剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
Lost in his own
想象力
Imagination
我在里面啥都看不到
I can't see a thing in here
我需要手电筒
I need a flashlight
想象一个手电筒就好了
Just imagine a flashlight
对就有鬼了
Oh, yeah, right
想象手电筒 手电筒就会出现
I'll just imagine it and it'll appear
怎么
What the--
成功了
It worked
走哪里才可以出去呢
Now, where's the way out of here?
我要走了
I'm leaving
这个鬼地方怎么出去
How do I get out of this crazy place?
很简单 章鱼哥
That's easy, Squidward
让你想要去的地方浮现在眼前
Just visualize where you'd rather be
我更想离你们远远的
I'd rather be far away from you
远到奢华海滩度假村去
Like at a fancy beach resort
在躺椅上放松
And relaxing on a lounge chair
小啜热带饮料
Sipping a tropical drink
这想象力也还不错嘛
Maybe this imagination thing isn't so bad after all
你现在在干什么
What are you doing now?
你们非得问的话
Well, if you must know
我现在在伞底下放松
I'm relaxing under an umbrella
周围都是美丽的热带植物
surrounded by beautiful tropical plants
听起来你好像在丛林里
Sounds like you're in a jungle
不对
No
才不是
It's not a--
丛林
jungle?
丛林里不都是危险的动物吗
Aren't jungles full of dangerous animals?
对啊
Yep
比如说可怕的海蛇
Like scary sea snakes
你快救救我
You gotta help me
小心海黑豹
And look out for sea panthers
里面什么情况了 章鱼哥
How's it going in there, Squidward?
你们让情况变得更糟了
You're making everything worse
能不能别说话了
Would you two clam up?
蛤 蜊
我忘了提到吃衣服的蛤蜊了
I forgot to mention the clothes-eating clams
巨型蛤蜊
Giant clam
放开
Let go
那是我衣服
That's my shirt
太神奇了
Fantastic
现在我在丛林里迷了路
Now I'm lost in the jungle
身上一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
with no clothes on
那可不成问题
That's no problem
别忘了 你啥都能想象出来
Remember, you can imagine anything
想象是吗
Imagine, huh?
好
All right
不错
Not bad
丛林观兽探险还算有意思
A jungle safari could be fun
不管想象什么 都不要想
And whatever you do, don't imagine
一大群狂奔的海大象
a stampede of sea elephants
真谢谢你们了
Thanks a lot
不用谢
No problem
快告诉我
Now tell me
怎么逃离一大群狂奔的海大象
how to escape from a stampede of sea elephants
有热气球就行了
If only you had a hot air balloon
我一直都很想坐热气球
I've always wanted to ride in a balloon
我也想
Me too
有龙♥卷♥风♥就不想了
Unless there's a tornado
龙♥卷♥风♥
Tornado?
知道什么东西比龙♥卷♥风♥更棒吗
You know what's better than a tornado?
泡泡龙♥卷♥风♥
A bubble tornado
没事吧 章鱼哥
You okay, Squidward?
有事
No
他没事
He's okay
话说丛林里有恐龙吗
Say, are there dinosaurs in the jungle?
不要
Oh, no
我恨想象力
I hate imagination
我真高兴能看到章鱼哥
I'm so happy Squidward's having
探险玩得可嗨了
such an exciting adventure
怎么逃离这座丛林
How do I get out of this jungle?
试试想象你最爱的地方
Try imagining your favorite place
最爱的地方
Favorite place?
想到了
I've got it
爵士俱乐部
A jazz club
终于啊
Finally
有文化的地方
A place with culture
连咖啡都有爵士味
Even the coffee smells like jazz
好耶
Oh, yeah
沉浸在节奏里
Digging that groove
我们喜欢
We dig it
这咖啡味道像石头
This coffee tastes like rocks
摇 滚
一二三四
One, two, three, four
朋克摇滚
Punk rock?
全都发疯了
Everything's gone crazy
听起来你的想象力有点过于活跃了
Sounds like your imagination is overheating
脑袋放空一下
Try to clear your mind
脑袋放空
Clear my mind?
脑袋放空
Clear my mind
你现在在哪 章鱼哥
Where are you now, Squidward?
我在一片空白里
I'm in an empty white void
不过起码很宁静
But at least it's peaceful
听起来好像是涂鸦次元
That sounds like the Doodle dimension
小心铅笔人
Watch out for DoodleBob
他长什么样
What's he look like?
他长得有点像这样
He looks kind of like this
能不能有谁
Would somebody please--
告诉我要怎么
Tell me how--
逃出这个
To get out of this--
白♥痴♥盒子
Stupid box
你这是想出去吗
You want out?
那怎么不早说
Well, why didn't you say so?
画个出口大门就行
Just draw an exit door
我没有笔啊
I don't have a pen
你可是章鱼
You're an octopus
全身都是墨水
You're full of ink
我回家了
I'm home
海绵宝宝跟派大星跑哪去了
Where did SpongeBob and Patrick run off to?
好吧
Oh, well
我要前往想象力消亡的地方去
I'm going to the place where imagination goes to die
蟹堡王
我枯燥没意义的最低工资工作
My dreary, pointless minimum wage job
又是那个无聊的蟹堡王
The good old boring Krusty Krab
真高兴能回来
I'm actually happy to be back
能为你点餐吗 先生
May I take your order, sir?
该提醒下他吗
Should we tell him?
才不要 一听就知道他很开心
Nah, he sounds so happy
一份蟹黄堡套餐马上来
One Krabby combo coming up
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表