剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
时光胶囊
感谢各位莅临今天的时光胶囊典礼
Thank you for attending today's time capsule ceremony
非常有必要让未来一代了解
It's important that future generations know
让裤头村出众的特点
what made Bikini Bottom special
以及裤头村居民与其任意的个人物品
its citizens and their random personal belongings
现在 请欢迎珊迪奇克斯小姐
And now, please welcome Miss Sandy Cheeks
感谢市长小姐
Thank you, Miss Mayor
我设计了这个金属容器
I designed this metallic vessel
可以完美保存里面的东西
to perfectly preserve anything inside
不过有一个特定的时限
for a very specific amount of time
时限多少呢 珊迪
How much time, Sandy?
不知道 大约两千年左右吧
I don't know, like, 2,000-ish years
典礼开始吧
Let the ceremony begin
我只想留一条快乐好消息
I just want to leave a happy message
为明天的居民们听
for the good people of tomorrow
好高档的垃圾桶
What a fancy trash can
你拿我竖笛干什么
What are you doing with my clarinet?
让它变成未来的问题
Making it the future's problem
让开 章鱼哥先生
Out of my way, Mr. Squidward
未来的客人肯定会出高价
Customers of the future will pay top dollar
买♥♥个陈年原版蟹黄堡
for a vintage original Krabby Patty
能现在直接收钱吗 还是要再等等
Can I charge for this now or do I have to wait?
本次重要典礼到此结束
And that concludes this momentous occasion
感谢大家来
Thank you all so much for--
别急着走啊
Not so fast
你们这群白♥痴♥
You fools
有蟹黄堡在手
With this patty in my grasp
我终于能统治世界了
I can finally take over the world
好 以后再说
Yeah, maybe later
两千年
2,000 years
很久以后再说
Much later
放我出去
Let me out of here
我得把你们都消灭了
I have to destroy you all
不要
No
海神王啊 不要
Neptune, no
我刚说到 感谢大家莅临
As I was saying, thanks for coming, everybody
市政厅送免费匹萨
Free pizza at city hall
免费
Free
免费
Free
匹萨 匹萨
Pizza, pizza
这次又惹上什么麻烦了 谢尔顿
What have you gotten yourself into this time, Sheldon?
凯伦 快给我开罐器什么的
Karen, get me a can opener or something, quick
看来只能等它自己打开了
Well, guess we have to wait until it opens up
来日再见吧
I'll see you later
两千年左右之后
终于啊
At last
靠每顿一个蟹黄堡分子维持生命体征
after surviving on this patty one molecule at a time
总算破解秘密配方了
I've finally cracked the secret formula
我的恐怖统治终于能
Now my reign of terror can be--
等一下
wait a minute
这垃圾堆看着没那么垃圾了
This dump looks less dumpy
未来一定很棒
The future must be pretty great
毕竟一切都是铬做的 还挺滑的
if everything's made of chrome, and slidey
漂亮
Pretty
铬之霸
什么
What?
铬之霸
The Chrome Bucket?
门哪去了
Where's the door?
进不去实验室还怎么统治世界
I can't take over the world if I can't even get into my lab
凯伦 放我进去
Karen, let me in
谢尔顿 欢迎回家
Sheldon, welcome home
凯伦 是你吗
Karen, is that you?
你好像整容了
I see you've had some work done
我整的东西多着呢
And that's not the only work I've been doing
你完成了某种致命毁灭机器人吗
Have you completed
some kind of deadly destructive robot?
没有
Negative
我在做艺术品
I have been working on my art pieces
其实还挺成功
I'm quite successful, in fact
亲爱的 这东西很配客厅沙发
Honey, this would match the couch in the living room
我们买♥♥了
We'll take it
谁稀罕什么艺术
Who cares about art?
来帮我统治世界
Time to help me take over the world
大门怎么了
Now, what happened to the front door?
不管了
Never mind
你不明白 痞老板
You don't understand, Plankton
天下已经大变了
The whole world is different now
等等 你什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
我给你看看
Let me show you
看吧
See?
章鱼哥博物馆
这是章鱼哥的老房♥子
This is Squidward's old house
章鱼哥博物馆
Museum of Squidward?
谁会去参观纪念那废物的博物馆
Who would ever go to a museum dedicated to that loser?
来参观的有不少呢
Lots of people
章鱼哥以前的竖笛录音
Squidward's old clarinet recordings
现在是公认的古典乐了
are considered classical music now
以前大伙完全不把它当音乐的
They weren't considered music at all before
可惜他逝世后 作品才得到大众欣赏
Sadly, no one started listening to them
until the day after he was gone
果不其然
Typical
派大星的石头现在长这样
This is what Patrick's rock looks like now
那笨蛋向来是个白♥痴♥
That moron was always an idiot
他的破汽水杯
And his stupid soda cup
害我两千年都黏糊糊的
left me sticky for 2,000 years
要是他在这里
If he were here right now
我就给他松弛的下巴来一记
I'd sock him right in his slack jaw
这位是派一千
And this is the P-1000
我饿了
I'm hungry
我要吃铬金属点心
I need a chrome snack
就算他变机器人了也是白♥痴♥
Even as a robot he's an idiot
吃的
Food
味道不像是铬
This doesn't taste like chrome
我要继续睡了
I'm going back to bed
我猜猜看
Now, let me guess--
你接下来要给我看海绵宝宝怎么了
next, you're going to show me what happened to SpongeBob
本来没这打算 但你要看就看
I wasn't, but if you insist
酷哥酷姐
Hey, cats
近来如何
How's it hanging?
感谢顺道过来 懂不
Thanks for stopping by, ya dig?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
这里居然会有东西真的改善了
I can't believe something here has actually improved
而且那东西就是你
and that something was you
那不是海绵宝宝
It's not SpongeBob
是他的全息门卫
It's his holographic doorman
这才是真正的海绵宝宝
This is the real SpongeBob
至少是他的残余物
or at least what's left of him
他喜欢你
He likes you
快让它住口
Make it stop
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表