剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海之霸
好啊
Yes
新发明的脚丫践踏者总算完成了
My new Tootsie Trampler is finally complete
我终于要变成踩别人的了
At last, I will be the stomper
不再是被别人踩的了
not the stompee
凯伦
Karen
救命
Help
好像来客了
I think we have company
来
Here
先把你刮下来
Let's exfoliate you
是谁啊
Who is that?
我的老天爷啊
Holy moly macarooney
儿子好
Howdy, son
妈
Ma?
爸
Pa?
凯伦 你换了新显示器吗
Karen, is that a new monitor?
你好会撩我
You charmer
别闹了 恋爱脑
Knock it off, Romeo
你们怎么会买♥♥得起这种豪华大车
How could you afford this ridiculous monstrosity?
我跟你妈中彩了
Your ma and me won the lottery
所以就搬到大城市去住了
So we moved to the big city
就跟我们高贵到不♥穿♥裤子的儿子一样
Just like our too-fancy-for-pants son
我们还特地请了管家
We got ourselves a butler
您的痰盂 女士
Your spittoon, madam?
非常好
Very good
要来参观一下豪车吗
Want a tour of the vehicle?
不太想
Not really
请进吧
Come on in
真的很高档
Real classy
很奢华吧
Purty fancy, ain't it?
得看你怎么定义很奢华
That depends on your definition of pretty and fancy
咱这新买♥♥的房♥车
Our new homestead on wheels
衣食住行要用的又全又好
has all the creature comforts
就比如给埃莫用的这个丝绒食槽
Like this velvet feeding trough for Elmer
它现在可以在奢侈品里打滚了
Now, he can wallow in luxury
不用滚泥巴了
instead of filth
不要 埃莫
No, Elmer
放我下来
Put me down
还有个并排茅房♥ 适合晚上浪漫几下
And a side-by-side outhouse
for them romantical evenings
再者 空间还够给整个痞家住
Plus, there's room for the whole Plankton clan
你好啊
Howdy
你们好
Hello
那你们要过来看望多久
So how long are you visiting for?
是七 五
Seven, five
还是三分钟呢
maybe three minutes?
我们要留下来 儿子
We're here to stay, son
我们踏上了你的老路子
We're following your lead
自己开了家餐厅
and starting up our own restaurant
薯之霸
薯之霸
The Spud Bucket
什么鬼
What in the wha?
猜猜卖♥♥的什么菜品
Guess what's on the menu
我猜猜 土豆
Let me guess, potatoes?
原来你偷看了啊
You done peeked
我们卖♥♥土豆三明治
We got tater sandwiches
土豆蛋糕
Spud cakes
鲜榨土豆汁
Our fresh squeezed tater juice
卖♥♥给小朋友玩的土豆气球
Just for the kids, tater balloons
还有压轴好戏 土豆惊喜
And the coup de grace, Spud Surprise
克莱图斯表亲
Oh, Cousin Cletus
好
Yep
有谁说到惊喜吗
Did somebody say surprise?
我新换的显示器也就这样了
So much for my new monitor
好归好
Yeah, that's fine
但也太傻了
It's also stupid
才不会有谁愿意
No one's going to
来这种只卖♥♥土豆的餐厅吃饭
eat at a restaurant that only serves potatoes
天啊
Oh, boy
土豆
Potatoes
大家快来
Hey, everybody
这家店只卖♥♥土豆
this place sells nothing but potatoes
土豆
Potato?
街对面新开了一家土豆馆子
There's a new potato restaurant across the street
我可不会拒绝土豆
I never say no to a starchy tuber
天啊
Oh, boy
过去吃土豆吧 先生
Run to the potatoes, Sir
我要拿这个去买♥♥土豆了
I'm going to need this for spuds
大家都跑哪去了
Where's everybody going?
每道菜品都来一份
One of everything, please
一大堆土豆 皮多来一点
A bunch of potatoes, with extra peel
凯伦
Karen?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
大众都是白♥痴♥
People are idiots
对 亲爱的
Yes, dear
蟹堡王
别走啊 拉里
Wait, Larry
你就不要富含蛋白质的蟹黄堡吗
Wouldn't you like a nice, protein-packed Krabby Patty?
好
Yeah
抱歉 兄弟
sorry, bro
拉里得去补充碳水
but Larry needs to carbo load
怪东西
Weirdo
我最后一位客人也走了
That was me last customer
也许可以借机利用一下
Maybe I can work this to my advantage
我的餐厅
Me restaurant
上菜了
Order up
上菜了
Order up
生意今天不太好吗 老螃蟹
Business a little slow today, Krabs?
那个薯之霸把我客人全吸走了
That Spud Bucket has siphoned off all me customers
我家人新开的餐厅害你停业了
My family's new restaurant has put you out of business
不如把秘方给我吧
You may as well just give me the formula
反正你也用不上了
You got no use for it now
确实
You're right
小子 过来
Boyo, come here
你赢了 痞老板
You win, Plankton
既然大家再也不想吃蟹黄堡了
Since no one wants Krabby Patties anymore
我秘方也就一文不值了
me formula is worthless
好
Yes
有这一文不值的秘方在手
With this worthless formula
我就能统治世界了
I can take over the world
那样的话
Does that
你统治世界的计划不也一文不值了吗
make your plan for world domination worthless, too?
等一下
Wait a minute
不会吧
Oh, no
凯伦 带我回家
Karen, take me home
小宝贝
Oh, muffin
笑什么 蟹老板
What's so funny, Mr. Krabs?
没什么
Nothing
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表