剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
He just kinda, sorta, decayed
圈圈
Hoops
我们爱你
We love you
你快害我骨折了
You're breaking my bones
他有新的口头禅了
He's got a new catchphrase
什么声音
What was that?
是我的心脏吗
Was that my heart?
不对 是外面传来的
No, it was outside
我心脏跑外面了
My heart's outside?
又来了
Not again
好吃
Yum
真该死
Dagnabbit
是那个恶棍 阿贾克斯麦基
it's that ruffian, Ajax McGee
阿贾克斯
Ajax?
他不是藻床小朋友那位坏小孩吗
Isn't he the mean kid in "The Kelpbed Kids" show?
从前是
He was
现在他长成坏大人了
Now he's the mean adult
就住在荫凉滩疗养院里
at Shady Shoals Retirement Home
当个藻床小朋友就是这么个下场
That's what you get for being a Kelpbed Kid
圈圈讨厌鬼
Hoops the Poops
圈圈讨厌鬼
Hoops the Poops
经典
Classic
我想到了
I just had an idea
复仇
Revenge
反击阿贾克斯 复现你演过的剧集
Let's get back at Ajax, like in one of your episodes
恶疾
Episodes?
对啊
Yeah
我这年纪确实发作了很多次恶疾
at my age, I have a lot of episodes
谁想吃布丁
Who wants pudding?
我想
I do
别布丁了
Hold that pudding
我们可以自♥制♥坦克
We can build our own tank
用藻床小朋友法集齐材料
and we'll gather material "The Kelpbed Kids" way
什么床谁了
The what bed who--
等等 什么
wait, what?
不愧是圈圈
Classic Hoops
三轮车游♥行♥
我们来找你了 阿贾克斯麦基
We're coming for you, Ajax McGee
凶巴巴撕碎机
跟我的凶巴巴撕碎机问个好
Say hello to my Meanie Mangler
荫凉滩疗养院
到了 圈圈
Here we are, Hoops
荫凉滩
Shady Shoals
来呼叫圈圈出来
Now call out for Ajax
呼叫谁
Who am I calling?
对着这个讲
Talk into this
喂 接线生
Hello, operator?
这里是梭鱼4117
This is Barracuda 4117
处方备好了没
Is my prescription ready yet?
给我走开
23 Skiddoo
你哪找来的垃圾
Where did you get that pile of junk?
反正不关我事
Never mind, I don't care
吃点蛋吧
Have some eggs
准备大炮
Prepare cannon
开火
Fire
你这是拿面包装弹吗
You loaded the cannon with toast?
我吃面包都会配蛋
I always have toast with eggs
部署舔盐
Deploying salt lick
出动海牛
Engaging sea cow
你的舌头好粗糙
Your tongue is so rough
所有东西都有股面包味
Everything smells like toast
快看 阿贾克斯落荒而逃了
Look, there goes Ajax
下次一定会整到你们的
I'll get youse next time
呼唤我的名字
Say my name
我就是讨厌鬼圈圈
I'm Hoops the Poops
经典
Classic
史上最棒藻床小朋友大冒险
Best "Kelpbed Kids" adventure ever
击掌
High four
叫我圈圈哎哟喂好了
Just call me Hoops the Oops
凤尾鱼宝宝
蟹堡王
好了好了 一个一个来
Okay, okay, one at a time
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty
蟹黄堡来了
Krabby Patty, up
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty
蟹黄堡来了
Krabby Patty, up
咪♥咪♥声都快逼疯我了 蟹老板
All this meeping is gonna drive me cuckoo, Mr. Krabs
他们咪了 你才有工资拿
All these meeps are paying your salary
咪就是钱
Meeps are money
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty
蟹黄堡来了
Krabby Patty, up
等下 有人点了蟹黄堡打包外带
Wait, someone ordered a Krabby Patty to-go
谁点了蟹黄堡打包外带
Who ordered a Krabby Patty to-go?
等一下 这是谁点的
Wait, whose order is this?
好
Okay
不好意思 有没有谁点了蟹
Pardon me, did someone order a Krabby--
不好意思
My bad
我是说 咪♥咪♥
I meant meep, meep
高菲高伯
好耶 冰淇咪
Oh boy, ice meep
墨镜
好
Yeah
太咪了 酷哥
Real meep, daddy-o
床垫
弹弹跳跳
Bouncy, bouncy
我爱咪♥咪♥
I love to meep
海绵宝宝
Hey, SpongeBob
我的手掌要来认真玩拍手烤蛋糕了
These palms are ready to play some serious patty-cake
拍手烤蛋糕可不能缺了蛋糕
And you can't play patty-cake without cake
拍拍手 烤蛋糕
Patty-cake, patty-cake
烘焙师♥傅♥ 我要快快吃蛋糕
Baker's man, I'll eat the cake as fast as I can
妈妈打电♥话♥找医生 医生说
Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said
别又烤蛋糕又在床上跳
"No more patty-cakes jumping on the bed"
邮递员
Mailman
早安 海绵宝宝
Morning, SpongeBob
早安 派大星
Morning, Patrick
不要
No
早该来上班了 海绵宝宝
It's about time, SpongeBob
迟到宝宝还差不多
LateBob is more like it
迟到宝宝
LateBob
既然你哼哼完了
When you're done snorting
我要来点个蟹黄堡
I'd like to order a Krabby Patty
好 等一下
Okay, hold on
来个蟹黄堡 海绵宝宝
One Krabby Patty, SpongeBob
海绵宝宝 别咪了
SpongeBob, stop that meeping
你以为你什么啊
What do you think you are?
凤尾鱼吗
An anchovy?
我听到咪♥咪♥而来的钱声了
I hear money meeps
凤尾鱼回来了吗
Are the anchovies back?
是海绵宝宝
It's SpongeBob
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
到底怎么回事
What in the barnacles is going on here?
给我让开 让我珍贵的菲菲过路
Step aside and let my precious Fifi pass
不然就要冒犯到我了
or I will be offended
一堆人咪过来了
It's a stamp-meep
突发新闻
我是鲍勃盖尔多普勒 播报天气情况
Bob Gale Doppler, with the big weather
明天裤头村将会晴空万里
And I'd like to report it's sunny skies for Bikini Bottom
但今天正相反
But not today
即将发布一场暴风雨预警
cause there's a storm warning coming at ya
西南方向正吹来一阵凤伪鱼狂风
We got a gust of faux-chovies
coming in from the southwest
现在来实地探访一下 有请现场记者
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表