻辱
Look your eyes upon my accursed shame
心里话发泄出来就好受多了
Sure felt good to get that off my chest
就这样
That's it?
你秘密就这样吗
That's your secret?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
对 秘密就那样
Yep, that was it
等等 你不高兴吗
Wait, are you upset?
当然不高兴了
You're darn right I am
你应该得把秘密配方告诉我的
You were supposed to tell me the secret formula
才不会有谁理你那个领带
Nobody cares about your tie
秘密配方
The secret formula?
你想听那个啊
That's what you wanted to hear?
那可不能分享
I can't share that
都锁我大脑保险箱里了
It's locked in my brain box
那我就用这把钥匙开锁
Well, then, I'll use this key to unlock it
天啊 就怕会有这种事
Oh, boy, I was afraid of this
看来你俩天生不适合当兄弟
It looks like you two just weren't made to be brothers
真可惜
Such a shame
你们干什么
What are you doing?
负责任的家长唯一会做的事
Well, the only thing responsible parents can do--
让自家的孩子变成别家的问题
making our child someone else's problem
再见 痞老板
Bye, Plankton
我真的很喜欢有你当弟弟
I really liked having you as a brother
那我就每分每秒都恨
Yeah, well, I hated every minute--
你看啊 塞西尔
Why, look, Cecil
是个小男孩
It's a baby boy
太棒了
Fantastic
我一直都想给我们儿子来个弟弟
I've always wanted our son to have a brother
派大星
Oh, Patrick
好啊
All right
来下跳棋吧
Let's play checkers
跳棋
Checkers
真是兄弟
Oh, brother
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表