剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
现在播出 水母迷会谈
And now "The Jellyson Group"
水母迷会谈
晚上好 欢迎收看水母迷会谈
Good evening and welcome to "The Jellyson Group,"
裤头村最强捉水母节目 仅此一家
Bikini Bottom's best and only show about jellyfishing
今晚的嘉宾有水母时尚记者
My guests tonight
are jellyfishing fashion journalist
法布莉卡欧莱
Fabrica Olay
知名水母杂技师
Famed jellyfish juggler
小丑老鱼兄
Fish-O The Clown
还有某个叫海绵宝宝的东西
And something called a SpongeBob
今晚谈论的主题是月光水母
Tonight we will be discussing the moon jellyfish
每25年一遇
Only seen once every 25 years
即将迁徙经过裤头村
will soon be migrating through Bikini Bottom
容我插一句
If I can just interrupt
根本没证据能表明这种水母真实存在
there's no evidence this jellyfish even exists
有谁看到了 更何况又有谁捉到了呢
Has anyone seen it, much less caught it?
海参凯文
Kevin C. Cucumber
世上最伟大的水母捕手
the greatest jellyfisher who ever lived
捉到过月光水母
caught the moon jellyfish
放他广为流传的视频 看猎捕全过程
Roll his famous moon catching clip
我捉到了
I caught it
捉到月光水母了
I caught the moon jellyfish
我爱捉水母
I love jellyfishing
那视频是假的
That video is a fake
我觉得是真的啊
Well, it looked real to me
水母是真的
That fish is real--
那是造假
It's a fake
耍诈
A ruse
穿大鞋的笨小丑
You big-shoed buffoon
眼不瞎都看得出来
Anyone could see it
明明就有月光水母
The moon jellyfish is a fact
别吵了
Stop
水母货真价实
It's not fake
我一定会捉到月光水母 向你们证明
and I'll prove it to you by catching the moon jellyfish
就跟凯文当年一个样
just like Kevin did
暂停
我先前跟你怎么说的 小蜗
What did I tell you, Gary?
要是能找来凯文帮我忙
Maybe if I can get Kevin to help me
我就能有机会捉到月光水母了
I'll have a chance to catch that moon jellyfish
我知道要上哪去找凯文
And I know just where to find Kevin
水母捕手
就在水母捕手俱乐部
At the Jellyspotters Clubhouse
你好
Hello
我在找
I'm looking for--
凯文 真的是你吗
Kevin, is it really you?
我配不上你
I'm not worthy
你好啊 配不上你
Hey there, Not Worthy
我是派大星
I'm Patrick
派大星
Patrick?
你成水母捕手俱乐部部长了吗
You're the president of the Jellyspotters Club?
那当然
Sure am
大家抽了签
We drew straws
吸管
我第一个把签全吃了
and I was the first one to eat them all
太好了
That's great
海参凯文在吗
Is Kevin Cucumber here?
吸管
你是说那位书呆海黄瓜吗
You mean the guy that looks like a nerdy pickle?
俱乐部好几年前就把他踢出去了
He got kicked out of the club years ago
早就神隐了
and mysteriously disappeared
谁都不知道他在哪
No one knows where he is
不过你想找他的话
But if you want to find him
这是他现在的住址
here's his current address
林中小屋路123号♥
123 Shack in the Woods Lane
谢谢派大星
Thank you, Patrick
叫我部长派大星才对 老兄
That's President Patrick to you, Sonny Jim
可以帮我续杯吗
Can I get a refill on these?
吸管
树林到了
Well, these are the woods
眼前也就只有这一条小路
and this is the only lane I see
一定就是这里了
This must be the place
在吗
Hello?
凯文
Kevin?
你在吗
You here?
该去遛遛了 金盏花小姐
Time for walkies, Miss Marigold
阿姨你好
Hello, ma'am
我在找海参凯文
I'm looking for Kevin C. Cucumber
你有看到他吗
Have you seen him?
凯文
Kevin?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
凯文
Kevin
你来我林中秘密耻辱洞干嘛
What are you doing here at my secret forest shame hole?
在找你啊 笨蛋
Looking for you, silly
我要向大♥师♥请教秘诀 猎捕月光水母
I need some moon jellyfish-catching tips
from the master
大♥师♥
Master?
曾经可能拥有过的技能 我全都没了
I've lost any skills I might have once had
连一般的水母都忘了怎么捉了
I don't remember how to catch a regular jelly
就连怎么着凉感冒都不会了
I don't even remember how to catch a cold
捉
没关系 凯文
Well, don't worry, Kevin
我可以帮你东山再起
I can get you back in shape
然后一起捉到月光水母
Then we can catch the moon jelly
你就可以重回巅峰了
and then you'll be on top again
就跟以前一个样
Just like the old days
是这样吗
You think so?
值得一试
It's worth a try
谢了 海绵宝宝
Thanks, SpongeBob
这是我多年以来最美好的一天
This is the best day I've had in years
还是先帮你打理干净好了
Maybe we'll clean you up first
凯文回来了 宝贝
Kevin is back, baby
水母田
既然帮你打理好了
Now that you're looking the part
那现在就来帮你重拾捉水母技能吧
let's shake the rust
off those jellyfishing skills, shall we?
还是先从稍微简单点的起步吧
Maybe we'll start with something a little easier
小水母
Jelly babies
好 要简单得不止一点点
OK, maybe something a lot easier
去捉吧 凯文
Now, go ahead, Kevin
甩出
Take your--
最强一网
best swing
成功了
I did it
我又会捉水母了
I'm a jellyfisher again
水母田
现在来动真格了
OK, now for the real deal
捉月光水母的第一步是什么
What's step one in catching the moon jellyfish?
这个我会
I know this one
等待月光降临 水母现形
Wait for the moon to come out so we can see it
第一步答得好
Good step one
要来了
Here it comes
凯文 第二步是什么
OK, Kevin, what's step two?
凯文
Kevin?
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表