剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
我还在使劲思考
I'm still processing
章鱼哥之所以会被拿下
Squidward was taken
是因为他违反了恐怖规矩
because he ignored the rules of horror
意思是说不能劳动节过后穿白衣吗
You mean, don't wear white after Labor Day?
[ 白衣只在夏季穿
美国劳动节为九月第一个周一 ]
再重复一遍 不能单独离开
I repeat, don't go off alone
不能说 我马上回来
don't say "I'll be right back,"
绝对不能亲亲抱抱
and absolutely no canoodling
看我证明
Watch, I'll prove it
我的宝贝小南瓜
My pumpkin
我的宝贝小糖块
My little lump of sugar
甜心蜜糖派
Sweet honey pie
他刚说蜜糖派吗
Did he say "honey pie"?
我饿了
I'm hungry
所以才不能亲亲抱抱
And that's why you don't canoodle
大家退后
Stand back, y'all
不管是谁 都有可能还在接近我们
Whoever it is, they're probably still close
一起逮到他
Let's get ‘em
肯定还有地方能让我安心吹竖笛
There must be somewhere I can play
不会突然冒出个谁来烦我
without any annoying interruptions
你们几个傻子最好别来跟踪我
You imbeciles better not be following me
那些白♥痴♥害我心惊肉跳的
Those morons got me all jumpy
不得不承认 真的很可爱
I hate to admit it, but that's pretty cute
当我没说
I take it back
坏兔子
Bad bunnies
到底是谁在搞鬼
All right, who is it now?
我手上有竖笛 而且我还敢吹它
I have a clarinet, and I'm not afraid to use it
看来把他们吹跑了
Guess I blew them away
章鱼哥
Squidward?
哈维
Harvey?
泡芙老师
Mrs. Puff?
阿莫
Mo?
上流小姐
Lady Upturn?
老爸
Daddy?
我在大喊
I'm hollering
我在大叫
I'm yelling
你们听见没
Do you hear that?
有竖笛声
Clarinet music
一定是章鱼哥
It must be Squidward
原来是只蜗牛
It's just a snail
怪不得好听到不像章鱼哥
Yeah, I thought it sounded too good
先保管好
I'll keep this safe
找到章鱼哥就还回去
until we can give it back to Squidward
好
Yeah
他应该不敢把竖笛要回来了吧
I doubt he'll want it back now
我累死了
I'm beat
还是等明天再去找大伙儿吧
I think we should call off the search until morning
各位
Guys
各位
Guys
我被抓到了
It got me
救命
Help
她消失了
She's gone
怪客抓走她了
The Creeper's got her
现在还抓走派大星了
Now it's got Patrick
声音是那边传来的
It's coming from back there
从前的拖网渔船小屋
The old Trawler cabin
派大星
Patrick?
什么事
What is up?
刚刚是你在叫吗
Was that you yelling?
叫
Yelling?
对对对
Oh, yeah, yeah
我是想警告你们有
I wanted to warn you about, um
这个蜘蛛网
This spiderweb?
对
Yeah
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, buddy
听我数到三
On the count of three, boys--
一
one
二
two
三
three
从前吓到尖叫的那些人当中
Of all the screamers back in the day
就数你们最棒了
you guys were the best
大小萝丝
Big and Lil Roxie?
还是小大萝丝
Or is it Little and Big Roxie?
你们换位置了
Y'all switched places?
月相每变换三次都会这样
It happens every three moon cycles
轮换大小可公平了
Turnabout is fair play
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone
欢迎光临我的小屋
Welcome to my parlor
剪剪剪
Snip, snip, snip
你好啊 普芮达楚伊
Howdy, Preda Tory
基德法拉图 你长大了
Kidferatu, all grown up
真高兴能看见你死得好好的
Good to see you're still dead and well
他现在是伯爵了
He's a count now
真高兴能再见到你们
It's great to see you guys again
水滴鱼吉米
Jimmy Blobfish?
你样子
You look--
对 我都知道
Yeah, I know, I know
我毁容了
I lost my looks
小时候我可爱多了
I was much cuter when I was younger
内在美才是真的美
It's the delicious insides that count
是没错 但他的外在也很美味啊
Yeah, but his outside isn't so bad either
他的味道还是很像枫糖浆
He still tastes like maple syrup
差点忘了
I almost forgot
我们有危险了
We're all in danger
珊瑚营地里有怪客
There's a creeper in camp
怪客
A creeper?
感觉跟我们可像了
Sounds like our kind of people
你们不懂
Y'all don't understand
来参加团圆会的全被他抓走了
He's been snatching up everyone
who's here for the reunion
怪客听起来好迷人
This Creeper sounds fascinating
怎么做才能让他来抓我们
What do we gotta do to get snatched?
哈维说要随便违反一条恐怖规矩
Well, Harvey said you have to break
one of the rules of horror
那就简单了
That's easy
我们了如指掌
We know ‘em all
你们干嘛
What are you doing?
我们马上回来
We'll be right back
他们消失了
They're gone
有了
I got it
我知道怪客是谁了
I know who the Creeper is
想想看
Think about it
谁从前老是搞恶作剧整我们
Who used to prank us all the time?
我们从前的山民朋友 娜琳跟诺比
Our old hill folk friends, Narlene and Nobby
所以现在是时候给他们整回去了
So I say it's time for us to prank them back
娜琳的小屋看着像是废弃了
Narlene's cabin looks abandoned
一直都这模样
That's how it always looks
是小棚子特有的时尚
It's shack chic
他们就在里面
They're in there
用我尾巴都能感觉得到
I can feel it in my tail
用你尾巴都能尝得到
I can taste it in your tail
烤派带了吗
You got your pie?
就放在我的烤派洞里呢
It's here, in my pie hole
等派大星吹竖笛吵醒他们
When Patrick wakes them up with the clarinet
就狠狠砸过去
let ‘em have it
为什么行不通
Why didn't that work?
假人
Dummies?
又是假人
More decoys?
派大星 帮帮忙
Patrick, help us
这就来
I got it
派大星
Patrick?
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表