剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
早餐
Breakfast
悲苦一大叠
"Stacks of woe"
意思一定就是煎饼
That must mean pancakes
书上要求的材料也太诡异了
This book sure calls for some weird ingredients
蟹老板 有没有僵尸牙
Mr. Krabs, do we have any zombie teeth
龙息 蝾螈眼
dragon's breath, eye of newt?
冰库最里面应该就有一些
Well, there should be some in the back of the freezer
有这回事
Really?
咋了
What?
促销可不能错过
I can't pass up a sale
找到了
Found them
必须在大铁锅里面煮
Must be cooked in an iron cauldron
有格调
Classy
里面应该就有一个
I think there's one in here somewhere
找到了
There you are
好漂亮
They're glorious
看着挺好吃
Looks tasty
章鱼哥先生 再来试吃一口
Mr. Squidward, you're up again
这做得还不错
Say, these are pretty good
早餐上菜了
Breakfast is served
麦片来了 先生
Your oatmeal, sir
清淡又好吃
Deliciously bland
我上午起来就为了这个吗
I woke up before noon for this?
我的早间营养哪去了
Where is my morning sustenance?
你的华夫饼来了
Your waffles
最可口的食粮
A meal most toothsome
来付早餐钱
Time to pay for my repast
不会吧 我的屁♥股♥发癫了
Egad, my hindquarters have gone rogue
已经不止冒犯到我了
I am beyond offended
谁点了冻糕
Who ordered the parfait?
果然
Of course
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
这到底是怎么一回事
What the ham and eggs is going on around here?
我貌似还没摸清早餐的门道 蟹老板
I don't think I've got the hang
of this breakfast thing, Mr. Krabs
一杯牛奶
A cup of milk?
两颗蛋
Two eggs?
一条面包
A loaf of bread?
还有海草糖
And kelp sugar?
好吧
All right
法式吐司
French toast?
薯饼
Hash browns?
乳蛋饼
Quiche?
辣煎蛋卷
Huevos rancheros?
怎么回事
What the heck?
这破烂咒语书什么毛病
What's wrong with this blasted spell book?
吉米叔叔早餐魔法
"Uncle Jimmy's Breakfast Magic"?
这就是本菜谱
It's a cookbook
得尽快找出是谁误拿了我的咒语书
I better find out who got my spell book, and fast
不过得先把乳蛋饼吃了
Right after I finish my quiche
怎么会这样
Why is this happening?
可能都是我煮的诡异东西害的
Maybe all the weird stuff
I've been cooking caused all of this
所以怪不得还要用到大铁锅
Would explain the cauldron too
还有会飞的菜谱
And the flying cookbook
菜谱利用早餐美食
The cookbook is using tasty breakfast treats
创造出了大怪物
to create a monster
原来我的咒语书到这来了
So this is where my spell book went
有客人
A customer
帮她接单 章鱼哥
Take her order, Squidward
谢了 不过我早就吃不下了
Thanks, but I couldn't eat another bite
我是来找你换书的
I'm here to swap books with you
我的咒语书好像跟你的菜谱搞混了
I think my spell book got mixed up with your cookbook
但得先把食物闹出来的惨剧解决掉
But first, I better take care of this foodie fiasco
食物食物变变变
Flippity floppity food
怎么会是枫糖浆
Not maple syrup
我黏住了
I'm sticky
太黏了
So sticky
你 手拿魔杖的海绵小子
Hey, you, the spongy kid with the wand
那是锅铲
That's a spatula
我的魔杖
My wand
我把法力稍微借你一用
Well, I'll lend you some of my magic
要想阻止早餐 唯有派出它的死对头
The only way to stop breakfast is with its mortal enemy--
晚餐
dinner
我会做晚餐
I can do dinner
蔬菜炖肉炖炖炖
Pippity poppity pot roast
不对
No
章鱼哥可不是均衡早餐的一部分
Squidward is not part of a balanced breakfast
来个三层蟹黄堡
a triple-decker Krabby Patty
多加奶酪
With cheese
我得度个假
I need a vacation
小子 想当我的徒弟吗
Hey, kid, do you want to be my apprentice?
你可有魔法天赋了
You got a real knack for magic
谢了
Thanks
但我唯一需要的魔法就只有
But the only magic I need is
蟹黄堡的美味
the delicious taste of a Krabby Patty
蟹黄堡肉饼
A patty?
现在吃有点早了
It's a little early for me
除非
Unless
蟹黄堡华夫饼
A Krabby waffle
蟹黄堡华夫饼是吗
A Krabby waffle, eh?
我又有个金点子了
I have another brilliant idea
再也不供应早餐了
We will no longer be serving breakfast
从现在起 蟹黄堡供应早晚餐
From now on, the Krusty Krab will be serving "brinner"
早餐晚餐合在一起
The breakfast-dinner duo
这次我亲自去取了新菜谱
And this time, I picked up the new cookbook myself
来客人了
We've got customers
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表